What's new

Video: Gilman Hot Springs RPF Punishment, Running "Pole", Interviews Prince & Brooks

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
In case there is still any doubt about the circular track, it is still there.
GoldBaseOct26_2127Medium.jpg

Photo taken Oct 26 08, with 500 mm lens from the side of Hwy 79. Note the lawn chair for the security guards watching people run.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...In case there is still any doubt about the circular track, it is still there...

...Photo taken Oct 26 08, with 500 mm lens from the side of Hwy 79...

...Note the lawn chair for the security guards watching people run...
I'd like to see a picture, or a video from that vantage point with runners on the track, with names, faces, showing what they were wearing. Also can't we find out if there's an in-door running track, and if so, in which building.

Google Satellite Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...bp=12,188.74301934636014,,0,13.82887449868047
(This Google Map is taken, I think, from roughly the same position as the photographer who supplied you with the hi-resolution photo, above. The vantage point is to the right of the evergreen tree, and to the left of the building.)

I estimate it's between 800-1000 FT from the running track to any of these:

a) directly to Highway 79 (but I'm not sure if there's a fence there).
b) out the front gate.
c) to the river bed (if a helicopter were waiting, again not sure about fence).

This calculation is based on Paul's statement, and my rough concurrence, that the running track is 200 feed across. The runners should be in pretty fair condition, having done so much running lately. So the worst case scenario should be a 2 minute jog to go 1000 feet, or about 1/5th of a mile.

If possible, they should confiscate the radios, cell phones, or other communications devices, from the guards who are watching them; 1) in order to listen in, and 2) prohibit such from being used to stop them. Do not get involved with any firearms that may be present, other than to possibly disable them by removing ammo and throwing it far away. I doubt they're going to shoot you in the back if you're running away, but you decide, it's your life. In the video above, Jesse Prince talks about people at Gold Base having firearms, so be warned. It would be desirable for escapees to have mace, just in case it's needed to put off anybody from trying to stop them from getting to the getaway point, which is their constitutional right to escape. Do not engage in any conversation, whatsoever, just proceed to the getaway point as quickly as possible, every second will count. And if they don't have mace, pretend like they do. A signal from the road could advise the runners that it's time to make a go for it, such as a series of truck-or-car horn toots. Then immediately make a go for the pickup spot(s), jump in the getaway vehicle, and go. Be sure to give the finger to anybody who's upset, and blast Rick-Roll music. And I want to see that on YouTube, be sure to get their voices, and faces with a camera that's as still as possible. It might help if a cop, who's not in the pocket of scientology, just happened to be driving by, and if s/he had knowledge of and access to the California prisoner under duress book, that AnonOrange was referring to. Once the escapees are on-board, don't waste any time, get out.

After that, an attempt could be made to get additional escapees of opportunity, into another vehicle. A loud speaker could announce to the compound, "If you want to BLOW BLOW BLOW, you have exactly 1 minute to drop what you're doing, and get to highway 79, exactly 1 MINUTE, 1 MINUTE, beginning NOW".

When making plans, do not use phones, email, or computers. Assume that all electronic devices are compromised.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd like to help people blow out of Gold Base, but I think it's going to be difficult, particularly if we expect them to jump the fence, unharmed. The whole compound is fenced in and it's got federal prison type security.

It'd be great if we could get "fresh meat" from there. (sorry to use that term, but I could not help it).

The best way I think is to force an investigation of Gold Base. That's what I'm working on and I hope lots of you are trying to do the same. There are many angles to trigger an investigation.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
1) ...I'd like to help people blow out of Gold Base...

2) ...but I think it's going to be difficult, particularly if we expect them to jump the fence, unharmed...The whole compound is fenced in and it's got federal prison type security...

3) ...It'd be great if we could get "fresh meat" from there...

4) ...The best way I think is to force an investigation of Gold Base. That's what I'm working on and I hope lots of you are trying to do the same. There are many angles to trigger an investigation...
Long story short -- You're there, I'm not. But if you come across a smoking gun, I hope you expose it first. I hope you do not get sucked into withholding it, because some cop promised you the moon, strong armed you into being silent to "protect their case", BS'd about all the bad guys they were going to take down, and then sits on the case, while they investigate it, forever. Meanwhile there are innocently duped pawns inside the cult, being mind-screwed, daily.

1 -- We can "help" by keeping the conversation alive, keeping the pressure on, the pictures coming, like the two you've recently come up with. Who knows what's going to rear it's face next week. Anybody who wants can help, they don't need any permission, they don't have to go through anybody else. In fact if they do go through somebody else it will only slow the process down, and they'll get talked out of it. They can post smoking guns right here, on ESMB. We know that scientology lies, deceives, sucks people in under false pretenses. We know they harass people who speak out against them, it's a crock of crap so-called "religion". Exposing that is a noble cause. By the way, to those "listening" I still want to see pictures and videos of real live people doing pole running, with faces, dates, times. I want to see victims point a camera at themselves, and upload it to YouTube, I don't want to "skim through text", there's enough of that out on the Internet already, and it does not have the effect that video would. Videos like this are a smoking gun. If the cops have this "evidence" and aren't doing anything about it, it's clear fraud, a cover up. The best thing to do is the expose it the world, the worst thing to do is give it to the cops so they can bury it for 20 years. They've had 40 years, what else do they need?

2 -- Federal style fences, doesn't necessarily mean federal. But I've always said I think a portion of scientology is the CIA. How else could they have gotten away with so much for so long? So now I know there's a fence around the entire facility, I wasn't sure of that before. I didn't see one in the previous picture you provided, I can't see a continuous fence on the YouTube walking man walk, but I will certainly take your word for it AnonOrange. But anyway, let's suppose they're not federal, they just buy their fences from the same source. Let me ask you this -- and would you PLEASE not ignore this. What is the feasibility of a runner exiting right out the front gate. From the pictures I've seen they don't close the front gates during the daytime. So do they or don't they, please.

3 -- Sure I'd like to see the "fresh meat" get out, but I place the same emphasis on the old timers too, anybody who wants out should have an opportunity. Because they were all sucked in with deception.

4 -- You go ahead, and gab for an investigation all you want. I'm not holding my breath. This crap has been going on for 40+ years. I think it's a safe assumption that nothing will become of any investigation, it will all get swept under the carpet, we'll never find out anything, it will drag on forever, and 20 years from now it will be the same crap. Because they'll find some legal reason for you to keep your trap shut about evidence you know about, because it's "being investigated", while they sit on it, forever. We're somewhere between fairly-sure and certain, that they are denying people their right to vote, forcing them to inhumanely run around poles. When I hear talk about an "investigation" about "evidence", it sounds legal. I'm more concerned about the immediate "human rights" aspect. I say expose the practice, which will hopefully stop it, then let the cops put the villains in jail. The cops could complain about somebody going live with evidence, and that hampered their legal case. But the fact is, would they have really put the bad guy in the big house. I'm more concerned about getting the good guys out of the big house, while they can still do something with their life. There are people inside right now, who are counting on outsiders to keep this alive.

Last edited:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Somebody has to free the minds of the "inmates" first. It's very scary thinking about trying to escape, because you've been made to believe it's impossible.

Lynn

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
1) ...Somebody has to free the minds of the "inmates" first...

2) ...It's very scary thinking about trying to escape, because you've been made to believe it's impossible...
1 -- Freeing the minds of the inmates, well put, a challenge.
How many would walk out if they weren't fenced in? Certainly some.
The percentage would be much higher for RPF'ers, maybe even most of them.

2 -- I suspect the scarier part is, if they try to escape, and fail, the RPF will be relentless with them.

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
This

2 -- Federal style fences, doesn't necessarily mean federal. But I've always said I think a portion of scientology is the CIA. How else could they have gotten away with so much for so long?

^^^^!!!! THIS

I've suspected this CIA connection for years which could be attached to how they got their tax exemption.

http://cryptome.info/0001/cia-2619.htm

Note two names on the list: Lil' Davy and Heber.

We need moer on this.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
^^^^!!!! THIS

I've suspected this CIA connection for years which could be attached to how they got their tax exemption.

http://cryptome.info/0001/cia-2619.htm

Note two names on the list: Lil' Davy and Heber.

We need moer on this.

Are you serious? But here's a comment on that list: Heber was the PR point man, the visible guy for the press to talk to. He never had any real power in the CofS, despite his title. Which shows the list as meaningless for the purpose of "exposing the CIA connection."

Paul

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Palm Tree Removed from RPF Running Track at Gold Base??

During the Gold Raid protest, on April 19, 2009 (at 7:04 into this video), YouTube's XenuSmurf on his video #1, states, "Well that's the infamous, ah running track. When you're in RPF, you run around in circles for hours upon end. And if that's the running track, it looks like they've removed the palm tree. It was in the middle of it that you run around. But ah, that is the track."

He states, "...it looks like they've removed the palm tree..."

Would someone please confirm this statement? In other words, you personally saw the tree there before, but now you see that it's gone. All of the pictures I've seen, left something to be desired. Even the ones from above lacked dates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JAON48UqI

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Iknowtoomuch said> All true. I didn't see a single thing in that video I didn't experience myself.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn replied> How do they continue to get away with it, when so many people have witnessed it?

My reply> Hey, IKnowTooMuch, how about it if you, or someone else familiar with the RPF pole running story, write it up on ESMB.

Also, I'd like to know; 1) which building currently houses the RPF running track, 2) where the prisoners sleep. Please describe these locations using this map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...61,-116.986778&spn=0.010962,0.020471&t=h&z=16

I want to watch real video of pole running, with names of victims and villains. Watching first hand accounts such as the ones in the video above help a lot too. A $100ish camera and a free YouTube account is all it takes.

Castile Canyon School, closeby RPF camp: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10971

Last edited:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
It worries me that the lurkers here will see that this is a hot topic and make appropriate changes so that anyone being sentenced to this running, it would be done out of site. It would be very easy to "clean" things up if they knew an investigation would be done, no? :unsure:
I pray that someone, somewhere, has video of this abuse. This needs to be brought to light and it would be very interesting to see how the cult defends this practice. I'm sorry for those who had to endure this b.s. :furious:

p.s. Does anyone know how to save the emoticons to desktop for use in other forums? Or a great place to download similar icons? These are the best I've seen, though! :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
RuTube.ru -- No Censorship -- I Want to Watch RPF Running Program Videos

Isn't it curious how Angry Gay Pope depends on Russian based RuTube.RU to disseminate his free speech videos? Thank you Russia, for fighting off the bully scientology lawyers, who inflict legal punishment against speech they disapprove of.

I visited Pope's videos page at: http://AngryGayPope.com/videos.htm -- as of today April 29, 2009, he has located his videos on three services:

a) RuTube.ru -- quality video and sound, without censorship, not searchable in English.
b) Vimeo.com -- fuzzed out video, but the audio is fine, 1 good picture frame though.
c) YouTube.com -- videos removed, terms of use violation, 1 good picture frame though.

I want to watch videos of RPF prisoners running around poles. With faces, dates, and names of the victims, and videos of the villains who sentenced them, and administer the punishment, using scientology's kangaroo system of so-called justice. Videos such as these would be a smoking gun against scientology in their best case, and if proven true, may document felonies in their worst case.

I have searched YouTube and Vimeo, and these RPF pole "running program" scientology atrocities are not there -- and it occurs to me, they will never be there. Yet the RuTube site is not searchable in English.

If you have RPF pole running running videos, why not gang fight scientology with the truth. How about uploading such videos to RuTube.ru -- then post the url's here at ESMB, and elsewhere, widely.

Please advise of any other non-censoring video alternatives. What do you say, Sweden, Germany, others? Would you please help the rest of us countries, in our hour of need?

Once again, I extend a warm thank you, and God bless all Russians who love free speech.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
p.s. Does anyone know how to save the emoticons to desktop for use in other forums? Or a great place to download similar icons? These are the best I've seen, though! :yes:

Simply right-click and "save as" will save them. Google "smilies" or "animated gifs" to find lots more.

To USE them depends on the forum. You can maybe host them somewhere and then just insert an image tag with the location. Like this:

escher1.gif

Paul

Last edited:

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Track is about 200 across, or 100 feet from the outside of the circle to the center tree.
This is from the Google Sat picture with the relative distance scale on the bottom left, moving the circle under the scale at the highest zoom.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
... [The outdoor Running] Track [at Gilman Hot Springs] is about 200 [feet] across, or 100 feet from the outside of the circle to the center tree. This is from the Google Sat picture with the relative distance scale on the bottom left, moving the circle under the scale at the highest zoom.
Yes, I see what you mean. Below is a Google Satellite map, it's all zoomed in, and the large running track is in the middle of the screen. This layout should work for everybody who clicks on the map below, regardless of their screen size and settings. Just drag the running track from the middle of the screen, to the bottom left near the distance scale, and you will see, it's about 100 feet from the outside of the track, to the center tree:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...830932,-116.986831&spn=0.001716,0.003184&z=19

I suspect this track isn't used much these days, with all the attention on it, otherwise I'd like to see some videos of people running it, with clear pictures of faces. Also read post #29 of this thread, in which YouTube's XenuSmurf said the palm tree in the middle of the track "may" have been removed.

PS: I'm sure glad DullOldFart embedded that animated gif beacon image (of the rabbits/cats/doves) into this thread, which loads from fzglobal.org, here is the whois for that domain:

Domain Name:FZGLOBAL.ORG
Created On:16-Jun-2004 07:53:48 UTC
Last Updated On:29-Jan-2009 20:08:01 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Jun-2009 07:53:48 UTC <<<< (Hey Paul, your domain expires in 45 days)
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-06978804
Registrant Name:paul xxxx
Registrant Street1:2 xxxx
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:xxxx
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:xxxx
Registrant Country:xxx
Registrant Phone:xxx
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Etc.

Image beacons are a pet peeve of mine with this bulletin board software. Anybody who surfs here should know that their IP address will soon be discovered by anybody with a desire to know it.

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Gold Base Maps:

Building Descriptions: http://www.PortlandMercury.com/extras/pdf/feature/base-map.pdf (per the Portland Mercury)

The "OGH Detention Compound" is marked on the North side of the highway, at the West end. Can anyone confirm this, which building would have an indoor running track, are any videos available, what's in the fairly large area, "The Swamp" just to the East of OGH?

Google Satellite Photo: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...37,-116.990426&spn=0.007245,0.018926&t=h&z=17

Gilman Hot Springs, RPF Location: Per this KESQ TV video, Maureen Bolstadt says she was in the RPF at Gilman Hot Springs. It's located on the North side of the Highway, at the far West end of the compound, in the Old Gilman House.

Fast Forward to 2:23 (2 minutes 23 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o44_TPWVRVM

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the heads up:
1) Free-to-Shine in post #39; http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-goldbase/live-news-gold-raid-mothers-day-5-10-09-a-45322/
2) AnonOrange, in post #40 above, with videos.

Now we now have video of someone on a the Gold Base running track. Hopefully there will be many more videos, at Gold Base and elsewhere, showing faces of victims, and so-called authorities in scientology kangaroo courts rendering "justice".

I'm going to respond to some of the replies on the WhyWeProtest.net thread"

Underground Tunnels: There are two "known" underground tunnels underneath Highway 79, between the North and South sides. These are clearly documented in this Portland Mercury PDF file: http://www.portlandmercury.com/extras/pdf/feature/base-map.pdf -- They are difficult to see from Googles ground level tool, but hopefully they are easier to see in real life, with the naked eye. And recently, the fences were moved further "away" from the highway, and closer to scientology property -- so they should be easier to spot from the boots-on-ground level. These tunnels are visible from Google Maps satellite photos. Also, the tunnels look wide enough to accommodate a typical size vehicle. My bet is they don't use these tunnels until any oncoming cars have passed by. And to keep the attention off of them, they wouldn't want to use them at all during protests. But guess what, the world knows these two "known" tunnels are, perhaps someday we may learn about any others.

KEEP IN MIND: Much of what you see here will have changed, because these pictures were taken before the fences were moved in.

West Tunnel Satellite View: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...44,-116.988476&spn=0.001814,0.003213&t=h&z=19 -- From this view you can easily see the road on the North side, underneath the highway, connected to the South side. According to the Portland Mercury PDF, it goes between "Qual Gold" on the North side of Highway 79, to "MCI (Staff Cafeteria)" on the South side. My question is, are these public tunnels, since they cross under a public highway. Either way, these tunnels should give the Anons plenty new to do on their coming raids, and remote toys.

West Tunnel Street View: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...d=wXieOsvOqh-BaSi9SVDz0Q&cbp=12,38.37,,0,8.76 -- This vantage is pointed to the North side of Highway 79, showing the steps on the West side of "Qual Gold", where you can see a set of steps descending into the tunnel. Use Google's navigation to look underneath you, at the highway below, and you'll see slight cracks across the pavement -- this probably delineates the tunnel underneath you.

East Tunnel Satellite View: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...34,-116.985072&spn=0.001814,0.003213&t=h&z=19 -- The East tunnel is a little harder to spot, because there's a lot of vegetation on the North side of the freeway. And on the South side, the tunnel appears to terminate to a big hole in the ground. My bet though is, it continues into the basement level of the building directly in front of it. But once again, if the fences were recently moved away from the highway, and closer to scientology property, the tunnels should be easier to spot than before.

East Tunnel Street View: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...H_SCIKajp8VtSQpvkreaow&cbp=12,122.27,,0,20.85 -- There's less to see on the sides, at the street level of the East tunnel. My guess is the tunnel starts right where the curbing ends on both sides of the highway. There's a manhole cover on the North side of the highway, a crack across the entire highway, and a "45 MPH" speed sign on the South side of the highway (of course signs are easier to move than manholes).

The Castle Looks Like a Penitentiary to Me:
(Satellite view): http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...835943,-116.991257&spn=0.003489,0.006427&z=18 -- I count 8 buses to the South-East to penitentiary. Or maybe those are 53 foot long truck trailers, to transport prisoners in and out like cattle.
(Street View): http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=ZRdnTdZwBsXsqu0D00Ziiw&cbp=12,249.98,,0,2.71

The Swamp: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...836146,-116.989447&spn=0.001744,0.003213&z=19 -- I still want to know what goes on in "The Swamp", as the Portland Mercury refers to it.

Lastly: I thought scientology was supposed to be smart about money, not stupid. Yet, according to these recent videos, they've been investing in motion sensors and cameras around Gold Base. Now why would they be doing this, when they're going to be moving out any day now? The CIA has my permission to stay. But the filthy scientologists must be exposed, ridiculed, and exterminated from the face of the earth.

Last edited: