• 56-65

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • 65+

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Zinj is 97.

Oops, I just re-called this poll is an anonymous, private, secret type one.

Sorry Zinj. Did you hear me? No?

Sorry Zinj, now?

SORRY ZINJ!

Damn hearing aids just ain't what they used to be.

Mojo

P.S. For the record, I'm 16.

And never been kissed.

Cept for once.

By Pixie.

And Michelle.

In a Dream.

Pixie

Crusader
Yes, I remember that dream Mojo, and I want to kiss you again.. :love15:

Now.. er.. what happened to that thread anyway? The one about the.. fishfood was it?? :confused2:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
HA! At least 60% of folks here are older than me!

I feel like a spring chicken :happydance:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sorry! I have been moving (Yes, again, for the millionth time!).

I had the pleasure of meeting Alan and went to his ranch for a day last Sun. I met him and his "staff" (He's very heavy handed on ethics! Just kidding. We were joking about that there). He gave me a book to read which I have had my nose in the past week.

Doing great.

How is everyone?

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Felicitations, Bea!

I had the pleasure of meeting Alan and went to his ranch for a day last Sun. I met him and his "staff" (He's very heavy handed on ethics! Just kidding. We were joking about that there). He gave me a book to read which I have had my nose in the past week.

Doing great.

How is everyone?

Dear Bea, thanks for asking. :blush:

Roy...well, he's doin' splendidly. :yes: :thumbsup:

But, that EP...prolly need a "session" :coolwink: ...gets sorta carried away w/self sometimes...ya know? Mabe you could calm him down some. :D

He's a "loose cannon" for sure. :nervous: :duh:

Roy

Pixie

Crusader

Doing great.

How is everyone?

Hi Bea! :hug: I know about moving and I hate it. I've moved over twenty seven times in my life, it's hell yes, and every time I say that's it, this is the last time, I somehow manage to 'have' to move again. :eyeroll:

Good to hear from you again.. :yes:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I was young and alive when I became a Scientologist,
I got older and closer to death the longer I remained a Scientologist.
I left Scientology and became young again,
I feel more alive with every passing moment.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
They didn't have cameras back then. :coolwink:

Only mental image pictures, right Fluffy? I think if we get the Dorian Grey joke, it means we are a bit, ah, oldish. Would Hubbard have said oldishness? :old:

I'm in my mid 40s now. Sometimes it's hard for me to wrap my head around it. I feel the same!

Welcome back, Bea. :flowers: I hate moving too, but it's great when it's over. Enjoy your new digs!

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
You should have done three sections, age range, how long "in", and how long "out".

I was 18 when I got "in", 20 when I escaped, 25 when I finally turned my back on everything, and 20 years later I'm still damaged goods.

I think you are right about "damaged goods". If you have been "in" for five years or more then I think you never fully recover the potential you would have had if you had never joined. True in my case, I am sure. I feel glad that fresh people (i.e. Anon) who have never been members have taken up the struggle. As for us damaged goods, then we can tell our story and so be witnesses to the actions of this nasty cult to inspire fresher and younger people to action.