What's new

Australians in Scientology

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Sorry I have not been around as my harddrive crashed and I lost everything forever.
I clicked on your name but it only drops down and there is a choice of viewing your profile or seeing your posts but no way to pm you so please once again help me out here.

You weren't logged in. Just for future reference!

haiqu

mysterysandwich

Patron with Honors
Hi,

My intro to Scientology was at Lee St. org in Sydney, 1975. Have also known people in ACT and Melbourne orgs, and many SO crew. I'm always happy to hear from anyone in Australia who is or was a Scientologist, regardless of current status. I regard almost all the guys I met as worth knowing over the long term.

My purposes in making myself available in this manner are:

1. To renew old friendships.
2. To make myself available as a terminal, should you need one.
3. To advise on available avenues for privately continuing your case progress.

Note that I have some auditor training, but am not offering to audit anyone personally here. However, having been in the position of needing to make some progress, and having done so successfully on my own, perhaps there's some useful data I can share to facilitate that for others.

Initial contact: PM me on this board, using any name you like. I'll provide an anonymous email address until I either get to know you, or it becomes obvious that we have met previously and trust each other. I'm not interested in getting involved in a games condition with terminals within the organisation.

All the best,

haiqu
I spent almost 7 years in Sydney Org in the 70's as an auditor. Fortunately. Means I was in seclusion in my room for the most part, away from the insanity of the administration. Started when the org was still in Bondi Junction, then we moved to Lee Street in the city. Was gone before the move to Castleraegh St. Lots of stories to tell:)

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I spent almost 7 years in Sydney Org in the 70's as an auditor. Fortunately. Means I was in seclusion in my room for the most part, away from the insanity of the administration. Started when the org was still in Bondi Junction, then we moved to Lee Street in the city. Was gone before the move to Castleraegh St. Lots of stories to tell:)

In that case, get in contact with user 'mate' on this board. He's yer ol' mate, David Graham.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338

haiqu

Feral

Rogue male
You're on the "same page" as me Paul....literally.

Yeah mystery sandwich! I too would likie to here about you're story!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well, I for one, recognised you straight away even without that flaming beard! Glad to see you here, mate.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember Bondi Junction well. The FOLO crew had a house up in Bondi , we used to eat at Pete's Bar. Pete was a raving gay with brass blond hair. The food was good. John Parselle was in charge at that time.I remember Sandy, being completely drunk, trying to order a toasted mushroom sandwich. :roflmao:

Dart

Carmel

Crusader
Well, three Sydney exes arriving here in one hit :omg: :happydance:

Welcome people! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hearing all the scoop. :D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ooops! I guess we missed 'em then! :D
Let's all blame Paul!

I didn't want to derail Marty's thread by responding to the man there, and this was his only other post. But I admit I didn't notice the date, so Alanzo is partially correct, I hate to admit. :)

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I didn't want to derail Marty's thread by responding to the man there, and this was his only other post. But I admit I didn't notice the date, so Alanzo is partially correct, I hate to admit. :)

Paul

Marty's got you in such a flitter, I understand your temporary fall from perfection.

mysterysandwich

Patron with Honors
stories

Paul

Ah yes.....my apologies for just not doing as I said. There are so many names of people to whom I am forever indebted. People whose names would mean nothing to those who were not there or to those who arrived later, but people who made huge impacts in my life during my time in Sydney in the '70's. I realized in writing to someone earlier tonight that if I do not tell their stories perhaps no one else will either. And their stories need to be told-if for no other reason than they are INTERESTING and even funny:)

Please bear with me in this. My schedule is a psychotic one.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goddamn - 1979 was the year I was walked into Lee Street :D

Glad you're here and posting whenever your schedule allows - would love to hear your stories.

Carmel

Crusader
Goddamn - 1979 was the year I was walked into Lee Street :D

Glad you're here and posting whenever your schedule allows - would love to hear your stories.

And just for the record Scoots, I'm glad that you are here and posting! :whistling:

Love from,
One of the mother hens, who loves ya the most :coolwink:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Ah yes.....my apologies for just not doing as I said. There are so many names of people to whom I am forever indebted. People whose names would mean nothing to those who were not there or to those who arrived later, but people who made huge impacts in my life during my time in Sydney in the '70's. I realized in writing to someone earlier tonight that if I do not tell their stories perhaps no one else will either. And their stories need to be told-if for no other reason than they are INTERESTING and even funny:)

Please bear with me in this. My schedule is a psychotic one.
OK, let me throw just a few names at you;

Jan Hill
Peter Sparshott
Martin Bentley
Linnah and Kevin McPherrin
Harry Mason
Nick Cramey
Henry Vains
(I've left out the overly restimulative ones (lol) and I'll save the rest for later.)

Start talking! :D