What's new

Time to say goodbye

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Also, many ESMB'er's wish to retain their anonymity and I'm not sure that that is possible on Facebook.
About a year ago, Facebook clamped down on people trying to create fake
or anonymous accounts on Facebook. They go so far as to ask for a driver's
license ID during the registration. Wasn't that way before Mar-Apr 2018.

I have an anonymous FB account (which I rarely use) and a bunch of anonymous
email addresses for various things. I created most of them years ago for specific
purposes online -- like signing up for offers or forums where I didn't want subsequent
emails or spam coming to my day-to-day email inbox.
We can set up a site like that for people who do use FB and are ok using their real ID, but I'd like a solution where everyone would be comfortable using it.
I've seen where someone has taken screen captures of threads on the super-
secret Outer Banks and posted them online with real names included. Only
takes one "rat" in woodpile or one person to flip -- think of Marty -- to ruin
things and do covert surveillance for the COS.

I sure don't want the hassle at this stage of my life . . . family, connections,
the permanency of public Internet posts, etc.
Just sayin'. :shrug:

Hence, I wouldn't go to places like the Outer Banks with my real identity.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
My anonymity is precious to me too. Too many skeletons to fit in one clauset. Thank God there is IKEA.

Also, I would simply refuse to post anywhere I can't have the same set of emoticons. :flasher:

It wouldn't be the same.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Dear Glenda girl
( that will be another part of the thread Emma will have to split..lol:D)

I don't have a clue where the clipboard bitter apostate is gone ; thus we will have to stay tune for a while in order to get ideas on how to get this alpha male bring back his pheromones on this board.

We don't leave the family like this..no no...
:bignono:
It's the family who decides to discard one...
Here are my suggestions:

1) hugs, chocolate and wine ( to be sent via UPS)
0nly after he gets back though.

Otherwise

2) We would hate to rely on the plan #2 to handle him. :waiting:

Otherwise

3) Will be coerced to do a complete retrain on LRH tapes...:sorrow:

It will be long...verryyyyy loooooong :whew:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Dear @lotus and @I told you I was trouble,

We have a situation. @HelluvaHoax! is in the house. He hasn't posted one word since, well, never mind when. We have 18 days, 21 hours and 06 mins to sort this out.

All ideas on how to get him to put on his best ESMB posting shirt and post at least a little "BOO!" gratefully received.

Please submit ideas, in triplicate (use that inky carbon paper, it is so much fun) to the ESMB Knitting Circle In-charge (ESMB KC I/C) ASAP. The ESMB KC I/C is holding the recovery mission program for @HelluvaHoax from above - or below. No one is actually sure of the organisational command channel stuff as they have been drinking wine. All knitting activities have apparently been abandoned in favour of some bizarre expressive dancing - whatever the hell that is. I am getting reports that ethics books are being used to practice walking properly i.e. book on head and walk across the room. Things are a shambles and nothing effective is being done on the recovery program for HH.

I got a telex mid-expressive dancing antics with some weird stuff about "post some slutty photos". I have sent a telex back ordering all wine to be removed from the premise, immediately, and asking for clarification on "slutty". No telex reply as yet.

As you can tell from the above this whole recovery mission is a mess.

ML
Glenda

p.s. sorry this isn't all written in CAPITAL letters. I have my limits. Writing in caps is one of them ;)
p.p.s. Don't tell anyone but I used to be able to walk across a (small-ish) room with a green Vol 0 on my head. Vol 7 was too heavy. :eek:

LOL!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I get the impression he has been especially busy recently but I reckon he won't be able to resist making time to drop by soon.

He knows we miss him and love him and he must have some red hot material ready to fling down.
I believe he's abnormally fond of that expressive dancing malarkey too, so that may just be the clincher (how embarrassment!).

@HelluvaHoax!

LOOK! Your fave expressive dancing is happening and you are missing it!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Dear Glenda girl
( that will be another part of the thread Emma will have to split..lol:D)

I don't have a clue where the clipboard bitter apostate is gone ; thus we will have to stay tune for a while in order to get ideas on how to get this alpha male bring back his pheromones on this board.

We don't leave the family like this..no no...
:bignono:
It's the family who decides to discard one...
Here are my suggestions:

1) hugs, chocolate and wine ( to be sent via UPS)
0nly after he gets back though.

Otherwise

2) We would hate to rely on the plan #2 to handle him. :waiting:

Otherwise

3) Will be coerced to do a complete retrain on LRH tapes...:sorrow:

It will be long...verryyyyy loooooong :whew:
Did you just call me a clipboard bitter apostate?

How VERY dare you?

I'm going now ... to sulk (quietly and on my own ... in a dark corner)!

Pologise!

PS I still hate that stupid counting down clock!

If that were truly HH, which I doubt, he would hop over here and say goodbye to his fans of whom he has many. He couldn't resist getting in one last post. I can understand that he is off sulking because his words were edited by the Mother of ESMB - he has long claimed to be a film writer, and if anything there is that I know about film writers - they hate being edited or taking notes, so I understand his pique.

The first time he blew ESMB - he swore it was forever, but a month or so later, he popped up, and soon it was just like old times.

Do any of you recall him posting on Tony's before? I can't say I read the comments there much, and I have never seen him post there. I do hope the word gets out to the past posters like Gadfly and the many others that used to post here that they can get in their last 2 cents.

Mimsey

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
If that were truly HH, which I doubt, he would hop over here and say goodbye to his fans of whom he has many. He couldn't resist getting in one last post. I can understand that he is off sulking because his words were edited by the Mother of ESMB - he has long claimed to be a film writer, and if anything there is that I know about film writers - they hate being edited or taking notes, so I understand his pique.

The first time he blew ESMB - he swore it was forever, but a month or so later, he popped up, and soon it was just like old times.

Do any of you recall him posting on Tony's before? I can't say I read the comments there much, and I have never seen him post there. I do hope the word gets out to the past posters like Gadfly and the many others that used to post here that they can get in their last 2 cents.

Mimsey
Those words are totally Helluvahoax's. I know his style because I've read everyone of his posts on the Stupid thread and more. Also, he has thanked or LOL'd recent posts on this thread and on the Stupid thread. Helluvahoax LIVES!

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
It really would be a great documentary. Or a movie.

There must be someone in the Ex world who could write a book and/or screenplay.
[...]

Dear @lotus and @I told you I was trouble,

We have a situation. @HelluvaHoax! is in the house. He hasn't posted one word since, well, never mind when. We have 18 days, 21 hours and 06 mins to sort this out.

All ideas on how to get him to put on his best ESMB posting shirt and post at least a little "BOO!" gratefully received.

Please submit ideas, in triplicate (use that inky carbon paper, it is so much fun) to the ESMB Knitting Circle In-charge (ESMB KC I/C) ASAP. The ESMB KC I/C is holding the recovery mission program for @HelluvaHoax from above - or below. No one is actually sure of the organisational command channel stuff as they have been drinking wine. All knitting activities have apparently been abandoned in favour of some bizarre expressive dancing - whatever the hell that is. I am getting reports that ethics books are being used to practice walking properly i.e. book on head and walk across the room. Things are a shambles and nothing effective is being done on the recovery program for HH.
[...]

Fine then, I'll try it my way... :cool:

@HelluvaHoax!
Do
that
fucking
movie!

water dance.jpg
*screeches in anticipation*

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
It seems pretty simple to do but some ESMB'er's aren't on Facebook and don't want any part of it.

Also, many ESMB'er's wish to retain their anonymity and I'm not sure that that is possible on Facebook. Most people who do have FB accounts use their real identity.

We can set up a site like that for people who do use FB and are ok using their real ID, but I'd like a solution where everyone would be comfortable using it.
That's true. I like my anonymity (even though I'm pretty sure Scn figured out who I am - no longer get promo or calls).

Maybe Emma could keep the PM function alive for a while even after posting stops.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It seems pretty simple to do but some ESMB'er's aren't on Facebook and don't want any part of it.

Also, many ESMB'er's wish to retain their anonymity and I'm not sure that that is possible on Facebook. Most people who do have FB accounts use their real identity.

You could try gab.com

https://gab.com/

Klaunstance

This is staggering and worrying news ... I fear for the likes of Just Sheila and I Told You I Was Trouble.

These poor, damaged, socially inept wretches cannot function in the 'real world' this place is their LIFE.

I fear they are DOOMED without it.