What's new

Donations to the Ideal Org San Diago...Unbelievable!

no dox on hand, i can swing by and take some pictures tomarrow... know some people that worked on the building back in the day. might be a bit difficult now since they have a bunch of no trespassing signs placed, not that theres anyone there to stop me

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Great, thanks very much. Looks like wonderful PR-fodder. Don't do any trespassing. Wouldn't there be real estate records that are public documents? If you can web some names someone might be able to dig up stuff.

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
:no: Crazy. :no: Sad: Money that could be used in much better ways in the world, right now, especially! :grouch:

And they (scn's) honestly don't believe that...they REALLY think they are 'clearing the planet'. :no: :sadsigh:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Real estate is becoming a much larger part of the scam. I guess the plan is to buy old beat up buildings and fix them up with free money and slave labor and then sell when the time comes. Pretty sick for all the people who get suckered in to donating for this.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Real estate is becoming a much larger part of the scam. I guess the plan is to buy old beat up buildings and fix them up with free money and slave labor and then sell when the time comes. Pretty sick for all the people who get suckered in to donating for this.

Very interesting isn't it. Last night I was trying to think of why they would buy such a shithole. Good point...it's free why not.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
And just think of the good it'll do. You can't put a price on that. :runaround:
LOL!
well the building the bought with that money was the old coleman college location in la mesa... the building is in shambles and has gone to even worse condition since they bought it... they claim they paid 9.8mil for it but according to Coleman Furr the man that sold them the building, they paid 20mil (time to report them to the IRS eh?) the building is huge, but the landscaping is a mess, theres tons of broken windows boarded up, ceiling is caving in in many sections because of a leaky roof, theres a sewer line that runs under the property that apparently has a leak, theres a beam in the ceiling that runs across the entire building and has a crack all the way through(there was a post put in this to hold the beam up 20 years ago, I cant wait til they get rid of the post thats totally in the way... OOPS), theres a side building built over a stream with a slab that was very wavy about 100 25lbs bags of asbestos filled floor patch was put into it in 1983 to get it smooth, and all the neighbors hate scientology.... boy was this a waste of money
:omg: :welcome: ANO!
Looking forward to those documents or pictures.
Me too!
Are you sure?

No money left in your account that might have been 'diverted' to a worthy cause by a hard-pressed Exec Council?

Axiom142
Good point! It took only 3 weeks to get the money back into my account that was diverted to the book campaign, before I could ask for it back. :D

I also got an email today picturing a really beautiful corner building, that read: "We have a dream. And we are making it a reality. Because WE ARE THE IAS!. Attend the Inglewood Ideal Org Lauch Event! So, we will be soon be seeing more of the same for Inglewood.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
The Duggins are a surprize to me. They lost their son to cancer while on auditing lines at CCI. I can't remember if it was brain cancer or some sort of cancer in his back or spine. It was early on at CCI when I first got there, so it would have been about 92. He was about 18 I think. It was sad, because he was really a sweet guy.

(I think it is Bob and Trish that are the parents).

Whichever set it is, they do advertising - they own billboards. I think mostly in Europe. I cant remember. My memory kinda sucks. Some sort of billboard advertising.

My best friend in 1970 turns out to be just below the top of this list ! It would be nice to reminisce with anyone who remembers anything that happened at the San Diego mission / org from 1970 all through the 70's. I actually was responsible for helping my friend join. We took the initial courses and goofed around a bit, but his pedigree was way above mine, he got "on purpose" and I, mostly hanging around for the jokes, couldn't hack it. From what I gather, he's a lawyer into real estate, heavily involved in church dealings, still connected in San Diego after some forays around the country. No wonder he can donate a lot ! He's actually very successful by most standards. Scientology actually went well with his personality. That's another topic I'd like to see discussed: what nature / nurture personal qualities allow someone to THRIVE in something like scientology. Anyone remember anything about 1970's San Diego ? Thanks

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is my first post so bear with me while I learn the system...

Yes, I remember the '70s in San Diego. I was there. I see a few of my old friends and acquaintances on the list, and many familiar names from the old Adams Ave. Mission.

Ted

Aneley

Patron
Michelle (Wisendone) got this in her email.

:omg: Can you believe all the money people have given to them?!

One couple gave $5,000,000!!!

What a complete waste of money!

Dean

San Diego Building Fundraising Project
Honor Roll

VANGUARD CLUB $10,000
Jane Bixler · Delphi Academy · Trina Matthews · Melissa McCracken · Steve Giesing
Bob & Trish Duggan · Robert Cruz · David Newhouse & Diane Klein · Russ & Dolores Condon
Ray & DonaLee Dittenhoefer · Ed Sanko· Bella Gohstat · Jason Park · Roy & Carry Bridgham
Anne Geiberger · Joey Gatton · Gerardo Ramirez · Frani Borchers · Rune Winn
San Diego OT Committee · Rick Reynolds · Will Ferguson · Joan Palazzo· Bill Parrigin

ALUMNI $5,000
The Ling Family · Casey Ott · Zvi Bieringer · Jay Kromschroeder & Cinda Dettner
Greg & Janet Deering · Galit Kalma · Jonathan Caceres · Margarita Canseco
Jerry & Debbie McNeely · Joe Scheuer · Jeff Pritchard · Alan & Cyndi Bennett · Liz McGirk
Pam Hubbert · Randy Kilpatrick · Jeff McGinnis · Hayden Gerson · Grant & Elena CardoneAlbert & Cecilia Andrade · John Glass · Craig Clemence · Jason Franco · Larry White....

Wow, how is it that the Delphi Academy is donating 10 000 dollars for Scientology organisation???? :ohmy:

I thought they were not connected to Scientology???? :whistling:

Is this a legal donation? :coolwink:

p.s. Grant Cardone has his own lectures for business success with tips from hubbard, has a you tube channel with some of his lectures.

Last edited: