What's new

Ex-Scio Margery Wakefield believes she's been poisoned by OSAbot..

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jesus! I can't believe this shit is happening.. Would Tony be interested?

I said this earlier in the thread, and I think it bears repeating [edits in brackets]:

The video testimony from this guy here [speaking of the Mike McClaughry video] is probably the most important type of evidence that could be gathered. A guy on video, admitting these ops existed and his role in them. The other videos could be dismissed more easily by skeptics, but I don't think testimony like this could be easily dismissed. I guess the problem is in how much time has passed, Statutes of Limitations, lack of victims making a complaint, [lack of evidence] etc.

In Margery's case, she would need some sort of medical report as evidence that poisoning did in fact, take place. [Lacking hard evidence, now she could be easily dismissed by police as just a "paranoid old lady who had food poisoning".]

And the church of course would say that the people who ran such ops years ago were all kicked out (like Rathbun et al) and of course it's wrong and they "don't do that anymore", it's all in the past, etc.

What's needed is a present day witness who, in exchange for immunity, could confirm that these types of ops are still going on and that there are policies or orders that say to do them.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It's been confirmed that Margery's email address... [email protected].. has been hacked & is being used to send out spam with a Trojan attached.

If you receive any emails from this address... PLEASE do not open them.

The latest emails provide a link to.. culteventexpansion..(dot)..com..(slash)..zrkmps.

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
Smurf said:
The latest emails provide a link to.. culteventexpansion..(dot)..com..(slash)..zrkmps.

Wut?

There's no such domain, so that link shouldn't do anything unless one's name service has already been hacked. Was there more to it?

PTS

Elliott
I noticed on WWP, he's being referred to as "Blowtega" because he comes across as arrogant to some anons.
I welcome anyone who is ready to step into the line of fire and stand up to the cult. Tony has done that. I have no issues with his sincerity. I guess I think that perhaps data like Margery's might not be alluring or compelling enough for his blog and that's a shame. He seems to like polish and glitz. Like some very high profile exe's, and a few other never-ins, he seems to enjoy being in the spotlight. Visibility equals influence and people who seek it always make my spidey sense tingle. I don't follow him all that closely so maybe I'm just full of it.

It is people like Margery who inspire me the most though and what they tell is critical to exposing the cult for what it truly is. She has a paltry hundred or so subs to her channel, and her courageous videos get views in the low hundreds. That isn't right. It tells me that even at ESMB the majority of regular contributors are not engaged. Why not?

[video=youtube;0lrrC3k9nHs]

[video=youtube;NMqJ2BqGbKA]

[video=youtube;TFO20FHTeqM]
You were not POISONED!! You drove through a snow storm while being urged to turn around. You were ill when you arrived at the Lakewood Homewood Suites. Your post is defamatory. It is wrong. Your videos are wrong and defamatory.

SMURF -- YOU OUGHT TO DELETE YOUR 2014 POSTING AND VIDEOS BEFORE SEPT 30th 2019.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
You were not POISONED!! You drove through a snow storm while being urged to turn around. You were ill when you arrived at the Lakewood Homewood Suites. Your post is defamatory. It is wrong. Your videos are wrong and defamatory.

SMURF -- YOU OUGHT TO DELETE YOUR 2014 POSTING AND VIDEOS BEFORE SEPT 30th 2019.
I don't know whether he's alive or dead, but Smurf hasn't posted here since Aug 28, 2016.

Regardless, since this webpage is likely to close soon, it was important to try clearing the record. Margery Wakefield was NEVER POISONED in February, 2014. Her videos, and any posts relative to her allegations of being poisoned, ARE WRONG.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Regardless, since this webpage is likely to close soon, it was important to try clearing the record. Margery Wakefield was NEVER POISONED in February, 2014. Her videos, and any posts relative to her allegations of being poisoned, ARE WRONG.
I suggest you make your case on this thread while you have time. Saying someone is wrong, even in CAPS, is not really sufficient evidence for a moderator to take action, even if one wanted to. This isn't a court of law, but a message board. I imagine more than one falsehood will be preserved here.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor

Defamatory to whom? Is there a party named?

"I believe, I cannot prove, I was poisoned..."

I suggest you make your case on this thread while you have time. Saying someone is wrong, even in CAPS, is not really sufficient evidence for a moderator to take action, even if one wanted to. This isn't a court of law, but a message board. I imagine more than one falsehood will be preserved here.

Paul
Margery Wakefield filed multiple police reports in 2014 throughout the Denver Metro Region. Nothing in her allegations were found to be factual.

Paul
Margery Wakefield filed multiple police reports throughout the Denver Metro Region in 2014. None of her allegations were found to have merit. No further information will be posted aside from the fact that Margery Wakefield was not poisoned. Her videos and posts from Smurf are entirely false!

Veda

Sponsor
Margery Wakefield filed multiple police reports throughout the Denver Metro Region in 2014. None of her allegations were found to have merit. No further information will be posted aside from the fact that Margery Wakefield was not poisoned. Her videos and posts from Smurf are entirely false!

Give our regards to L. Ron and Xenu and don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron

5gUrTu6.gif

I imagine more will crawl out of the woodwork before sept 30th

Kind of an Impossible demand. Smurf passed away a few years ago..

you can't edit threads after a few days..old thread is old

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I don't know whether he's alive or dead, but Smurf hasn't posted here since Aug 28, 2016.
I am sorry to inform you that Smurf died in 2017. He was an inspiration to me with his constant filming of clams in his city. I know some people didn't like him but I never took part in that discussion at all. I just liked what he was doing after he left the cult. He was a lot more forgiving and civil than I ever could be towards Scientologists, especially OSA Scientologists.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/10/31/garry-scarff-1956-2017-a-complex-figure-and-dogged-researcher/

I am sorry to inform you that Smurf died in 2017. He was an inspiration to me with his constant filming of clams in his city. I know some people didn't like him but I never took part in that discussion at all. I just liked what he was doing after he left the cult. He was a lot more forgiving and civil than I ever could be towards Scientologists, especially OSA Scientologists.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/10/31/garry-scarff-1956-2017-a-complex-figure-and-dogged-researcher/
Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps Margery Wakefield has something to say now that Gary "Smurf" Scarff is dead?

Veda

Sponsor
Thanks for the heads up. Perhaps Margery Wakefield has something to say now that Gary "Smurf" Scarff is dead?
You haven't explained why this is so important to you.

? Are you making a veiled Hubbardian threat?

"Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes. At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter [wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', and the book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did [He wrote an unauthorized book about Dianetics] and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos."

From L. Ron Hubbard's 'HCO Manual of Justice', 1959​

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
You haven't explained why this is so important to you.

? Are you making a veiled Hubbardian threat?

"Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes. At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter [wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', and the book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did [He wrote an unauthorized book about Dianetics] and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos."

From L. Ron Hubbard's 'HCO Manual of Justice', 1959​
So interesting about Don Purcell. Purcell was a man that wanted to help Hubbard. Just like everyone in Hubbard's life, he became an enemy, or was cast off as soon as their usefulness came to an end. It even happened to Mary Sue Hubbard. She was cast off like a snake casts off its old dead skin. And yes, the simile is intentional.

Last edited: