What's new

Devolution of the Ex Scientologist to Anti - Ex Scientologist

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I had made up a post too about that misspelling, Stratty. Then deleted it because I didn't want to derail the thread. Oh well. Next time.

Paul
Well, two people thought your post was funny so I wish somebody would let me in on the joke because I don't get it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, two people thought your post was funny so I wish somebody would let me in on the joke because I don't get it.
The thread got derailed shortly after I decided the decent thing to do was for me not to derail it. If there's anything else funny, it beats me (not a spanking reference).

Paul

strativarius

The thread got derailed shortly after I decided the decent thing to do was for me not to derail it. If there's anything else funny, it beats me (not a spanking reference).

Paul
OK, but what's that got to do with some misspelling or another?

strativarius

'Butt thrusting', 'back channelling', 'fisting', this board's taken an entirely new direction. When the word gets out I'm sure the hits here will skyrocket. How about some pics as well?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
'Butt thrusting', 'back channelling', 'fisting', this board's taken an entirely new direction. When the word gets out I'm sure the hits here will skyrocket. How about some pics as well?
Whu? Wha? You want to see a picture of my backside boobies?

What do you think Paul would have to say about that?