What's new

New from Mark Bunker

Veda

Sponsor
Mark Bunker addresses the Clearwater, Florida Downtown Development Board
which has been infiltrated by Scientologists.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I didn't have time to watch the whole 40 minutes. What is it about?
Mark Bunker showing up to the Clearwater downtown development board to address them about downtown development issues. The board appears to be populated entirely with Scientologists.

Scientologists have every right to be on that board, but they also must respect the rights of other citizens to address them.
I think this politics game is good for everyone. It will force Scientologists to respect the rights of critics, and critics will have to deal with and engage Scientologists as real human beings with rights, too.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>
It will force Scientologists to respect the rights of critics, and critics will have to deal with and engage Scientologists as real human beings with rights, too.
No, it will not force Scientologists to respect the rights of critics.

It will force Scientologists to handle critics as per the LRH "scriptures".

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No, it will not force Scientologists to respect the rights of critics.

It will force Scientologists to handle critics as per the LRH "scriptures".
Not if they want to keep power.

Laws and ordinances control the Scientologists' actions on these city boards and councils - not LRH scriptures.

If they break those laws and ordinances, they will be vulnerable to being sacked, sued, and even prosecuted.

The fact that Mark Bunker was allowed to speak at all proves my point. LRH scriptures would never have allowed that.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Not if they want to keep power.

Laws and ordinances control the Scientologists actions on these city boards and councils - not LRH scriptures.

If they break those laws and ordinances, they will be vulnerable to being sacked, sued, and even prosecuted.

Scientologists haven't respected either the Clearwater government or its citizens throughout its history there, all of which has been well documented.

If you believe Scientologists actually respect their critics I've got a great deal on a bridge I know you'll love. It connects the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn, spanning the East River in New York City.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Scientologists haven't respected either the Clearwater government or its citizens throughout its history there, all of which has been well documented.

If you believe Scientologists actually respect their critics I've got a great deal on a bridge I know you'll love. It connects the boroughs of Manhattan and Brooklyn, spanning the East River in New York City.
Did Mark Bunker publicly this address downtown development board and say whatever he wanted to them, or not?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Did Mark Bunker publicly this address downtown development board and say whatever he wanted to them, or not?
Yes, he did.

But I'll leave it for others to watch the video for themselves and decide whether the Scientologists respect his rights.

Scientologists consider Mark to be an "SP", and according to Hubbard, SP's have no rights. If you believe that they'll respect his rights than you must be on some powerful drugs.

Did they respect the rights of Gabe Cazares when he was Mayor of Clearwater?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yes, he did.

But I'll leave it for others to watch the video for themselves and decide whether the Scientologists respect his rights.

Scientologists consider Mark to be an "SP", and according to Hubbard, SP's have no rights. If you believe that they'll respect his rights than you must be on some powerful drugs.

Did they respect the rights of Gabe Cazares when he was Mayor of Clearwater?
This hysteria that you have going on here?

If you were working with Mark Bunker - this hysteria would be the first thing that would need to go to succeed politically against the Scientologists.

Yours is an incredibly immature, dysfunctional and alienated view of the real world of city politics.

Veda

Sponsor
Completely irrelevant to city politics - if you want to win.
That's why mark Bunker didn't challenge it. We know that.

That's not the point.

The sheer insanity of telling such a wild lie may take a while to settle in.

"Most Scientologists are Christians."

And the person who said it is what? OT 8?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This hysteria that you have going on here?

If you were working with Mark Bunker - this hysteria would be the first thing that would need to go to succeed politically against the Scientologists.
It's not "hysteria" to point out that Scientologists neither respect their critics or the law.

Yours is an incredibly immature, dysfunctional and alienated view of the real world of city politics.
On the contrary, I have quite a bit of experience in the real world of city politics, having worked on a number of campaigns, have had family and friends who had been elected to various government positions, and was briefly a Political Science major.

I know about the world of politics and I know how Scientologists are indoctrinated to think about"SP's".

Scientologists do not respect "SP's", even if they're running for office in Clearwater. Especially if they're running for office in Clearwater.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It's not "hysteria" to point out that Scientologists neither respect their critics or the law.

On the contrary, I have quite a bit of experience in the real world of city politics, having worked on a number of campaigns, have had family and friends who had been elected to various government positions, and was briefly a Political Science major.

I know about the world of politics and I know how Scientologists are indoctrinated to think about"SP's".

Scientologists do not respect "SP's", even if they're running for office in Clearwater. Especially if they're running for office in Clearwater.
Then you should know that it would be a disaster for them to apply LRH SP tech to them from their positions in city government. It would open them up to all kinds of legal threats and they would lose power.

Why can't you acknowledge this real world reality?

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Florida has Sunshine and Open Meeting Laws. These were created by states to address the chronic problem of things like City Councils corresponding and agreeing or disapproving things out of session or in closed session without any oversight or accountability. If City Councils were not naturally inclined to do all this stuff they wouldn't need the laws. These laws were not written to address councils where the members are sworn or "strongly influenced" to uphold another set of competing conflicting governmental rules like Sharia or KSW and where the members adhere to inherently deceptive principles like Taqiya or "Telling an acceptable truth". If they were the oversight and ability to investigate violations would be much stronger. If an all Scientology council wanted to violate Sunshine Laws I think it would be extremely difficult to make them accountable.

Veda

Sponsor
Then you should know that it would be a disaster for them to apply LRH SP tech to them from their positions in city government. It would open them up to all kinds of legal threats and they would lose power.

SP tech? You mean TR-L (lying)? Tricking? Dirty tricks? Covert actions? Psychological warfare? Weaponized rumor spreading? Bribery? Blackmail?

Why are you covering for David Miscavige's flunkies?

Pertinent info on Scientology's entrance into,
and corrupting of, Clearwater is provided at 0:00 - 2:24.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

As Veda pointed out, much of the LRH tech on SP's is applied covertly.

To reduce legal exposure and PR disasters they use 3rd parties and front groups not associated with Scientology.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Sensibly Speaking Podcast #210: Mark Bunker Takes on Clearwater Scientology (2 hours)

(BTW, this video interview is about more than just Clear Water.)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That's why mark Bunker didn't challenge it. We know that.

That's not the point.

The sheer insanity of telling such a wild lie may take a while to settle in.

"Most Scientologists are Christians."

And the person who said it is what? OT 8?
Most Scientologists are Christians ...
who were expected to pay 500,000$ to be told, by a schizophrenic paranoid, Jesus was a pedophile???