What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Happy to oblige!

(Just remember though, it IS mine. The arm I mean. The sig line you can have.)

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
yooo nozeno--

All you got is one picture [I do like it]. And "Clear" is well-not much to say about it- but OT is a whole other story! If you ever ask - I'll tell you. What I want is more pretty pictures--thank you so ...

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
All you got is one picture [I do like it]. And "Clear" is well-not much to say about it- but OT is a whole other story! If you ever ask - I'll tell you. What I want is more pretty pictures--thank you so

string-bikini.jpg

uncle sam

Well for awhile...

A cleared cannibal?
I always thought that a cleared registrar was a cannibal.

The Anabaptist Jacques

For a very very short time I was an OT 7 [1974 model] and Class 6-reg. It was terrible--I just couldn't tell people that scn and the cos just doesn't have what it takes to help you become OT.

For a very very short time I was an OT 7 [1974 model] and Class 6-reg. It was terrible--I just couldn't tell people that scn and the cos just doesn't have what it takes to help you become OT.

I had a similar dilemma in that I saw that Study Tech was about indoctrination and not about increasing one's capacity to understand. I tried to use it with others to bring about the latter, but to no avail. What a pity.

The Anabpatist Jacques

uncle sam

To the TAJ

I had a similar dilemma in that I saw that Study Tech was about indoctrination and not about increasing one's capacity to understand. I tried to use it with others to bring about the latter, but to no avail. What a pity.

The Anabpatist Jacques

You say "what a pity".

No doubt you are right...

For me it was "a pathetic waste of time".

uncle sam

RTC and $$$$

Greg Wilhere ex FCDC is/was a so member who is /was in the RTC made $45k per a report I saw on a link off the Rathburn thread. Not bad-go Greg go.

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Me and three anons did a flash raid on FCDC tonight.

I saw:

Steve Lower, Steve and Claire Kople, Mark McGrath, Tom Clapp, Sylvia Stanard, Tony Turissi, Mark Robichaud, Tom McCaullife, Betty Henderson, Jaime Sara (iirc?), and many others.

Sylvia didn't speak with me at all this time. (The Scientologist has Masters.)

Very nice job Sparrow!
Have they been at that building ten years?
I can't believe that they hang curtains! What a bunch of wimps. What a way to handled and shatter suppression! I guess it's curtains for you SPs!
Did you get a sense of how many public they had on lines?

The Anabpatist Jacques

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Very nice job Sparrow!
Have they been at that building ten years?
I can't believe that they hang curtains! What a bunch of wimps. What a way to handled and shatter suppression! I guess it's curtains for you SPs!
Did you get a sense of how many public they had on lines?

The Anabpatist Jacques

They've been there since 95.

The Day Org's parking lot is sometimes packed but it's hard to tell how many cars are actually public and not staff. Regardless, we flash raid during break times and changing of the guard and there is very little traffic coming and going.

Foundation Org is worse. We were there a couple weeks ago and saw about 15 people total in about 3 hours.

I can't see this org. lasting 2009 unless completely subsidized by upper managment (which is fine with me). I like taking their money. :happydance:

uncle sam

hey there sparrow

They've been there since 95.

The Day Org's parking lot is sometimes packed but it's hard to tell how many cars are actually public and not staff. Regardless, we flash raid during break times and changing of the guard and there is very little traffic coming and going.

Foundation Org is worse. We were there a couple weeks ago and saw about 15 people total in about 3 hours.

I can't see this org. lasting 2009 unless completely subsidized by upper managment (which is fine with me). I like taking their money. :happydance:

You "yougins" do us old folks proud! We thank you for all that you are doing for our Alma mater. Your flash raids sound like so much fun -your news reports keep us up to date. We admire what you are about---from the bottom of my theatan -I salute you!

Status
Not open for further replies.