What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fun with masks

Here's something those of you who go to the protests and wear masks might enjoy.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-David-Miscavige-or-any-one-paper-m/

Can you imagine several dozen people all wearing "the Davey" mask? probably would be even more fun if they all dressed alike -- how about the jeans and leather jacket look, with matching sunglasses, that the boys-on-boys (TC and BFF Davey) seem to prefer?

And someone could send him an extra bottle of scotch for the day this gets YouTube or TV coverage...

:D

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Mark Bunker is generally one of the least "crackpot" of the critics,
sadly he journalistic objectively and integrity is forever tarnished
by his unflagging support of Bob Minton and Stacy Brooks. Two
of the biggest turncoats in critic history.

Same with Tory and a few others. Their own "mercinary" attitude
and ego issues weaken the message.

We will never forgive, we will never forget.

(Actually we can forgive and forget if some folks would just come clean)

:guyfawkes:

PB. I love you.

Always have.

Always will.

What you said.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Like the who said: I don't need to be forgiven. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. The idea that anybody gives a fuck whether some anonymous forgives or forgets is so arrogant it is humorous. Gee... I'll never be able to sleep knowing there is someone out there who doesn't forgive or forget!

denvanon

You've probably figured this out but in a body with no central committee and no leaders and no authority, there is no "official statement." Even one that weasels around it by calling it "unofficial official."

Tory doesn't "get" Anon and Anon doesn't get itself. The notion of the "internet hate machine" is born out of an exaggerated belief that the more sociopathic side of anon (which existed before we were attacking Scientology) is not a group but a social phenomenon -- veritable Frankenstein's monsters of the internet age. Some people buy into that backstory without realizing it's more or less a parody of what sky-is-falling types say about the internet already.

In short, ignore them. The kids who take the "hate machine" role seriously never got the joke to begin with and need to IRL LURK MOAR (ie get older). The problem is only going to go away once people realize there's more important things to talk about and Tommy Gorman and the particular anons in question agree to stay the hell away from each other. It doesn't concern any of the rest of us.

Unlike the original post, I don't claim to speak for everyone in the group but I think you'll find what I say speaks for itself.

Oneflewover

Patron with Honors
You've probably figured this out but in a body with no central committee and no leaders and no authority, there is no "official statement." Even one that weasels around it by calling it "unofficial official."

Tory doesn't "get" Anon and Anon doesn't get itself. The notion of the "internet hate machine" is born out of an exaggerated belief that the more sociopathic side of anon (which existed before we were attacking Scientology) is not a group but a social phenomenon -- veritable Frankenstein's monsters of the internet age. Some people buy into that backstory without realizing it's more or less a parody of what sky-is-falling types say about the internet already.

In short, ignore them. The kids who take the "hate machine" role seriously never got the joke to begin with and need to IRL LURK MOAR (ie get older). The problem is only going to go away once people realize there's more important things to talk about and Tommy Gorman and the particular anons in question agree to stay the hell away from each other. It doesn't concern any of the rest of us.

Unlike the original post, I don't claim to speak for everyone in the group but I think you'll find what I say speaks for itself.

What's happening with anon is a dynamic situation. You can't ignore the "hate machine" aspect, because it's a part of the whole, and the idea that there is no "macro" aspect to anon doesn't ring true for me either.

The militant hate machine is the loudest and most persistent, and I believe carries more weight than what it's demographic should provide for.

They affect anon, and should therefore not be ignored, unless one chooses to ignore anon altogether.

Your position is very well stated.

And you make some very good points worth considering.

Unless Alanzo is being very sarcastic, this pretty much sums up how bland/vanilla both this joint and OCMB are in the current state of play.

Small wonder that Anon/Enturb/TD have so much contempt for both these forums. Mutual wank-fests at best.

Scilons/Ex Scilons - can anyone tell the difference ?

An additional bonus after the demise of co$ will be no more Ex-Scilons. Phew :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
Unless Alanzo is being very sarcastic, this pretty much sums up how bland/vanilla both this joint and OCMB are in the current state of play.

Small wonder that Anon/Enturb/TD have so much contempt for both these forums. Mutual wank-fests at best.

An additional bonus after the demise of co$ will be no more Ex-Scilons. Phew :thumbsup:

:laugh: Feeling better now?

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron

And you have done what LGJ? Share your list of accomplishments in tackling the Co$, please.

Neo

And you have done what LGJ? Share your list of accomplishments in tackling the Co$, please.

Neo

I've done what any rational person would do

1. Did a few introductory courses, but never 'joined' or supported the crap.
2. Told everyone I ever knew - it's a BS scam

If everyone did that, there would be no need for it to be 'tackled'.