What's new

Devolution of the Ex Scientologist to Anti - Ex Scientologist

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
There seems to be a few folks out there on the internet that have gone full circle.
Scientologist
Ex Scientologist
Anti Ex Scientologist

First we have the Scientologist - who actually loses their true identity by DOING Scientology; taking courses and auditing and being around other Scientologists, hence THE GROUP THINK.

Eventually and very covertly, the Scientologist takes on the identity of a "died in the wool" cult member of Scientology.

The Scientologist is manipulated, lied to and covertly trapped in Scientology. Hypnosis, mind control tactics are used to convince the person Scientology Works without ever producing one CLEAR or OT.

The person traps themselves IN Scientology by investing money and time in Scientology. The Scientologist is manipulated to get others in Scientology. Getting family and friends in is another way the Scientologist traps himself / herself in Scientology. Scientology enforces Disconnection.

The Scientologist has been trained to block out any negative emotions (even the ones they are suppose to emote). The Scientologist has been conditioned to block out ALL negative news (even if it is true) about Scientology, Scientologists, L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige.

The Scientologist has been trained and manipulated by other Scientologists to "attack" critics and never defend Scientology, themselves, other Scientologists, L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige.

The Scientoloigst NEVER APOLOGIZES for being an ass hole. The only product of Scientology are arrogant people who attack anyone who questions their leader, their church and the "tech". They are not nice people. They are dishonest, fake and phony and make the worst friends.

No Clears or OT's have ever been produced. Lives have been ruined and shattered. Scientology KILLS, destroys and maims members. Scientology is dangerous for one's well being.

Then there is the the Ex Scientologist. This person has already lost their identity, already taken on the cult member identity and then discovered by looking, that they have been betrayed. Scientology is a horrible hoax. It is run by a dictator who is living a lifestyle of the rich and famous.

The Ex Scientologist has two types: The Ex Scientologist A who still believes in L Ron Hubbard and is convinced it is only David Miscavige who is evil.

OR

The Ex Scientologist B who went all the way and looked at everything.

The EXSB - typically suffer from PTSD. They discovered they have been tricked and lied to by the Church of Scientology. They discovered that L Ron Hubbard was a criminal hiding from the law the last 15 years of his life. He took drugs. HE LIED ABOUT HIS LIFE and never accomplished what Scientologists were told he accomplished. He tried to commit suicide. LRH had three families he destroyed. He did unsavory things to Keep Scientology Working. He betrayed everyone in his life and was a crazy nut. He copied other philosophies that had parlor tricks to make it seem Scientology addressed the spirit (when in fact, it was a phenomena of the mind. For example, staring into someone's eyes for too long may cause hallucinations).

L Ron Hubbard attacked the Psych's because they invalidated his "Clear" theory. There was absolutely no science to his Dianetics or Scientology. So, he got his cult members to attack the Psychs and they still attack the Psych's to this day.

The Ex Scientologist has been betrayed by the "church of Scientology. For some ex members, they go to the independent zone and hang out there for eternity. This person can't handle knowing they the truth so they block it out, won't look and they vehemently defend L Ron Hubbard and Scientology. They still ATTACK anyone who criticizes Scientology or LRH. The believe it works - they are proof it works. (66 years and still no Clears or OT's) They start up groups and audit each other. History has proven the groups fall apart because without the OPPRESSIVE Scientology tech being used, Scientology groups can't get along and stay together. They don't last, Scientology does not work. Still - no Clears or OT's. Not one fucking Clear or OT.

Then there is the Anti Ex Scientologist. This is fairly rare. Examples of the Anti Ex Scientologist in present time: Alanzo and Marty Rathbun.

They are paid or black mailed by OSA to spread confusion among the ex community. In exchange, they receive money from the Church of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs. Typically, the people who OSA can pay off are broke and they are desperate for money.
OR
the information they have on them (from the PC folders where they told all of their transgressions) is used against them.

The Anti Ex Scientologist typically is offered a large sum of money from the Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs in exchange for posting hate videos on critics MARTY RATHBUN and / or starting trouble on Ex Scientology Blogs like here with Alanzo.

The purpose of the Anti Ex Scientologist sent by OSA is to break up alliances, start trouble, confuse lurkers and newbies and stop meaningful posts and threads that are helpful to the newbie. There is plenty of information on the internet written by ex OSA staff members on how OSA works.

Anti Ex Scientologist will attack critics and make affidavits and videos to confuse the Scientologist who lurks on the internet. The Anti Ex Scientologist will post on the internet how horrible the Ex Scientologists are like ALANZO is doing to Karen. They even defend Scientology and will discuss how the "tech" works.

Newbies and Lurkers: Don't be fooled.

BEWARE OF THE "ANTI EX SCIENTOLOGIST".

Out Effix

One of the tactics OSA will use is to "help" the Ex Scientologist when they are down and out or vulnerable.

Then, loyalty and trust will be given to the OSA operative. The OSA Operative will win a place in the heart of the vulnerable one for "helping" or pretending to care.

This is the "LAW OF RECIPROCITY" at play.

Scientology also does this with opinion leaders to gain loyalty and trust.

The Scientologist will do favors or donate money to an opinion leader's favorite charity. The Scientologist (OSA) has to choose people in the area that can keep the "show on the road", like the mayor, congressman, senator, alderman, whoever they can find to trick and manipulate into believing Scientology is a Church that helps people. It is all a show and these people are lied to and manipulated, just like the members.

Then the Law of Reciprocity will make the opinion leader want to do something nice for the Scientologist. The Scientologist (OSA) will ask the Opinion Leader to speak at one of the events or Ideal Org Grand Openings).

When you go to the Scientology events, the Opinion Leaders are "paying back" the OSA / Scientologist who did them the favor. The favor they pay back to the OSA Scientologist is reading a speech (written by Scientolgoy) and Speaking at the event about how great Scientology is.
SCIENTOLOGY WRITES THESE SPEECHES.

This convinces the newbie Scientologist that Scientology is highly respected among opinion leaders. It is a ruse to manipulate the newbie into letting their guard down.

The same thing applies to Ex Scientologists OSA Targets to bribe and extort to attack the critics in exchange for money or silence of pc folder information that would embarass the Ex Scientologist.

Lurkers and Newbies: DON'T BE FOOLED.

Scientology KILLS and never forget it. It is covert, slippery, slimy and criminal. Anyone who is protecting it, saying it is okay and it is good - is crazy and nuts.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Then there is the Anti Ex Scientologist. This is fairly rare. Examples of the Anti Ex Scientologist in present time: Alanzo and Marty Rathbun.

They are paid or black mailed by OSA to spread confusion among the ex community. In exchange, they receive money from the Church of Scientology's Office of Special Affairs. Typically, the people who OSA can pay off are broke and they are desperate for money.
OR
the information they have on them (from the PC folders where they told all of their transgressions) is used against them.

The Anti Ex Scientologist typically is offered a large sum of money from the Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs in exchange for posting hate videos on critics MARTY RATHBUN and / or starting trouble on Ex Scientology Blogs like here with Alanzo.
So true, so true.

I suggest to all who newly arrive, don't be fooled a second time.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
One of the tactics OSA will use is to "help" the Ex Scientologist when they are down and out or vulnerable.

Then, loyalty and trust will be given to the OSA operative. The OSA Operative will win a place in the heart of the vulnerable one for "helping" or pretending to care.

Ok, so I would argue that this hold merit when it comes to Marty. He helped people, seemed to care about "doing what's right" and stuff. Went to the media and all that.

Alanzo? Laws of reciprocity? I'm intrigued how he can be interpreted as such since he is so damn volatile and inflammatory.

He tries to stir shit up, "someones gotta be the arsehole around here". Not really going for the "I scratch your back you scratch my scrotum" kinda thing.

Same with his blog. It's a strange place, his world.

Also, I think your argument does the same mistake as Alanzo's does. You simplify a complex pattern into something explainable. With no facts attached. Asking the audience to not be fooled.

What excactly is it that is happening right here on this thread then so? Is it not just another flip of the same coin?

Reactions: UTR

He-man

Hero extraordinary
If you think that Scientology Inc. doesn't want the ESMB archives destroyed, and ESMB nullified, you're dreaming.

Don't know what the story is with Alanzo, but his modus operandi is the same as some others, including the confusion-troll Truth Seeker from the old A.R.S. days.
I definitively think that Scientology wants ESMB gone. Period.

I'm yet to be convinced that any of the current drama is due to Scientology. To me it still looks like Alanzos lone crusade versus his perceived enemies.

If people wanted ESMB to remain online, as an archive, why is no one suggesting a different permanent solution towards that goal? Emma has said that she will do so, my thrust in her remains undeterred.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sociopaths would be attracted to scion/co$ and yes o$a because of the power element, power over others, like lrh had. IMHO lrh demeaned his followers, secretly enjoyed it, and convinced them all that he was helping them. All the while laughing his ass off all the way to bank. Envious Sociopath Extraordinaire. He attracted sociopaths because they wanted what he had. The others, other followers were just innocent good/big hearted people who wanted to help others and mankind. They got used and abused. Some became sociopathic for a time, trying to do the right thing, but were misled. Some are horrified when they finally figure it out. They get out and try to make amends and help others. Or perhaps they kill themselves. Or go psychotic. A sociopath is always a sociopath, and will continue in abhorrent ways, to demean and have power over others. They know no bounds, and will do things most people can't even imagine let alone do - to others. They do not change their spots. Actions reveal who they are. It isn't hard to spot them when you watch their actions.

Out Effix

I thought OSA calling was soo last decade. Sigh.

:vacuum:
He man - why do you post such stupid, confusing stuff? What is your purpose here?

OSA is alive and well doing damage to the ex scientology community. Don't be so fricken glib.

Out Effix

Ok, so I would argue that this hold merit when it comes to Marty. He helped people, seemed to care about "doing what's right" and stuff. Went to the media and all that.

Alanzo? Laws of reciprocity? I'm intrigued how he can be interpreted as such since he is so damn volatile and inflammatory.

He tries to stir shit up, "someones gotta be the arsehole around here". Not really going for the "I scratch your back you scratch my scrotum" kinda thing.

Same with his blog. It's a strange place, his world.

Also, I think your argument does the same mistake as Alanzo's does. You simplify a complex pattern into something explainable. With no facts attached. Asking the audience to not be fooled.

What excactly is it that is happening right here on this thread then so? Is it not just another flip of the same coin?
He-man - ^^^coming from a poster that makes things confusing, complicated and loves / hates Alanzo, I will pass on trying to convince you of anything. Do your own research. I did. I never got an email from anyone but I know how to look stuff up on the internet. I found posts on EXSMB discussing Alanzo's bankruptcy - one of the posts even came from him but he erased it.

Research how OSA operates.

Anti Ex Scientology / OSA is easy to spot. It is not complicated.

To all posters here on EXSMB: Did Alanzo ever do anything for you that helped you; gave you empathy, sympathy, understanding? Did you any favors?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
He-man - ^^^coming from a poster that makes things confusing, complicated and loves / hates Alanzo, I will pass on trying to convince you of anything. Do your own research. I did. I never got an email from anyone but I know how to look stuff up on the internet. I found posts on EXSMB discussing Alanzo's bankruptcy - one of the posts even came from him but he erased it.

To all posters here on EXSMB: Did Alanzo ever do anything for you that helped you; gave you empathy, sympathy, understanding? Did you any favors?
:thumbsup:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
If you think that Scientology Inc. doesn't want the ESMB archives destroyed, and ESMB nullified, you're dreaming.
Among the many great posters is cowboy. His recollections of working one-on-one
with Hubbard are so detailed and damning that anyone reading them would be "red
pilled" almost immediately
. The brutal truth of reality . . . as opposed to fantasy.

Who knew that Hubbard suffered from early dementia and was spiraling out of control
into a world of dark paranoia and financial greed? From age 64 on, he exhibited early
signs of dementia or senility and an uncontrollable temper and rages. Much more
revealed in the postings.

Cowboy's posts*, among many others, are not to be missed. I've confirmed what he
wrote about and his actual identity. He's for real. His posts are timeless.

This is just one example of recollections that the upper management of COS -- the current
cabal -- wished had never been written. They 100% debunk Dian and Scn and Hubbard.

Here's his letter to OSA.

*Click on Postings tab

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
He man - why do you post such stupid, confusing stuff? What is your purpose here?

OSA is alive and well doing damage to the ex scientology community. Don't be so fricken glib.
Whale. I believe humor is a great way to express things. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to enjoy it. I do however, and thoroughly love acting like a happier version of myself.

Or maybe I'm just in a state of confusion, I wish I hadn't already moved on up to Enemy, I really do not want to go back to confusion and redo the whole frikken lowers in just one week.

:vacuum:

No flavors here! Not from Alanzo anyways. Loads of Sympathy and Empathy though but he was never a apart of the cool gang that hung out in chat.

You never had to convince me of anything in the first place, I'm whale able to do me own thinking. :)

:floor:

Out Effix

Scientology also does this with opinion leaders to gain loyalty and trust.

The Scientologist will do favors or donate money to an opinion leader's favorite charity. The Scientologist (OSA) has to choose people in the area that can keep the "show on the road", like the mayor, congressman, senator, alderman, whoever they can find to trick and manipulate into believing Scientology is a Church that helps people. It is all a show and these people are lied to and manipulated, just like the members.

Then the Law of Reciprocity will make the opinion leader want to do something nice for the Scientologist. The Scientologist (OSA) will ask the Opinion Leader to speak at one of the events or Ideal Org Grand Openings).

When you go to the Scientology events, the Opinion Leaders are "paying back" the OSA / Scientologist who did them the favor. The favor they pay back to the OSA Scientologist is reading a speech (written by Scientolgoy) and Speaking at the event about how great Scientology is.
SCIENTOLOGY WRITES THESE SPEECHES.

This convinces the newbie Scientologist that Scientology is highly respected among opinion leaders. It is a ruse to manipulate the newbie into letting their guard down.

The same thing applies to Ex Scientologists OSA Targets to bribe and extort to attack the critics in exchange for money or silence of pc folder information that would embarass the Ex Scientologist.

Lurkers and Newbies: DON'T BE FOOLED.

Scientology KILLS and never forget it. It is covert, slippery, slimy and criminal. Anyone who is protecting it, saying it is okay and it is good - is crazy and nuts.
I love to lurk - what do you find funny about this?

Out Effix

Keyboard operator error. :innocent:
Okay- thank you. ;)

I am going to call out all the "confusing posts" as this boards winds down.

I am doing it for the lurkers and innocent cult members that are looking for help.

Maybe we can help beef up the board with good information that will help a lurker by posting information that will help them understand what they were in and how to get out.

Let's put on the "I just got out of the cult and am going down the rabbit hole" hat on.

What do you see?

Does it help?

Alanzo's posts don't help. I wish they would be removed. It is obvious to most of us that Emma is on Alanzo's side, claiming she believes in free speech when others have been booted and banned for posts not even close to the hate and confusion Alanzo is posting. Emma is protecting Alanzo and not moderating this board so that lurkers won't get confused with the Anti Ex Scientology hate posts on too many threads compliments of OSA Bot Alanzo

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Okay- thank you. ;)

I am going to call out all the "confusing posts" as this boards winds down.

I am doing it for the lurkers and innocent cult members that are looking for help.

Maybe we can help beef up the board with good information that will help a lurker by posting information that will help them understand what they were in and how to get out.

Let's put on the "I just got out of the cult and am going down the rabbit hole" hat on.

What do you see?

Does it help?

Alanzo's posts don't help. I wish they would be removed.
Oh jaysus. You really ARE re-enacting being an ethics officer, aren't you!

That's cool, I'm doing my CSW, way cooler then being in Dep. 3