What's new

Your Secret Self, One Step Beyond

Escalus

Patron Meritorious
This test is supposed to find your true character and then take it one step beyond. You list your "ideal" - not the current - answer to the situation. Then it computes the answers and I guess sort of exaggerates the result to - I guess - bring out the truest sense of the inner or hidden person.

The html it generates doesn't work in these posts. But I got...

Monk / Nun
Going 1 step beyond I am all about spiritual truth, bread and bad haircuts. For me the best part of the day is spent in quiet meditation where I don't have to worry about my big ears and people laughing at me. No one really understands the depth of my soul, which is in here somewheres. I study, I work, I feed deer and am kind to little bunnies. I am making this a better world by shutting myself away from real life. Somehow. I am certain life's questions can be answered by sleeping on hard things and chanting.

Yeah I don't know. There's a result on here I saw that is "professional asshole". I was kind of hoping that would be me. It's an aspiration...

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ringmaster

Remember, this is you stripped naked to the core for all to see. And a reminder... THIS WILL NOT END WELL

Going 1 step beyond I would be standing in the middle of a lot of people who are interesting and just sort of pointing shit out for you. Lookit that. Lookit this. I have other things going on right now but if I can just get by announcing stuff that would be OK with me. I could DJ on the radio so long as I don't have to go beyond traffic weather and music. Or I could be the person at the info booth at the mall over Christmas. Whatever. I act like I'm keeping my life private but really there's just nothing going on. Ooooo lookit the clowns!

--------------

Not completely accurate. And I freakin' HATE Clowns! :omg:

Clowns-Bad
Ghosts-Good

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
this is pretty accurate, what can I say....

Going 1 step beyond I would be rescuing damsels (or damsirs?) in distress, standing up as a champion for the underdog and/or righting every wrong you could possibly imagine. I am the incorruptible cop, the brave friend of little children, and the one who will constantly save your ass from your own repeated idiocies. When I die I don't need statues in my honor, just name your children and dogs after me. That would be pretty cool.

Pixie

Crusader
this is pretty accurate, what can I say....

Going 1 step beyond I would be rescuing damsels (or damsirs?) in distress, standing up as a champion for the underdog and/or righting every wrong you could possibly imagine. I am the incorruptible cop, the brave friend of little children, and the one who will constantly save your ass from your own repeated idiocies. When I die I don't need statues in my honor, just name your children and dogs after me. That would be pretty cool.

Hey WPRT I got exactly the same one! :thumbsup:

uncle sam

Me too

Hey WPRT I got exactly the same one! :thumbsup:

That makes three of us- White Knights- pretty soon we'll have a enough for a basketball team- hopefully a soccer team and maybe -enough for "clearing the planet" lol

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Me too. Strange.

Pixie

Crusader
Me too. Strange.

:omg: Four white knights already?!! Wow!! Good one Alex!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Took it a second time with different answers and got the same result.

Flawed test or something.

I am no white knight....

More like Sancho Panza's master.

:)

uncle sam

Suit UP

We got our very own basketball team! Me-WrongPlace-Pixie-Alex-and EP. We can call ourselves the "White Knights" - if you all agree. Ya think that just because we wanted to "clear the planet' that we still wish mankind well?
:happydance:

uncle sam

Hey Good Twin

I am a white knight too!:yes:

I'd love for you to join our " white knights" basketball team, seeing as I'm not too tall- I'll coach. Welcome to ESMB's very own basketball team. Geez- we can form a league and play against the freezoners etc.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
This test is supposed to find your true character and then take it one step beyond. You list your "ideal" - not the current - answer to the situation. Then it computes the answers and I guess sort of exaggerates the result to - I guess - bring out the truest sense of the inner or hidden person.

The html it generates doesn't work in these posts. But I got...

Monk / Nun
Going 1 step beyond I am all about spiritual truth, bread and bad haircuts. For me the best part of the day is spent in quiet meditation where I don't have to worry about my big ears and people laughing at me. No one really understands the depth of my soul, which is in here somewheres. I study, I work, I feed deer and am kind to little bunnies. I am making this a better world by shutting myself away from real life. Somehow. I am certain life's questions can be answered by sleeping on hard things and chanting.

Yeah I don't know. There's a result on here I saw that is "professional asshole". I was kind of hoping that would be me. It's an aspiration...

White Knight
Just the picture: (it was a white knight)

that was funny and entertaining.....doesnt sound like me at all.....:whistling: :whistling:

I'd love for you to join our " white knights" basketball team, seeing as I'm not too tall- I'll coach. Welcome to ESMB's very own basketball team. Geez- we can form a league and play against the freezoners etc.

Looking for an "oppterm", eh? Bad news for you: I'm a freezoner & a "white knight" too.

Mark A. Baker