What's new

Looking for Laurie

Jynx

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for any information on Laurie Zern (yes, the ABLE one) or her daughter. Laurie is my aunt, and the last I have been able to find from her was from 2016. It is true she is in the Hole? Her daughter, my cousin, was in the London Org last I heard.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for any information on Laurie Zern (yes, the ABLE one) or her daughter. Laurie is my aunt, and the last I have been able to find from her was from 2016. It is true she is in the Hole? Her daughter, my cousin, was in the London Org last I heard.
Hi Jynx,

:welcome2:

I worked with Laurie for some time back around 1987, when she was the CO Social Coordination International (the organization that as far as I know did the same thing as ABLE)

I saw her name on a list of people that were in the Hole, but that was quite a few years ago. I've not heard any updates since, and have been concerned about her.

I know that there is at least one other member of ESMB who worked with her as well. I believe you have to post twice on this message board in order to be able to receive (or send) private messages (called "conversations" on this forum) You might want to do that as well. :cool:

Jynx

Hi Jynx,

:welcome2:

I worked with Laurie for some time back around 1987, when she was the CO Social Coordination International (the organization that as far as I know did the same thing as ABLE)

I saw her name on a list of people that were in the Hole, but that was quite a few years ago. I've not heard any updates since, and have been concerned about her.

I know that there is at least one other member of ESMB who worked with her as well. I believe you have to post twice on this message board in order to be able to receive (or send) private messages (called "conversations" on this forum) You might want to do that as well. :cool:
Thank you. I will post again when I get the chance.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Thank you. I will post again when I get the chance.
That second post I'm quoting is all you needed to do.

Now you can receive and/or send PM's (private messages).

By the way, I really admired Laurie. I really felt as though her intention was generally to help make the world a better place.
It was upsetting to see that she was in the Hole some years back.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
How is Laurie your aunt?

I didn't know she had any sibbling.