What's new

What is up with "Pitbull"/OSA?

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm still fairly new to ESMB. Can someone give a sensible explanation of whether OSA actually posts on this board? And if so, what is their point in doing so?? Everything we say we want them to hear anyway, so why be secret about it? Is "Pitbull" a bunch of different people so you never know who you are talking to?

Thanks in advance for your forthcoming logical and clear explanation(s) (am I ready for this?)

Anne Ominous

Patron with Honors
Hey there.

As far as we can work out, 'Pitbull' is one login used by a number of different OSA agents. At least, this is the most reasonable theory, since it would explain the wild mood swings that the login exhibits, as well as the determined efforts to avoid answering questions with a straight answer and the obscenely convoluted doublespeak they employ.

Or perhaps it's just some nutcase. Who knows/cares?

Correct me if I'm wrong, pplz!

x

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The point is this. ESMB exists to exist. There is no 'safety' beyond the safety you feel in dealing with people you trust. And, that's not the kind of safety that you can get a warranty on.

ESMB does not try to screen OSA type ops because, to even attempt it would only make them less blatant (and more 'fabian') and lend the people on ESMB a false sense of security.

with *no* actual security.

Assume OSA is watching; they are. Who cares? That's something you have to figure out for yourself, but, never ever post somethiing you don't want OSA to know, because, if you post *anything* they will know it. Because they can read it :)

Security is watching your own mouth.
There is no rule against OSA beig on ESMB, because any such rule would be a joke.

Any questions?

Zinj

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Hey there.

As far as we can work out, 'Pitbull' is one login used by a number of different OSA agents. At least, this is the most reasonable theory, since it would explain the wild mood swings that the login exhibits, as well as the determined efforts to avoid answering questions with a straight answer and the obscenely convoluted doublespeak they employ.

x

You are wrong. (But please don't take that as an invalidation.)

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
don't turn esmb into a witch-hunt

These guys know fine well nasty OSA is lurkin their board... if you have anything to say without them or their web-troll-army interfering/reporting it to Dave...

PM's work perfectly :)

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Well, I would be happy to speak to just about anyone
face to face. Especially a happy girl!

But the web is a dangerous place.

Full of pratfalls and "pit"falls (no pun intended).
So like many folks, am hesitant to speak about my
own "personal" life on line.

For one, Scientology is full of some rather nasty folks.
No telling what they are capable of if backed into a corner.

And just because someone is an "EX" doesn't mean
there is any common denominator beyond being an EX.
Chatting on line, isn't the same as a genuine friendship,
or a roll in the hay, or a partner in crime, etc.

Plus, there are a lot of general crackpots and
damaged souls out there.

So the internet is a great way to communicate, and vent,
and complain, and banter, and debate, and
become introduced to people. But from there, its
best to just take it off line.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I would be happy to speak to just about anyone
face to face. Especially a happy girl!

But the web is a dangerous place.

Full of pratfalls and "pit"falls (no pun intended).
So like many folks, am hesitant to speak about my
own "personal" life on line.

For one, Scientology is full of some rather nasty folks.
No telling what they are capable of if backed into a corner.

And just because someone is an "EX" doesn't mean
there is any common denominator beyond being an EX.
Chatting on line, isn't the same as a genuine friendship,
or a roll in the hay, or a partner in crime, etc.

Plus, there are a lot of general crackpots and
damaged souls out there.

So the internet is a great way to communicate, and vent,
and complain, and banter, and debate, and
become introduced to people. But from there, its
best to just take it off line.

RICO!!

RICO SUAVE!!

Rd00

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I reckon Pitbull's an ex and a critic who likes to stir the pot by playing the devil's advocate. Sometimes Pitbull relaxes and says what he/she really thinks.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
I said 'clarify', not 'word vomit'. A simply 'yes' or 'no' response will more than suffice.

Is the 'Pitbull' handle used by multiple people? Amaze us with a single word answer - you can do it!

x

Please don't put words in my mouth.
(unless they are tasty words!)

And Kookaburra, thanks for the balanced sentiments.

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey there.

x

I care.

I hope others on this board would care if I suddenly got targetted.

Is there a hidden data line? (Jeez I HATE using Scn words but how else?) Is there evidence? Now, I know I have't been on long and may well just be blind to some obvious stuff.

I have to admit my, often twisted mind is going "But what if Pitbull is just a hurt Ex and looking for a group who accepts them?"

If you all decided I was suddenly OSA or something I think I would be really traumatised.

It reminds me of unknown senior terminals suddenly deciding I was CI and hounding me. Everyone around me, previous allies, friends and juniors, distancing themselves from me, and looking for evidence to back up the acusations made by the senior.

Now, maybe there is something glaring I have missed, in which case please just point it out as gently as you can, but otherwise this feels like justice SO style.

Scared to speak out, but I just have to :nervous:

Almost Human and not willing to see Pitbull targetted if it's crap.

PPS I know I am very touchy about this. I once wrote to a board that it was mean to call someone a "lurker" until they explained to met his was a normal term and not derogatory. :blush:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm still fairly new to ESMB. Can someone give a sensible explanation of whether OSA actually posts on this board? And if so, what is their point in doing so?? Everything we say we want them to hear anyway, so why be secret about it? Is "Pitbull" a bunch of different people so you never know who you are talking to?

Thanks in advance for your forthcoming logical and clear explanation(s) (am I ready for this?)

I guess you'd have to ask Pitbull about Pitbull. Your post title makes the assumption he or she is OSA. This may or may not be the case.

Anne Ominous

Patron with Honors
I care.

I hope others on this board would care if I suddenly got targetted.

Is there a hidden data line? (Jeez I HATE using Scn words but how else?) Is there evidence? Now, I know I have't been on long and may well just be blind to some obvious stuff.

I have to admit my, often twisted mind is going "But what if Pitbull is just a hurt Ex and looking for a group who accepts them?"

If you all decided I was suddenly OSA or something I think I would be really traumatised.

It reminds me of unknown senior terminals suddenly deciding I was CI and hounding me. Everyone around me, previous allies, friends and juniors, distancing themselves from me, and looking for evidence to back up the acusations made by the senior.

Now, maybe there is something glaring I have missed, in which case please just point it out as gently as you can, but otherwise this feels like justice SO style.

Scared to speak out, but I just have to :nervous:

Almost Human and not willing to see Pitbull targetted if it's crap.

PPS I know I am very touchy about this. I once wrote to a board that it was mean to call someone a "lurker" until they explained to met his was a normal term and not derogatory. :blush:

I understand and I know what you mean. I actually gave quite a bit of thought before posting on this thread because whilst I am not an ex - just one Anon, a concerned voice in the crowd - I do understand that this is a place of recovery. Allegations of OSA allegiance would be horrible for somebody who is utterly innocent.

And I know you care. I care too, but there is very little that OSA can do here, apart from arouse suspicion and amuse people.

That said, this concern for people's feelings has to be balanced against feeling safe. Ex-OSA who I have spoken to sympathise and agree with me when I say that I have no sympathy for OSA. They are people who can look at the suffering they cause, and then not care. And the worst part is that it isn't their fault, because it isn't them. It's nothing more than a replacement identity that Hubbard decided was superior to their true nature. A new identity that could set aside all the alarm bells, disregard all the broken homes and minds, and just reason it away with 'it's not true for me' and 'the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics'.

Back on topic anyhow: I am not the only one who suspects Pitbull. Others suggested it before me, and I think they're right. Hence the wild schizophrenia, alterations in posting style, etc. Add this to the fact that they have been accused of this in several threads and have never denied it, which would be very easy, as well as the obvious thing to do.

Regardless, and for the benefit of any concerned lurkers: OSA are not superhuman! They are not infallible. They frequently screw up and humiliate themselves. Their numbers are drastically reduced of late. They have become a complete joke amongst Anonymous, and whilst caution is the watchword, as long as you are sensible and keep your details to yourself, they will not find you by posting here. Even if they do, the worst they will do is tell everyone what a naughty boy or girl you are. They will not come to your house and kill you. They have far bigger fish to fry.

They are a psyops group. Once you stop being scared of them, they start getting very scared of you.

Please don't put words in my mouth.
(unless they are tasty words!)

Yes or no, please, Pitbull.

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Hi Anne!

I do think that almost human brought up an excellent point.

Whether one is OSA, or a Scientologist, or an Ex-scientologist, freezoner, anonymous or whatever, we are all frail humans with real feelings and emotions.

Many got into Scientology to handle an issue or problem. Many leave and still have the same issue or problem after leaving.

But most people find it important to have a sense of "belonging". Thats why so many stay in the church. The need for BELONGING trumps anything else. So they accept the system as it is.

Now believe me, being in the Church is not always a bowl of cherries. The only ones who seem to do well are those who have a stable 2D and group of genuine Scientology friends. Scientology sucks big time like anything else if you are alone in the organization. Its a very tight group and either you are "in" or "out".

But out here, on the internet. There still isn't a feeling of "belonging" to anything. Its basically a bunch of folks on the internet.

Its not like I'm "hanging out" with other exes. Its not like being an ex scientologist is like a bridge club. Or I have a 2D who really understands the Scientology experience. Or I'm in a "band" of exes.

Is a good place to communicate and vent, but its no substitute for something real.

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
i know i shouldn't be poking my nose in... but

as far as i can see, it makes no difference if there's an OSA on a board like this (it can be read without a login) poor pitbul (he / she / they) will eventually be on this board as a genuine ex(s), even if he /she / they are not now.

i thought this was supposed to be a safe place - not a witch hunt?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
ORLY?

Care to clarify the situation for us, in that case?

I'm not a Pitbull fan by any means, but Scientrollery is right. This is a witch hunt. YOU'VE decided that Pitbull is OSA and is a number of people and that Pitbull is accountable to prove him or herself. This may be right, it may be wrong, but you're not in a position to know, and neither is anyone else here, other than Pitbull and possibly Admin.

Please stop the witch hunting.

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
and i've reported the thread

esmb is not the place to hound and harass OSA, (as far as i know). if OSA want to poke their stupid heads on this board, and constantly read a massive crew of ex's gloating over every blow occasioned to the cult, then they should. it might help them make the decision to escape.

i hope Emma makes a thunderdome to put this thread in!

Last edited: