What's new

Time to say goodbye

Free Being Me

Crusader
Darn fine seeing you again, Free! Well Free, I guess we've kind of enjoyed each other...You can say in 25 words or less what I need 250 words or more to say. You've always been someone I paid attention to when commenting on a Post...Sorry if I never said that before...Always liked your straightforward "Stuff" and I'm truly humbled by your kind words.

Honestly Free, whatever candor, humor or excellent company I' may have shown on this Board is merely a reflection of the candor, humor and excellent company shown to me by you and so many other members.

Free, the pleasure has been mine.:cheers2:

My Very Best Wishes,

Face:)
Face, your posts about Elcon (not the "official biography" dreck Elcon dreamed up) were instrumental in helping me "wake up" if you take my meaning. Thank you for your compliments and right back at you.

:hattip: :hi5:

JustSheila

Crusader
Well, here I am in my older years confusing one name, one person, with another.

I'm so embarrassed.

JustShiela is who wrote "A Nanny's Story"--one of the most heartrending SO Stories on this Board--which led to unexpectedly cathartic Dialogues for me re: the Cadet Orgs and Nurseries.

Glenda is the brilliant Kiwi writer whose prose, perspective and perseverance laid bare the personal internal struggle so many of Us have been through.

My apologies to you, Sheila and Glenda...It is a true honour to have crossed paths with both of you.

Please forgive my error.
From My Heart, Thank You, Glenda...:rose: Thank You Sheila... :rose:

Face :modest:
FACE!!!!! :bighug: :biglove: :smoochy:

Oh you are SO kind! Yeh, you and I went through a lot of tears and heartache worrying about the kids, didn't we? Without you and the history you provided and the others who verified the facts, we would never have been able to expose what we did.

The kids, Face... they are doing just FINE.

The one who nearly died in my arms is out and doing fine and an ex and in touch with other ex kids.

Many I knew who later became Messengers or SO members are out and happily married, most reunited with their families who are also out, with kids of their own. :biglove:

Karen#1 and a number of Anons helped an SO kid who was disabled and Declared had been living and begging on the streets and got him a home and counseling and on his feet again. :biglove:

We did our part, Face. You were a big part of that and all the heart and facts you put into your posts has made a huge difference to many, many lives.

You done good, sweetie. You will always be a very special friend to me and I love you to bits. Stay in touch, darl. You're awesome.

hB66AA8E7

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Can I suggest that someone FB savvy create a group EESMB (ExESMB) to enable members to stay connected?
I don't know FB well at all otherwise I'd do it.
It seems pretty simple to do but some ESMB'er's aren't on Facebook and don't want any part of it.

Also, many ESMB'er's wish to retain their anonymity and I'm not sure that that is possible on Facebook. Most people who do have FB accounts use their real identity.

We can set up a site like that for people who do use FB and are ok using their real ID, but I'd like a solution where everyone would be comfortable using it.

ethicstrouble

Hello Emma,

I signed up so I would always have access and maybe post 1 or 2 last posts. Last time I was here I made up names/emails/passwords that have long been forgotten as fair game was not a option.

I have not done a lot to help, but I surly have done something. Some may recall my name.

The main reason I am posting is to say thank you to you Emma. I will never forget your cigarette avatar, nor the courage and the things you must have gone through to do what you have. You helped me tremendously and I am so grateful. I wish you all the happiness and if there is karma, your all good.

Take care

ET

UTR

Patron
Also, many ESMB'er's wish to retain their anonymity and I'm not sure that that is possible on Facebook. Most people who do have FB accounts use their real identity.

We can set up a site like that for people who do use FB and are ok using their real ID, but I'd like a solution where everyone would be comfortable using it.

I'm one of those who doesn't want to join Facebook groups. Watching to see what other options people might come up with though.

Veda

Sponsor
I'm one of those who doesn't want to join Facebook groups. Watching to see what other options people might come up with though.
Definitely not Facebook.

Ideally it would be a similar MB where posts from the ESMB could be transferred.

Thus it could be repopulated with key and classic posts from the old ESMB.

Has everyone seen Tony Ortega's article about ESMB closing and interview with Emma?

https://tonyortega.org/2019/09/09/t...-emma-ryan-says-esmb-will-go-still-on-sep-30/

PS - HelluvaHoax! joined in the comments at Ortega's site! :happydance:
Plueeze - No way it's the real HH. It's an imposter. I mean really?? Does this sound like him in the slightest? No fuggen way.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax! • a day ago
Thanks to all who posted such kind words about HelluvaHoax's extended J&D crime wave on ESMB. Word on the street is that HelluvaHoax, Don Hubbard, Billy Blowdown and other unindicted co-conspirators are currently working on a clay demo of how to compress indulgent rants into bite-sized little haikus and koans that are size appropriate to the awesome Underground Bunker. I swear if any of them pass the clay demo they will show up here!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>

<snip>
Just my 2 cents comment on this particular item.

(BTW, I only have one account on facebook.)

However, a person can have more than one account on facebook (to divide communications for privacy).
For example, I have an ex-in-law sister who has two accounts... each one is under one of two of her two married last names.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oups,

Looking into the ESMB chain locker room I found this punishment device

:handcuffs:

Is this really a punishment???
:scratch:

(I apologize to the folks and Emma :oops:)

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Plueeze - No way it's the real HH. It's an imposter. I mean really?? Does this sound like him in the slightest? No fuggen way.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax! • a day ago
Thanks to all who posted such kind words about HelluvaHoax's extended J&D crime wave on ESMB. Word on the street is that HelluvaHoax, Don Hubbard, Billy Blowdown and other unindicted co-conspirators are currently working on a clay demo of how to compress indulgent rants into bite-sized little haikus and koans that are size appropriate to the awesome Underground Bunker. I swear if any of them pass the clay demo they will show up here!
Looks like you have been corrected.:cool:

freethinker

Sponsor
Just my 2 cents comment on this particular item.

(BTW, I only have one account on facebook.)

However, a person can have more than one account on facebook (to divide communications for privacy).
For example, I have an ex-in-law sister who has two accounts... each one is under one of two of her two married last names.
Either way, you have no anonymity with Facebook, the people who work there.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Either way, you have no anonymity with Facebook, the people who work there.
That is correct.

But other posters that you are friended with on one account will not see your posts on another account UNLESS their posts, in different accounts, occur with a common friend.

freethinker

Sponsor
That is correct.

But other posters that you are friended with on one account will not see your posts on another account UNLESS their posts, in different accounts, occur with a common friend.
I got what you meant. I think, and it doesn't apply yo everyone, that people are more concerned about being tracked by facebook and its many affiliates than keeping their conversations under control in general. I was just bringing up that point as a concern for many and not refuting what you were saying.

Glenda

Crusader
Dear @lotus and @I told you I was trouble,

We have a situation. @HelluvaHoax! is in the house. He hasn't posted one word since, well, never mind when. We have 18 days, 21 hours and 06 mins to sort this out.

All ideas on how to get him to put on his best ESMB posting shirt and post at least a little "BOO!" gratefully received.

Please submit ideas, in triplicate (use that inky carbon paper, it is so much fun) to the ESMB Knitting Circle In-charge (ESMB KC I/C) ASAP. The ESMB KC I/C is holding the recovery mission program for @HelluvaHoax from above - or below. No one is actually sure of the organisational command channel stuff as they have been drinking wine. All knitting activities have apparently been abandoned in favour of some bizarre expressive dancing - whatever the hell that is. I am getting reports that ethics books are being used to practice walking properly i.e. book on head and walk across the room. Things are a shambles and nothing effective is being done on the recovery program for HH.

I got a telex mid-expressive dancing antics with some weird stuff about "post some slutty photos". I have sent a telex back ordering all wine to be removed from the premise, immediately, and asking for clarification on "slutty". No telex reply as yet.

As you can tell from the above this whole recovery mission is a mess.

ML
Glenda

p.s. sorry this isn't all written in CAPITAL letters. I have my limits. Writing in caps is one of them ;)
p.p.s. Don't tell anyone but I used to be able to walk across a (small-ish) room with a green Vol 0 on my head. Vol 7 was too heavy. :eek: