What's new

YouTuber 100% Debunks Collective Works of LRH

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am curious, was it worth "outting" your YouTube name to quarrel a mote point?

(Attack, not defend?)

13-H did not come across as untruthful in this exchange ( "lying", as you say),

instead, trying to be legalistic with terminology and arguing, frankly, this reflects badly on you.

You are coming across as a stubbon $ci with a "don't confuse me with facts!"-attitude.

Just how I see it......

My Youtube name was "outed" during the last 6+ months that I had the link as my homepage in my user profile here on ESMB. (I recently changed it to my myspace URL)

If you are still confused, re-read my actual statements and compare them with what 13heathens claimed that I said.

13heathens

Patron with Honors
If you are still confused, re-read my actual statements and compare them with what 13heathens claimed that I said.

I think we can all agree that it's a dead issue. I jumped to a conclusion based on incomplete data - :duh: - It happens. No big deal.

Björkist

I think we can all agree that it's a dead issue. I jumped to a conclusion based on incomplete data - :duh: - It happens. No big deal.

13H, I wasn't attempting to rehash the issue with you.

I just got confrontational and specific when klidov said something completely off the mark.

Also, I responded to your message on Youtube.

klidov

13H, I wasn't attempting to rehash the issue with you.

I just got confrontational and specific when klidov said something completely off the mark.

Also, I responded to your message on Youtube.

Offering an opinion on your response to the OP is "off the mark"?

Wow. You $cis really do see things differently.

Björkist

Offering an opinion on your response to the OP is "off the mark"?

Wow. You $cis really do see things differently.

When you directly and indirectly imply that I suddenly and without knowledge "outted" my Youtube screen name when it's been on my ESMB profile for 6+ months (as I stated in post #21) is/was way off the mark, yes.

And also, to a conditioned and brainwashed human being, I do see things quite differently. Cognite much?

I think 13H both spoke for himself (as opposed to you speaking for him) and said it best with:

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yeh, you're right Fluff, he did say that, and elsewhere he wrote the KSW series which pretty much nuked the idea.

The PTS SP tech is a great study in Ron saying different contradictory things.

Sps total 2.5% population. + another 17.5% then PTSs in an org should be no more than 20% or you are mishandling / mis diagnosing. Psychotics, who are SPs could comprise as much as 25%. People in institutions are rarely SP except criminals in some places in policy are referred to as SPs. But they get there own refs, ie the criminal mind HCOB, and interestingly have different traits. What about list 1 R/Sers?

Then the RPF was designed for salvageable psychotics, well over 20% of career SO end up there....SPs?

If it is not real to you then it is not real, try telling a word clearer and you will spend forever on WCing, until you 'get it' ('read' agree with the text). Now it's real.....I was a clam on a beach!

The church bears no resemblance to the basic scn tech that spawned it. ARC is not used in management the method by subject to control others is a study in facsism, yet those blow 2.0 should be shot.

No, I'm sure we were not meant to be able to understand it in the light that 13 Heathens is talking about.

Who could stand that much cognitive dissonance?

Agreed!

nowwhat

Patron with Honors
note: 13heathens is displeased with anonymous and removed his completed Scientology videos from youtube except for CCHR videos.

13heathens

Patron with Honors
OK 13 Heathens,

I can see clearly where you are going wrong in studying scn.

You are using too much differentiation and critical evaluation skills, between comments, opinions and laws.

Actually I'm twisting the content enough that they enjoy trying to correct me The one I'm having a side conversation with now will be fun - they were born into it, and have no clue what the real world is like. I have 3 more side conversations lines up for when I'm done with this one.

Deprogramming is fun! Granted that's not really true. I try to make them questions just enough that the ORGs drive them out on their own. COS is much better at showing a person the problems within their tech than anyone on the outside - experience is a cruel mentor.