What's new

Your Secret Self, One Step Beyond

Took it a second time with different answers and got the same result.

Flawed test or something.

I am no white knight....

More like Sancho Panza's master.

:)

Don Quixote de la Mancha may have been driven mad by his dreams of honor, integrity, and duty, but he was most certainly a "white knight". ;-)

Mark A. Baker

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Going 1 step beyond I would be rescuing damsels (or damsirs?) in distress, standing up as a champion for the underdog and/or righting every wrong you could possibly imagine. I am the incorruptible cop, the brave friend of little children, and the one who will constantly save your ass from your own repeated idiocies. When I die I don't need statues in my honor, just name your children and dogs after me. That would be pretty cool.

White Knight
Just the picture: (it was a white knight)

that was funny and entertaining.....doesnt sound like me at all.....:whistling: :whistling:

Well, that is the name of your avatar, Boldgirl!

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dictator

Going 1 step beyond I am control. Benevolence, malevolence... it's MY call. I know what's best for you and don't screw it up. I deserve your admiration. No, I demand it. God himself put me here for you. I am the 8-figure CEO, the high-powered corporate raider, and everything you've ever feared. I am at my best swallowing up small, defenseless Duchies and naive little principalities stuck in the 19th century. I am tanks to your cavalry.

heh that indicates and my house is bobbing left and right. :coolwink:

26061.jpg

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don Quixote de la Mancha may have been driven mad by his dreams of honor, integrity, and duty, but he was most certainly a "white knight". ;-)

Mark A. Baker

Perhaps in intent, but in deed he was dressed in pink with a feather boa and a silly hat with little bits of yesterdays paella still on his face.

I didnt mean to besmirch the man of la Mancha.

Cervantes rivals Shakesphere for describing life in metaphor...

alex

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Perhaps in intent, but in deed he was dressed in pink with a feather boa and a silly hat with little bits of yesterdays paella still on his face.

I didnt mean to besmirch the man of la Mancha.

Cervantes rivals Shakesphere for describing life in metaphor...

alex

Delusional as he was, Don Quixote enobled all he touched. How's bout that Ron?

Zinj

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
This test is supposed to find your true character and then take it one step beyond. You list your "ideal" - not the current - answer to the situation. Then it computes the answers and I guess sort of exaggerates the result to - I guess - bring out the truest sense of the inner or hidden person.

"Going 1 step beyond I am everybody's pal. I drink, I talk with my mouthful and everybody's invited over to my place! I slap people on the back and if that makes them choke on a piece of burger no worries, life in good! Have another beer! I am the guy or gal who just LOVES to be in small rooms with way too many people all talking at once. Hey have some cheese puffs! I like it when the neighbors complain about me on their blogs or call the cops because - aw c'mon it's a party! Geez! Have some potato salad! There ya go! Ahh HAH HAH HAH! Woo."

errr... - I was expecting my secret/hidden self... :confused2:

Going 1 step beyond, I would be your angel of kumbaya sitting on your shoulder like a vanilla candle whispering words of encouragement, political correctness an cute idea for wonderful crochet projects. into your ear. I am that 200 pound butterfly sprinkling happy dust on you. We will cry ourselves silly over bad choices by stupid people and give them the resources to screw up all over again. I am the benevolent merciful one in a Bentley. Careful... the hair, sweety.

I have NO freaking idea what the heck that even means. :unsure: LMAO! :hysterical:

Pixie

Crusader
"Going 1 step beyond I am everybody's pal. I drink, I talk with my mouthful and everybody's invited over to my place! I slap people on the back and if that makes them choke on a piece of burger no worries, life in good! Have another beer! I am the guy or gal who just LOVES to be in small rooms with way too many people all talking at once. Hey have some cheese puffs! I like it when the neighbors complain about me on their blogs or call the cops because - aw c'mon it's a party! Geez! Have some potato salad! There ya go! Ahh HAH HAH HAH! Woo."

errr... - I was expecting my secret/hidden self... :confused2:

Well you are an excellent cook Pierrot.. :drool: :drool:

Pixie

Crusader
:omg: :omg: :omg: stop teasing me!! You told me you have a girlfriend.. :bigcry: .. now you're teasing me with food!!!! Naughty! If you're not careful, you'll get this!! :smack:

Ah.. now that was good, hadn't done that for a while, the Dull Old Fart has pulled in his little horns and hasn't given me the opportunity of late.. :D

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
:omg: :omg: :omg: stop teasing me!! You told me you have a girlfriend.. :bigcry: .. now you're teasing me with food!!!! Naughty! If you're not careful, you'll get this!! :smack:

Ah.. now that was good, hadn't done that for a while, the Dull Old Fart has pulled in his little horns and hasn't given me the opportunity of late.. :D

I'm so sorry for having settled for a monogamous relationship, *sigh* ... but then it's you that has been late :melodramatic: Do you want me to put you on the waiting list in case of.... ?

I like your "smack" but frankly, let me say spanking isn't my cup of tea...

Pixie

Crusader
I'm so sorry for having settled for a monogamous relationship, *sigh* ... but then it's you that has been late :melodramatic: Do you want me to put you on the waiting list in case of.... ?

I like your "smack" but frankly, let me say spanking isn't my cup of tea...

:laugh: Well Pierrot it's not mine either, however, there's something about that particular smiley.. :D ... as for your little waiting list.. :coolwink: .. whatever will be.. will be.. :yes: Now get back to the stove and start cooking! :drool:

Escalus

Patron Meritorious
What about gay? I mean, I'm not gay but if you're a good cook, Pierrot, I mean, y'know, what the hell? According to my time track I've been a woman a man a woman a man a man a man a woman a woman a man etc. So - all relative.

Which leads me to ask....... if thetans can switch genders from one life to the next why Ronnie so uptight about gayness?

Hmmm.... curiouser and curiouser...

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
What about gay? I mean, I'm not gay but if you're a good cook, Pierrot, I mean, y'know, what the hell? According to my time track I've been a woman a man a woman a man a man a man a woman a woman a man etc. So - all relative.

Which leads me to ask....... if thetans can switch genders from one life to the next why Ronnie so uptight about gayness?

Hmmm.... curiouser and curiouser...

well, Escalus, you should ask Ronnie, or become yourself gay, so you would know.

I met gays who are GREAT cooks, and actually some of the greatest Artists I admire are - Queen, Elton John, ...

such a creativity, woaw !