What's new

Anybody knew Carey, former CO SMI EUS?

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey there. Some memories came to me the other day.

When I was Public and then Staff at my local Mission (West Palm Beach, Fla Mission).

There was a guy that the ED of it had to report stats into and his name was Carey (don't know last name), I think.

Anyone know him?

He used to tear that ED a new one, demanding stats be up, etc.

Years later, when a more experienced Staff at Miami Org, I met this Carey guy. He had such a mean countenance to him
(well didn't many SO/INT staff?)

At the time, being a new Public and then green Staff, it seemed crazy of someone to do that to another :)duh: ).

Anyone else here ever knew him/had dealings with him?

I think it's now taken over by a former Miami Staff Member I used to work with, Nicole Jordain/Furlin? (or is it now somebody else?)

Was he a major, ruthless sob or what?

Good twin

Floater
Okay Michelle. Carey Goulston was CO SMI EUS. He was a famous bookseller before joining the SO and opened a buncha missions through whatever. He eventually got busted off post and declared. He did do A-E and got back in good standing. Last time I saw him he was selling books and running a field group or FSM group or some such. That was January of 2000. Nicole was CO SMI EUS up until the VM Campaign got really rolling. She moved off and was on the Calvacade project in NYC. She also was CO of the VMs in the gulf coast after Katrina. The current CO SMI EUS is Sarah Feshbech.
:yes:
GT

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Okay Michelle. Carey Goulston was CO SMI EUS. He was a famous bookseller before joining the SO and opened a buncha missions through whatever. He eventually got busted off post and declared. He did do A-E and got back in good standing. Last time I saw him he was selling books and running a field group or FSM group or some such. That was January of 2000. Nicole was CO SMI EUS up until the VM Campaign got really rolling. She moved off and was on the Calvacade project in NYC. She also was CO of the VMs in the gulf coast after Katrina. The current CO SMI EUS is Sarah Feshbech.
GT

Oh god I remember that clown when he came on AOL after he was kicked out and he was enthusiastically proclaiming ho we was going to do a-e and all that.

Poor bastard

dr3k

Patron with Honors
In case you want a face to go with the name here's Sarah Feshbech C/O SMI EUS (current)

bacf3401.jpg

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Carey

Carey used to be Boston Foundation staff in the early 80's. I remember him as an average staff member but took his mission/post very seriously. I think he got more serious as he became more indoctrinated. I remember a few very serious conversations with him. I'm not surprised that he continued as a very dedicated type. Too bad he's in. There was something very likable about him. I recall him as being a very good listener, he'd make a great ex-scio.

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
GT

I though Sarah was in RPF?...From a recent thread of a list of those in SP hall....

well...she could of gotten out...or I may have the wrong Feshbach...there are many. :confused2:

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
In case you want a face to go with the name here's Sarah Feshbech C/O SMI EUS (current)

bacf3401.jpg

Someone should tell her that she will need Lasik to get rid of those glasses. There is an OT8 Feshbach who still wears glasses..... :D

Good twin

Floater
Poor Sarah, she looks so sad. That peculiar stare, so common in staff members.

I'm still mad at her, but you're right. It's not her it's her post. I should be grateful to her. She betrayed me right out of my post and out of the cult. :yes:
( I just wish I didn't spend so much time and money - not knowing how it was supposed to turn out)

Last edited:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
GT,

It's her"post" that she seems to be looking at in that picture. Boy,it gives me the shivers:omg:

I so happy to be out:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
The OT-VIII you're talking about is her father Joe (Joel?) I'm almost positive she's from THAT particular Feshbach family.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I knew him at CLO EUS.

His buttons were easy to push for KR and Chit material.

He was a mad sadistical crazy Jerry Seinfeld.

He married Helen Fink (CFD CLO EUS) about 1990.
Shortly thereafter she was shipped to WUS I think.

He seemed riled on the day I left when he asked me what I was doing with all my boxes in the reception area.

I used to play Howard Stern in the reception area on a radio that I put back together after one of the crew burned it in the kitchen. It was all melted but the speakers worked. I dug it out of the trash one night and I rewired it to work with a little portable CD player/FM radio that my parents bought me for a Christmas gift. I listened to Howard Stern right in the reception area every morning, that made him irate!!!

He used to give me little notes saying I needed to wake him up at 4, 5, or 6am whenever he needed to break his 4 hour sleep cycle. I think I did that maybe 1 time, then everytime after that I would write "Fell Off TM" on the note and put it in the front of my ethics folder. He would give me the evil eye as he ran past the reception desk and out the door trying to put on his jacket as he went. I always had a small snicker set aside for him.

The last time I looked at my folder, I had the "Howard Stern" Kr that he routed all over the place, his Chits and alarm clock TM notes all sitting on top of everything else, I thought his style was the best in behaving like a baby and whining about the dumbest crap.

Last edited: