What's new

Glee thread

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Is that the penalty of public disavowal of ESMB? ;)

No. That's the penalty for outing my real identity on ars, threatening to label me a terrorist to the US customs office so I couldn't go to the East Coast SP party, and threatening to ruin the same party.

Jeez, if I blocked the IP address of everyone who disavowed ESMB, I'd be blocking the entire internet! :duh:

Terril park

Sponsor
No. That's the penalty for outing my real identity on ars, threatening to label me a terrorist to the US customs office so I couldn't go to the East Coast SP party, and threatening to ruin the same party.

Jeez, if I blocked the IP address of everyone who disavowed ESMB, I'd be blocking the entire internet! :duh:

As I hoped was indicated by the wink smiley I wasn't totally serious. In
COS " publically disavowing scientology" gets you expel declared, was my ref,
and hopefully elicited a smile or two.

However I consider you totally justified in your actions. I had no idea about his activity.

Sten Arne used to have a good sense of humour. I speak from no experience here, but I think if you have been " shopped" to Interpol or whatever it could be handled by going to the airport several hours early,
and telling of the source of the false report.

COS pulls the same trick on FZers. The mentor of " The beginners guide..."
regularly gets hassled on reaching the swiss border. But he gets through.

Karen and Zenon also had similar problems. I gather all class XIIs who are out do also.

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
Terril,

in this day, making a false report to the authorities is a very serious crime. They are also now seeking (and getting) the maximum sentence - even for a first offense.

In light of this, Co$ is being incredibly stupid.

Co$ would be indicted under the terrorism statutes.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terril,

in this day, making a false report to the authorities is a very serious crime. They are also now seeking (and getting) the maximum sentence - even for a first offense.

You're right.

I had a neighbor complaining about all of the dogs and kids I have here.

It's not illegle to have dogs and kids where I live. In the summer we have a lot of extra kids here visiting. Relatives, friends, whatever..

She sent a complaint to Animal Control Board, "barking dog complaint", where she included a petition signed by our "neighbors" for us to be to be fined for noise.

It was discovered the names on the petition were forged when an inspector came to visit.

The police actually came out to talk to her since she submitted false information to a government agency. She's in some legal issues now.

My dogs still bark at her.

They bark at people with bad vibes.

Anyway, now she's listed her house for sale.

The neighbors have dubbed me "the teflon Mom" because the terrorist of the neighbor threw this at me at couldn't make it stick.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril,

I believe such reports can be anon. Seems COS use reports to interpol
in that quite a few people have had problems crossing borders. I don't
believe interpol is subject to government legislation.

I believe in UK we have adverts inviting anon tip offs to police etc. Never
looked at them to close as thats not my thing. :)

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

After all of those attacks he then joined your forum and attacked you here?

Well, I guess he meant to attack a lot of us.

I wouldn't take it personally.

As shocking as this may sound, I have noticed a few men use these forums to bash women. It's very covert, they make it look like something else, like opposite views or whatever, but they actually are meddleing in domestic abuse. It's an acceptable arena to abuse women and get away with it.

You can peg them because they only go after the females with the verbal abuse and they avoid the men until confronted by them. They are usually "The man's man" on the forum.

They usually have a flock of restimualted women on the same forum that give them plenty of applause and propitiate to them. And they go after women who seem to be confident or popular or feel good about themselves, or appear flippant about the man's "authority".

Take it as a compliment.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emma,

P.S. I know of one girl who's husband got fed up with his wife being hit on a forum by one of these guys. He boarded a plane to where the guy was living, went to Oregon, found the guy, and bitch slapped him. He just flipped out when he read the things this guy had been saying to his wife on the internet.

I've had someone threaten to blackmail me. Blow my cover if I wouldn't do such and such.

People forget they live in the real world sometimes and the monitor is just a communications system. Nothing in their life has changed from reading mail, yet they think they are living somewhere else. You see people saying things through the monitor they wouldn't say in real life if you were in front of them.
They hallucinate somewhat. People IMAGINEwho you are. And they imagine that you are alone.

For future reference, if anyone threatens you via the internet, technically, (if you don't want to send someone to bitch slap them, which I think is a fine enough restraining order myself and far less damaging than involving the authorities,)...you can file a complaint against a "hate crime" and "internet terrorism".

Getting into heated arguments is one thing but when you threaten someone in the real world there may be consequences. Especially a woman who is responsible for the care of a child. Because that threatens your family too. It threatens your child if you think something is coming at you that will take you away from that charge.

And that is not a penalty implied with setting up a chat forum or chatting on one.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Emma,

P.S. I know of one girl who's husband got fed up with his wife being hit on a forum by one of these guys. He boarded a plane to where the guy was living, went to Oregon, found the guy, and bitch slapped him. He just flipped out when he read the things this guy had been saying to his wife on the internet.

I've had someone threaten to blackmail me. Blow my cover if I wouldn't do such and such.

People forget they live in the real world sometimes and the monitor is just a communications system. Nothing in their life has changed from reading mail, yet they think they are living somewhere else. You see people saying things through the monitor they wouldn't say in real life if you were in front of them.
They hallucinate somewhat. People IMAGINEwho you are. And they imagine that you are alone.

For future reference, if anyone threatens you via the internet, technically, (if you don't want to send someone to bitch slap them, which I think is a fine enough restraining order myself and far less damaging than involving the authorities,)...you can file a complaint against a "hate crime" and "internet terrorism".

Getting into heated arguments is one thing but when you threaten someone in the real world there may be consequences. Especially a woman who is responsible for the care of a child. Because that threatens your family too. It threatens your child if you think something is coming at you that will take you away from that charge.

And that is not a penalty implied with setting up a chat forum or chatting on one.

I am so f*cking naive. Thanks TI. Keep an eye out for people like me. I am too trusting. I really like almost everyone on this board. And maybe I should be more mistrusting. Something I am not used to.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I am so f*cking naive. Thanks TI. Keep an eye out for people like me. I am too trusting. I really like almost everyone on this board. And maybe I should be more mistrusting. Something I am not used to.

Yeah, I'm still easily sucked in at times and it can lead to being very easily hurt.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, geeze. I really like almost everybody on this board too. It just hit me as suspicious this guy went after Emma with such harshness. Sometimes it's not US it's THEM and their issues that pop up. I just think from knowing Emma and the reports against this guy it couldn't have been Emma. Who would want to hurt her? So the guy probaby had some issues. Maybe if I can point out that it is his motives and not hers she can see it wasn't personal. She just happened to be around when he went for a target. Some people do not differentiate.

For the most part, very intelligent and witty people are attracted to these forums which is why I love them. As far as I'm concerned, the best company in the world.

But you have to allow for a certain percentage of looney.

And it just is what it is.

It is a very small percentage of insanity that gets attracted into this arena.

It attracts thinking people.

The rewards of company are tremendous and make life worthwhile.

For the token random insanity that falls into the mix, we actually have it very good.

It's so unimportant I wish I hadn't mentioned it now.

I just wanted Emma to know it WASN'T her.

He was just out probably to abuse someone and she walked by.

Some people you cannot help but notice, they shine all the time.

The real damage people like him do, is convince you to stop reaching.

Stop talking, stop being there and communicating.

He obviously hasn't hurt Emma.

She moved on and set up her own forum.

He was just a complaining guest here.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron

But Beah,

Just so you know, the internet is connected to the real world.

Everything you can find on the street you can find in space too.

Every person you can bump into on the street, they can find their way on to the internet too.

YOU can be anonymous, but not the world and all of its ingedients.

Whatever randomity is in the world tonight has made its way into this dimension.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't want to leave you to "wonder" about this.

You look at Mick Wenlock, he's got a hot topic list with all sorts of randomity. NEVER heavy handed with the women.

In fact, he'll come to the rescue of any woman getting bashed on his list.

You look at BB, same thing. NEVER heavy handed with women. Same thing, comes to the rescue of women getting hit. Someone has to basically attack him for him, for him to even mention "manners" on his list.

You look at 98% of the posts from men, even when they disagree with women they put up a note "No hard feelings".

You look then at 2% of the men that tear into any woman that even make a queary and you see a blood bath.

So how do you analyze all of that if you know for a fact those men who are abusive on the forums do not even currently co exist with a woman in their house?

Maybe they have a "girlfriend" they have coffee with from time to time.

But they do not co exist with women in the real world.

They do not co exist with them on the lists.

And the one thing they all have in common outside of these lists is domestic abuse?

And I'm not saying every instance of domestic abuse is wrong.

There are women out there who would drive any man to madness.

I've smacked a few men in my life. I've busted a few lips. My definition of few is TWO.

But those men were twice my size.

I've never been hit by a man though.

And the hitting did not become a habit or a routine.

I don't mean to imply that anyone that ever smacked someone is suppressive.

I just mean to point out that some people are on automatic with abuse.

That means they do not see you or whoever they are hitting with the abuse.

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
People forget they live in the real world sometimes and the monitor is just a communications system. Nothing in their life has changed from reading mail, yet they think they are living somewhere else. You see people saying things through the monitor they wouldn't say in real life if you were in front of them. They hallucinate somewhat. People IMAGINE who you are. And they imagine that you are alone.

The confusion of "home universe" with the MEST universe seems to have been more enhanced on Internet for some.

Looks like faster the communication is, the more is the confusion.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Sometimes it's not US it's THEM and their issues that pop up.

I have to agree that the flows aren't always as we think. I was involved in a shocking incident several years ago involving some of our "finest". I was left devastated and kept thinking "What in Hell could I have done to pull this in?"

I still don't know who said it, but from somewhere out in the great distant blue, I got an answer: "They didn't happen to you, you happened to them."

I was still hurt, but now I was in a position of power. It resulted in four police officers being severely disciplined, two of whom were strongly advised to consider a change in career.

PS: Crossing with another thread, I think TI has created "The Bridge to Total Gleedom".

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bridge to Total Gleedom

Do feel free to contribute where you have noticed I missed something to the bridge.

The Bridge To Total Gleedom

Beyond All Concern

Everything is silly

Concern for more laughter

No for regard "political correctness"

Laughing with some manners

Polite Wit

Released from seriousness

Grow Up

Must take responsibility

Report in as citizen

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone else have thier edit buttons blowing? :runaway:

I used to find them around post, I could edit / delete any post at anytime.

Now I seem to only find them on the last post I posted.

I sure hate this feeling of being held accountable for my posts.

I know someone will try to do it any minute.

My edit buttons are jumping ship.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to agree that the flows aren't always as we think. I was involved in a shocking incident several years ago involving some of our "finest". I was left devastated and kept thinking "What in Hell could I have done to pull this in?"

I still don't know who said it, but from somewhere out in the great distant blue, I got an answer: "They didn't happen to you, you happened to them."

I was still hurt, but now I was in a position of power. It resulted in four police officers being severely disciplined, two of whom were strongly advised to consider a change in career.

PS: Crossing with another thread, I think TI has created "The Bridge to Total Gleedom".

Thanks you RPX!

Listen, have you studied the pts sp materials?

Why hasn't anyone figured out Xenu was PTS?

He actually flipped from potential trouble source to actual trouble source (ATS), but never mind.

He wasn't the who, he was the pts.

The who hasn't been named (or found).

Not that I am obsessed with "The Past".

It just strikes me as funny.

He must have had a suppressive on his lines.

What do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
What do you think came first, the chicken or the egg?

I've thought about this in the past and came up blank. All SPs are supposedly chronically out-valence, having been overwhelmed on the track.
So who was the first SP? The only answer I could figure was an incredibly long track and slow gradient of overts and degradation that finally culminated in this phenomenon.

Strangely, I often find it reassuring that there are things I still don't have a good grasp of.

As for Xenu. I believe he was a guy I've met on the track long before 75m years ago. If he is the same guy then I find it hard to imagine him being overwhelmed by anyone. He certainly whooped my sorry ass. :(

Cheers

tanstaafl