What's new

The New Board

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Hey,

ESMB is closing in a week or so.

I just wanted to put in a plug for the new board.

I'm posting some (for me) kind of more personal stuff about my life on staff that I've never talked about before. It's in the "Staff War Stories" portion of the new board.

Just thought I'd drop a line about it.

Thanks.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Uugh, nothing worse than a wrong why. What is the correction list for a "out list" called again? @Bea Kiddo

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Hey,

I'm posting some (for me) kind of more personal stuff about my life on staff that I've never talked about before. It's in the "Staff War Stories" portion of the new board.

Thanks.
IS this a "come to the event on Sunday. It's unmissable. During the event, never-before facts about Ron's life and discoveries will be revealed (and bring your pocketbook)" type come-on? If so, it's working on me!

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Uugh, nothing worse than a wrong why. What is the correction list for a "out list" called again? @Bea Kiddo
I was an ace 'lister and nuller'. If somebody needed a green form and listing and nulling might be called for, stratty was yer man. Incredible how something that is in essence pure horseshit could be regarded as therapeutic in any way. Well, maybe in some freak way it may have been. I dunno.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I was an ace 'lister and nuller'. If somebody needed a green form and listing and nulling might be called for, stratty was yer man. Incredible how something that is in essence pure horseshit could be regarded as therapeutic in any way. Well, maybe in some freak way it may have been. I dunno.
Oh Listing & nulling!!! Shit I am finally forgetting the language! Only took 18 years LOL.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I swear to god, I once had a dream that someone had put the "Laws of Listing & Nulling" on a t-shirt.

I don't generally remember much about my dreams, but I can still kind of remember what it looked like. I think I may have been wearing it.

God knows how my brain comes up with this stuff.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hey,

Thanks.
I like the stories you posted there Lulu Belle and I could relate to something regarding my duties in the SO related to the production of some magazines.

Looking forward to read more.

:)

* the board is very cool and the ambiance pleasant and friendly.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I swear to god, I once had a dream that someone had put the "Laws of Listing & Nulling" on a t-shirt.

I don't generally remember much about my dreams, but I can still kind of remember what it looked like. I think I may have been wearing it.

God knows how my brain comes up with this stuff.
Chinese School.