What's new

Your experiences at the examiner.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
One time , soon after this GAT F/N arbitrary, I pointed out to an examiner who was squirming/waiting, that she as an examiner should just note what my needle was doing, and let me go - I asked her "since when did LRH say that an examiner was supposed to wait for an F/N? My needle is floating per your definition or it isn't. I'm out of here". I put down the cans and stood up to leave, but she stood up and was out of there before I was and started bawling.

I followed her and consoled her. She was a dear woman who had a heart of gold and was pretty f'ked up over what had come about in regard to F/N's and what had transpired in the previous months at her org - the AO. We bawled together. Shit, it was awful - I felt for her, for me, and everyone else at the time. Things got pretty damn screwy
:bigcry: :bigcry:

I would F/N when escaping from Ethics at the end of the cycle :yes:

Nobody ever hatted me that I was supposed to say anything to the examiner. :confused2: I thought they would listen if you wanted to say something. I haven't seen any explicit reference on this point. I have had hundreds of exams where I have just sat there waiting for the examiner to do his/her thing. (Mind you, per the pc indicators film, an unchanging no-exam-statement might not look too good.:eyeroll: )

Zander

Patron with Honors
I was red-tagged several times in my last set of auditing through supposedly not having an f/n.

One time the video of the exam was taken away and inspected by higher-ups. Several hours later it turned out that I did actually have an f/n so the red tag was removed! God that f/n must have been so hard to find!

As it was apparently difficult for me to f/n at the examiner my auditor suggested that I actually say something about the session, like those effusive Italians. But I never really felt like saying much, so why should I.

So it was always awkward as the examiner started intently at the meter as I wished for that needle to do the right thing. And if it didn't it would cost me so much in repairs.

Another time I was feeling a bit grotty after a session and the verdict was a floating t/a ! Surely a mistake!

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Another time I was feeling a bit grotty after a session and the verdict was a floating t/a ! Surely a mistake!

Well now I think I can help on this. As I recall, an exam is done at a fixed sensitivity. 8? I don’t know a reference on this. I just checked a reference on this, PC Examiner HCOB 21 April 1980R. There is no mention of sensitivity.

Now if you switch from a Mark VI e-meter to a Mark VII super variable sensitivity thing, the difference is quite marked. You may have done E-meter drill 5RB (can squeeze) with loads of people using a Mark VII and seen how low you had to set the sensitivity when the TA was a bit high (above 3.0). It was quite a shock for me, at first, having to set the sensitivity at 1.

So if at exams you set the sensitivity on a Mk VII up at 8, that is going to be way too high for people nearer to 3.0 on the TA, especially with cold cans making the TA even higher. Therefore the needle is potentially going to hit the pins both sides. Nobody has ever heard of a pin-to-pin ARCX needle, so they may call it a floating TA! :no:

Just remember that the Mk VII didn’t exist when the bulletins were written and nobody is allowed to change them :no:
... or interpret them. :no:

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Best experience.............

I once had the weirdest experience at an attest to an examiner.

I'd just finished a grade and went to attest. The examiner was a very good looking girl just back from Flag after auditor training, and was standing in for the examiner who was on a break.

Both she and I had the hots for each other.......

Anyway, the exam area was a small lockable windowless room. When I went in she stood up and locked the door! WTF?! Next moment she's giving me the sexiest snogging ever, tongue and all!

Needless to say one thing led to another and she ended up bent over the exam table, skirt up and knickers down while we indulged in one hell of a "session".

Needless to say my needle was floating afterwards...........

Anyone else here indulge in "overts" in your org of the same nature? LOL.

Take care.

Pixie

Crusader
I once had the weirdest experience at an attest to an examiner.

I'd just finished a grade and went to attest. The examiner was a very good looking girl just back from Flag after auditor training, and was standing in for the examiner who was on a break.

Both she and I had the hots for each other.......

Anyway, the exam area was a small lockable windowless room. When I went in she stood up and locked the door! WTF?! Next moment she's giving me the sexiest snogging ever, tongue and all!

Needless to say one thing led to another and she ended up bent over the exam table, skirt up and knickers down while we indulged in one hell of a "session".

Take care.

:omg: I was that examiner!!!!

:laugh: Only kidding!! But oh sure, but methinks that deserves a seperate thread in ... ahem... members only section.... :whistling:

Stephanie

Patron with Honors

Take care.

Now that is the VIP celebrity treatment!

LOL

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Thought I recognised you..............!

:omg: I was that examiner!!!!

:laugh: Only kidding!! But oh sure, but methinks that deserves a seperate thread in ... ahem... members only section.... :whistling:

Hi Pix,

Sorry, I didn't recognise your face! LOL.:love11: