What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Originally Posted by FacelessVoice
The key point that you are missing here Terril is that there never was a death threat to Tory. It was all a lie.

Tory lied.

Flat lied.

She knew Tommy's buttons and pushed them in service to her own agenda.

That is why these steps are being taken.
RPX:
If Anonymous is a mass phenomenon with no real leaders, how can the OP have any validity?

I am still seeking an explanation as to the difference between:

Anonymous: The puerile bunch of teenage computer hackers; and
Anonymous: The world-wide growing anti-Scientological 4th-dynamic meme.

On Youtube, one Paul Fetch (username MrFetch) claims to be the leader of Anonymous. Which version of "Anonymous" is he supposed to be leading?

I'm getting annoyed about this "anonymous" thing. I've found conflicting claims both here and elsewhere on the 'net. I even PMed FacelessVoice the same questions, and they still remain unanswered.

Is there anyone who has the proper data to clear up these discrepancies?

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
The "facelessness" and "leaderlessness" of Anonymous makes it easy to infilitrate.

But I doubt it's already happened.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
We all want to be free and happy, but we create the world around us the way it is and dont know how to do it differently, although we are trying.

alex

I agree and some of us are trying more and some of us are more trying! :D

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Asagai,

I think we're on the same page on this. Let's hope to see lots of dissent from within CofS and from the outside of it as well.

Talking and meeting face-to-face recently-outs has been really encouraging. Things appear to be pretty discontented inside.

The dissent inside seems to mainly manifest as a distancing and a not-going-in and a not taking services. That may be as expressed as it ever gets, due to ethics tech. But in itself it is more than enough. Not taking services results in an inevitable collapse of the CofS. Their dissemination is severely restricted by the internet.

DM can only fail. The more pressure he uses, the more distancing he will create. This is the effect LRH's pressure used to have as well, hence the lack of expansion of scn since the 70's. Now DM is getting more and more desperate, the CofS management tech is essentially a tech of force and so it is a fail-tech.

DM is caught in a spiral of increasing force. He cannot reverse it because of LRH's vibe that he is on.

DM will have his bags packed.

All CofSers have to do is continue what they are doing. All critics like Tory have to do is continue criticising CofS, all other critics have to do is criticise the CofS. All Anonymous has to to is protest and publish data on the internet. All abused exes have to do is continue to speak out about their abuse. All Cof S management has to do is continue mis-managing.

And the outcome is inevitable. Our roles are set and the end is assured. My only hope is that not too many more people have to be abused during the CofS' steady death. :)

asagai

Patron Meritorious
But in reality, protection of identity is only half of it.. You have to watch the movie 'V for Vendetta' to know. And if you don't like the movie, imagine that you do... So Anonymous is 'at cause' with these Guy Fawkes masks rather than in fear of OSA. They mean to strike fear in the hearts of the OSA fags... Well.. In the end it's just for the LULz I'd suspect.

:yes:

This right here. The street-assigned scientologists aren't quite flat on the mask. Their TRs go all out when they see it. It really bothers them. There is discussion, the next time a scientologists shouts "WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MASK?" the answer becomes "Fourteen!"

That's incredible really, considering that 'TR's' are sooooo important when on post.. which was most of the time anyway... but for this to happen, the black PR about Anon must be rife with all sorts of fear, they are obviously keyed in by what they've been told.. all that evil 'entheta' shit, I think actually that any ex that attends a protest is very brave in my book and they have my utmost admiration.

Twice I have faced a CofSer wearing my mask and asking a friendly question. Both times I was met with a look of terror and a dumb inability to communicate from the CofSer. So sad and actually quite shocking to see that terror.

In contrast, members of the public either smile at the mask or look slightly puzzled and easily engage in conversation.

Pixie, their fear is actually as result of reverse-scn tech used on the CofSers by management. Instead of increasing their "confront" they have installed a key-in mechanism by tales of SPs and evil Psychs and assignment of evil purposes. This is "reverse" or "black" scientology which is LRH tech which he developed to be used against critics and even on the Church's own members to keep them as well-behaved manipulatable slaves.

It's quite a hard concept to come to terms with that Scn tech is actually used in reverse on its own members. But there are many examples, this PR against the protesters is just the latest. An early example of reverse-processing was "overboarding", which used fear, secondaries and engrams to control members of the "church". Instead of erasing engrams and secondaries, LRH used them to exert control. DM is copying LRH in this use of reverse processing.

Last edited:

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Tory had plenty of warning to not play in the TD, she thought she knew better. She needs to acknowledge that she was a silly billy.

Anon is a loosely bound grouping, it is having a powerful effect. If you are expecting them to be all huggy and warm to us oldfags, well then you are being naive, giving us the warm and fuzzies is not their game.

I think they are doing great, Davvy is shitting his pants and the stats are crashing. That is what I want to see, that is what is happening. More power to them.

What John said. :clap:

All Tory needs to do is continue criticising the CofS. Anon will do what they will do and all is going splendidly well. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Anon678_

Patron
I'm getting annoyed about this "anonymous" thing. I've found conflicting claims both here and elsewhere on the 'net. I even PMed FacelessVoice the same questions, and they still remain unanswered.

OP has no validity unless........wait for it......it has validity. Try and measure sentiment and if it appears accurate........then it's valid. So no-one will ever really know.

Paul Fetch is one of our founding members, and the driving force behind project chanology. Thankfully Co$ hasn't located him yet.

Unlike Tory, Mark Bunker appears to know when to step back, stay relatively uninvolved, and let other people do their shit. If you arrive in another country without checking the local laws, terrorism warnings, travel advisories, risk of disease etc, and to cap it all off you don't speak the local language, bad shit is going to happen to you, one way or another. And it will be your fault.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Mark Bunker is generally one of the least "crackpot" of the critics,
sadly he journalistic objectively and integrity is forever tarnished
by his unflagging support of Bob Minton and Stacy Brooks. Two
of the biggest turncoats in critic history.

Same with Tory and a few others. Their own "mercinary" attitude
and ego issues weaken the message.

We will never forgive, we will never forget.

(Actually we can forgive and forget if some folks would just come clean)

:guyfawkes:

asagai

Patron Meritorious

What is your motive in extending the criticism like this?

Anon678_

Patron

180px-Unsuccessful.jpg

1/10, please try again.

Also, who is this "we" you speak of?

Vinaire

Sponsor

That sounds like a troll.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Pitbull is too obvious.. He's a diversion.. :yes:

DavidM

Patron with Honors

Anonymous is just a mass of people communicating and from that a certain culture developed. The OP only has validity amongst those anons who agree with it. As an anon only speaking for myself, I think the whole mess has been blown out of proportion.

Paul Fetch is just a troll. He was never anonymous and he leads no-one. He tries to get attention and sell merchandise.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
OP has no validity unless........wait for it......it has validity. Try and measure sentiment and if it appears accurate........then it's valid. So no-one will ever really know.

Paul Fetch is one of our founding members, and the driving force behind project chanology. Thankfully Co$ hasn't located him yet.

Unlike Tory, Mark Bunker appears to know when to step back, stay relatively uninvolved, and let other people do their shit. If you arrive in another country without checking the local laws, terrorism warnings, travel advisories, risk of disease etc, and to cap it all off you don't speak the local language, bad shit is going to happen to you, one way or another. And it will be your fault.

Well done, Anon.

No bumpersticker meme thinking in there that I could see.

I knew you could :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Twice I have faced a CofSer wearing my mask and asking a friendly question. Both times I was met with a look of terror and a dumb inability to communicate from the CofSer. So sad and actually quite shocking to see that terror.

In contrast, members of the public either smile at the mask or look slightly puzzled and easily engage in conversation.

Pixie, their fear is actually as result of reverse-scn tech used on the CofSers by management. Instead of increasing their "confront" they have installed a key-in mechanism by tales of SPs and evil Psychs and assignment of evil purposes. This is "reverse" or "black" scientology which is LRH tech which he developed to be used against critics and even on the Church's own members to keep them as well-behaved manipulatable slaves.

I don't know if that is the case. If you have a non-OT3 person who believes the talk about the danger of being exposed to OT3 data when not "set-up for it" (gotta laugh at that one), or if he's not sure about dropping dead on the spot at least knows he will get into severe long-lasting ethics trouble if he allows himself to be exposed to OT3 data on the street, their fear is not so surprising. It is not fear of being physically assaulted on the street, but fear of hearing things that will cause them endless trouble.

It's like talking to a hulking great biker studded with spikes and looking mean. Is he going to attack you or not? You don't know. Probably not, but you don't know. Plus one difference is it's illegal to knife someone, but it isn't illegal to mouth OT3 data on the street.

Paul

byte301

Crusader
But gentlewoman, why would you want to cause fear?

Yes it is power you have over another....retribution?

But does it move you towards your goals? Or does it work to create a situation of more tension, more resistance to your message, and less progress?

Burma shave signs....

Were you promised

training and auditing

but only getting post hatting

and afraid to ask why?

OR

who leads the church

and what is his case level

and auditor classification

is there an outpoint?

or

why is ARC

not part of KSW?

:)

alex

Alex,

Truth be told we see maybe 3 $cilons at our protests and they scurry into the org. I was kidding about the fear thing although I do want the masks to stike fear into OSA.

Your Burma Shave ideas are good for getting to $cilons! However I am trying to reach "wogs" that drive by. And they have to rhyme. Remember the poem by elron:

When drinking the booze
Has got you the blues
A headache's no fun
Try lots of B1.

Now I don't know if he really wrote that or not but it's an obvious knock off of the Burma Shave type ads. I was thinking something like this for my signs:

If you're selling a scam
And must go on the lam
Three words will suffice
Argentina is nice!

Course that one's for Davey (couldn't resist). I am still trying to come up with something for public consuption. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't know if that is the case. If you have a non-OT3 person who believes the talk about the danger of being exposed to OT3 data when not "set-up for it" (gotta laugh at that one), or if he's not sure about dropping dead on the spot at least knows he will get into severe long-lasting ethics trouble if he allows himself to be exposed to OT3 data on the street, their fear is not so surprising. It is not fear of being physically assaulted on the street, but fear of hearing things that will cause them endless trouble.

It's like talking to a hulking great biker studded with spikes and looking mean. Is he going to attack you or not? You don't know. Probably not, but you don't know. Plus one difference is it's illegal to knife someone, but it isn't illegal to mouth OT3 data on the street.

Paul

It is the main installed phobia Hubbard placed into Scientologists.

It is terrifying for a Scientologist and it does not create a safe environment where they are able to hear the ideas you are trying to get across to them.

Anon678_

Patron
Well done, Anon.

No bumpersticker meme thinking in there that I could see.

Well done, Alanzo.

You've moved on somewhat from being a mindless, zombified cult member

That's probably a bit subtle for you, so I'll just say it: You are being a patronising idiot, when actually you don't have a clue

Last edited:

asagai

Patron Meritorious

Paul

Yes but the whole "OT3 -danger" thing is simply another example of black-scn or reverse processing. It is a use of fear and secondaries and key-in in order to keep members subdued, good slaves and eager to get onto the OTII evaluation. Hubbard used the opposite of processing all the time on his slaves, er sorry CofS members! :duh:

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Well done, Alanzo.

You've moved on somewhat from being a mindless, zombified cult member

That's probably a bit subtle for you, so I'll just say it: You are being a ***************, when actually you don't have a clue

I think a moderator might have edited that one. But I hope Alanzo is big enough to take the criticism without flaming back.

Anon678 - maybe Alanzo was trying to goad you. I wouldn't respond to such goading, if I were you.

Alanzo, maybe you can refain from backhanded compliments that might produce antagonistic responses?