What's new

Zivorad Slavinski Reviews ESMB

cockatoo

Patron
:catfight: :catfight: :catfight: Hello,

Thank you for your message.
Unfortunatelly I don't see on this site any technical stuff. I'm not interested in stories "how I left Scn" etc. If you know some site of that kind (interchange of ideas, new methods and systems of spiritual development and fredom, please, let me know.

With arelena
Zivorad
:catfight:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
cool_story_bro.jpg

Feral

Rogue male
OSA needs to know that both Scooter and I are amateur ornithologists, I'm far more amateur than Scooter.:yes:

Both Cockatoos and Corellas are white Australian parrots.:duh:

Neither are known for any ability to string a sentence together.

Just sayin'

We have a joke in Aus, about some people liking a cock-a-too.:omg:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
OSA needs to know that both Scooter and I are amateur ornithologists, I'm far more amateur than Scooter.:yes:

Both Cockatoos and Corellas are white Australian parrots.:duh:

Neither are known for any ability to string a sentence together.

Just sayin'

Kevin Bloody Mackey you are a funny bugga. :hysterical:

angel

Patron with Honors
Hi Zivorad

I agree with you about moving on and learning about other forms of spiritualism.

As an ex scientologist I feel that so much of scientology has stuck to me and I cant discard those things that work. It all makes me different than the rest of the people out here in the real world so this site is helpful in that respect. Also Ex Scientologists carry scars and betrayals that do not go away and can be haunting. This forum provides a you are not alone space.

Getting back to moving on, I spent the last year reading about the Mayan calendar and religion. I found it to be one of the base religions along with hinduism. I found when I studied the calandar as opposed to the 2012 hype that its not so bleak and quite the opposite. A renewal and an opportunity to tap into the energies that surround us. I also gained a better understanding of the trap of planet earth and body trap connection and it makes more sense than LRH's rantings. Also the Mayan horoscope is figured by the day and year of your birth and is amazingly spot on for each member of my family.

I recommend books by John Major Jenkins. And the true count calendar.

This may not be for everyone, but I found it amazingly intricate.
Good luck in your search.

Jen

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>

Yeah Feral, my girlfriends and I are suckers for them. We often have black ones and white ones come visit us here. They're always welcome despite the fact they can't string a sentence together, because when they start singin' they make up for it. :whistling:

DCAnon

I agree with you about moving on and learning about other forms of spiritualism.

As an ex scientologist I feel that so much of scientology has stuck to me and I cant discard those things that work. It all makes me different than the rest of the people out here in the real world so this site is helpful in that respect. Also Ex Scientologists carry scars and betrayals that do not go away and can be haunting. This forum provides a you are not alone space.

Getting back to moving on, I spent the last year reading about the Mayan calendar and religion. I found it to be one of the base religions along with hinduism. I found when I studied the calandar as opposed to the 2012 hype that its not so bleak and quite the opposite. A renewal and an opportunity to tap into the energies that surround us. I also gained a better understanding of the trap of planet earth and body trap connection and it makes more sense than LRH's rantings. Also the Mayan horoscope is figured by the day and year of your birth and is amazingly spot on for each member of my family.

Jen
Have you ever seen Cities of the Underworld on the History channel? Then did a really neat show on the Mayans and some really unseen spots that were important to their culture. It went beyond just archaeological or historical stuff and really took a good look into their ritual and belief, and where they practiced. Very interesting stuff. :thumbsup:

Carmel

Crusader

Jen

Helpful for someone actually searching, Jen.

However, it's apparent that cockatoo/zivorad haven't read this board and/or aren't searching - if they had or were, then we wouldn't be getting posts or 'chat entries' like we have been from cockatoo, these last few days. :)

Feral

Rogue male
Yeah Feral, my girlfriends and I are suckers for them. We often have black ones and white ones come visit us here. They're always welcome despite the fact they can't string a sentence together, because when they start singin' they make up for it. :whistling:

The black ones are popular, I think it's cos they're so much bigger.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
You Aussies live in a truly magical world.

ttamaad

We have a cockatoo or more correctly a bunch of them around here. They are hard at it first thing in the morning waking everyone up with their squawking and carrying on.

The black ones only seem to come when its supposed to rain

Maybe thats why there are so many white ones around these parts. They seem to come when theres food

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
:catfight: :catfight: :catfight: Hello,

Thank you for your message.
Unfortunatelly I don't see on this site any technical stuff. I'm not interested in stories "how I left Scn" etc. If you know some site of that kind (interchange of ideas, new methods and systems of spiritual development and fredom, please, let me know.

With arelena
Zivorad
:catfight:

Hey Zivorad,

There is a lot of tech stuff on ESMB, but not so much of it new. The only place I know that discusses all kind of developing tech is the techs4reality Yahoo group, although I stopped reading it after a few weeks as it seemed too pretentious.

I appreciate all you have put out there. Thank you very much.

Right now I am checking out Dr. Michael Newton's work. Quite amazing. I don't really see how I can make use of much of it in a future Pauls Robot module because of the depth of trance to access the superconscious state needed for life-between-lives work, but I have one idea I'm checking out. So maybe....

Paul

angel

Patron with Honors
Cities of the Underworld

DCAnon, thanks I will search out Cities of the Underworld on Netfilx.

And to Carmel thanks also, I didnt know... I am new back to this site and the reason I left was because i don't have the time to keep a log of which posters are psycho trouble makers and which ones really want to communicate. I appreciate the heads up it is helpful as I have 4 kids and a full time job. I have a life unlike the trouble makers.

I still have in interest in what Ex-Scientologists like me are studying.

The Mayan's, Hindu's and Sumarians I find are derivations for true history on this planet. Also the Chinese but I have not studied that.

Jen