What's new

justaguy's (silly) questions thread

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been inspired by some of lisinpril's questions to ask one of my own.

Before people, thetans just hung around, right? Animals are only GEs? The MEST of animals isn't controlled by a thetan, is it? Are animals too stupid to have body thetans but they still get a thetan themselves?

At what point in human evolution did the body thetans swarm onto them?

I was always told (my my family) that some animals had thetans in them - they were just really degraded beings. Or "DB's" :nervous: I looked at my cat differently after that. :duh:

Last edited:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thursday at 2pm (AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!)

Thursday’s at 2pm. What a nightmare. The biggest relief I had after leaving staff was that I didn’t have to deal with “Thursday at 2pm”. My God, after I got off staff, no matter what I was doing or where I was, when I woke up Thursday – my first thought was always “Thank GOD I don’t have to deal with Thursday’s anymore!” The pressure to be upstat, to get St. Hill Size stat quotas met, staff screaming, pushing, threatening, cussing all in an effort to be ‘upstat’. And it didn’t end THERE! Oh No! Then there was “Stat Evolution” where oh I don’t know 100-200 statistics are gathered and reported up to management. The SO members in your face screaming for the ‘stat telex’, wanting to know WHO was being “CI” (counter intention) and not turning in their stats on time and holding up the WHOLE stat telex. Then the marking of graphs for your ‘weekly staff meeting’ ……

Let’s not mention Wed nights that did not end – they just turned into Thursday (yes folks I slept in the org several times, on the floor – working all night to meet my quota). Or how about Thursday AFTER 2pm if you were on “FP” (financial planning) and got to go over ALL the bills that weren’t going to get paid because of all that money that had to go to “flag” before anything was budgeted for. You had to work out how the lights weren’t going to get shut off, how the phone bill would be paid, who wasn’t going to get the money they needed for what ever project was being pushed by "Int Mngmt" ….. bad bad memories. :no:

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Thank you, finallyFree, for all your responses. I found them most edifying :D.

As for the question I had, my guess is whichever HCOPL established stats established thursdays, or they were tacked on soon afterwards.

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
I was always told (my my family) that some animals had thetans in them - they were just really degraded beings. Or "DB's" :nervous: I looked at my cat differently after that. :duh:

Yes, that LRH assertion was another idea that didn't make a whole lot of sense in the big picture.. but it was spoken right in line with other self-serving eliteist speech that also revived the term "wog" for use by scientologists.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Which seems more degraded?

bunny01.jpg
torqron.jpg

mijnie-blankee.png

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Thursday’s at 2pm. What a nightmare. The biggest relief I had after leaving staff was that I didn’t have to deal with “Thursday at 2pm”. My God, after I got off staff, no matter what I was doing or where I was, when I woke up Thursday – my first thought was always “Thank GOD I don’t have to deal with Thursday’s anymore!” The pressure to be upstat, to get St. Hill Size stat quotas met, staff screaming, pushing, threatening, cussing all in an effort to be ‘upstat’. And it didn’t end THERE! Oh No! Then there was “Stat Evolution” where oh I don’t know 100-200 statistics are gathered and reported up to management. The SO members in your face screaming for the ‘stat telex’, wanting to know WHO was being “CI” (counter intention) and not turning in their stats on time and holding up the WHOLE stat telex. Then the marking of graphs for your ‘weekly staff meeting’ ……

Let’s not mention Wed nights that did not end – they just turned into Thursday (yes folks I slept in the org several times, on the floor – working all night to meet my quota). Or how about Thursday AFTER 2pm if you were on “FP” (financial planning) and got to go over ALL the bills that weren’t going to get paid because of all that money that had to go to “flag” before anything was budgeted for. You had to work out how the lights weren’t going to get shut off, how the phone bill would be paid, who wasn’t going to get the money they needed for what ever project was being pushed by "Int Mngmt" ….. bad bad memories. :no:

AAagghh! Yes, those dreaded Graphs that had to be done for Staff Meetings, those AC/EC Meetings (My Senior and 2d/later hubby was in those, and I saw how it affected and stressed him out). But yeah....Gahhh :pullhair:

I'm like you, I still think on Thursdays, YAY, no more dealing with 2pm's! :happydance:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emotional Roller Coaster

AAagghh! Yes, those dreaded Graphs that had to be done for Staff Meetings, those AC/EC Meetings (My Senior and 2d/later hubby was in those, and I saw how it affected and stressed him out). But yeah....Gahhh :pullhair:

I'm like you, I still think on Thursdays, YAY, no more dealing with 2pm's! :happydance:

Wisened One – I go around and around on this. I go from being extremely grateful for being strong enough to wake up :rubeyes: and get out :runaway: , from being grateful “it’s over” :yes: , to being angry that there are still so many in that are being abused in the same way :angry: and have no clue, to wanting to cry :bigcry: that there are so many (including me) really good people who have very good intentions and the way they are being used up and spit out by scientology :slap: :ball: when these same good people are no longer “useful” to them. It breaks my heart.

Wisened One

Crusader
Wisened One – I go around and around on this. I go from being extremely grateful for being strong enough to wake up :rubeyes: and get out :runaway: , from being grateful “it’s over” :yes: , to being angry that there are still so many in that are being abused in the same way :angry: and have no clue, to wanting to cry :bigcry: that there are so many (including me) really good people who have very good intentions and the way they are being used up and spit out by scientology :slap: :ball: when these same good people are no longer “useful” to them. It breaks my heart.

I hear ya, and same here, FF. Same here. :sadsigh:

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Wow. Just wow. If it helps, I get angry too sometimes, and I was never in.

Um, I have another question, and this is for former management types, especially.

Is there any way for a wog to get an SP declare? I would totally love to get an SP declare, and then go to protests and wave it in their faces and tell them that I'm the source of all their problems. Well, that'd probably be a bad idea, but I'm seriously hankering for an SP declare. If I take the personality test and then do something bad, does that qualify me?

Is there any way? I really want my goldenrod. I'd laminate it and it'd be so shiny and it'd be great.

dt2000

Patron with Honors
Wow. Just wow. If it helps, I get angry too sometimes, and I was never in.

Um, I have another question, and this is for former management types, especially.

Is there any way for a wog to get an SP declare? I would totally love to get an SP declare, and then go to protests and wave it in their faces and tell them that I'm the source of all their problems. Well, that'd probably be a bad idea, but I'm seriously hankering for an SP declare. If I take the personality test and then do something bad, does that qualify me?

Is there any way? I really want my goldenrod. I'd laminate it and it'd be so shiny and it'd be great.

LOL. Doubtful.

I still don't have one (that I know of) and I am suing them. And was a scn'ist for 29 years, on staff/SO for 15...

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was told by our OSA handler that non-Scientologists never get declared. However, I've also seen the list of declared people and organizations, many of which are certainly not Scientology run or have ever been Scientologists. I doubt they actually got a declare though.

About wanting one...you and me both, buddy. You and me both. Hell, I'd settle for one of those fake C&D letters and a dvd, but no such luck yet. :melodramatic: We throw a cookie party every time someone gets one and I want my free cookies!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL DCAnon and justaguy! :roflmao:

It is so refreshing to hear a SP declare being treated so lightly… being declared is one of the scariest thing a scientologist fears. It is an ominous thing that causes many people to remain under the finger of scn.

I wasn’t in “management” but due to where I was on staff and some of the things I did while I on staff I also worked closely with S.O. members, had/have many as friends. I am not so sure you CAN be declared. There IS an “enemy list” or a list of “suppressive groups”. I am pretty sure you can get onto that one but this is not such a widely published list. While the existence of list probably doesn’t surprise anyone – it also isn’t exactly broadly published – in fact less so that SP declares and those aren’t so widely published either.

Geeze WANTING to be declared. Tickles me. :wink2:

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
LOL. Doubtful.

I still don't have one (that I know of) and I am suing them. And was a scn'ist for 29 years, on staff/SO for 15...

Awww...
Anyways, it's dt2000! Yay for dt2000, the Brave, for standing up to the cult and helping bring them down!

Seriously, all the best with the suit and everything else in your life.

And @ finallyFree: I'm always happy to entertain :coolwink:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Actually, there was- may still be- an enemies list where certain groups and individuals are labelled as suppressive, which is what would happen in a "declare". Many of those groups and individuals are not ex members.

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
but even so, no goldenrod, right? It's not true unlesss it's in writing, right?

Oh!

I paraphrased there. Are the exact phrases "it's only true if it's true for you" and "it's not true unless it's in writing" the quotes I'm trying to get at? Because those two quotes make for an interesting contradiction (do you only believe something if you write it down?) but I think I'm misquoting the second one. Or is one tech and the other policy, so tech trumps policy?

Thanks.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh!

I paraphrased there. Are the exact phrases "it's only true if it's true for you" and "it's not true unless it's in writing" the quotes I'm trying to get at? Because those two quotes make for an interesting contradiction (do you only believe something if you write it down?) but I think I'm misquoting the second one. Or is one tech and the other policy, so tech trumps policy?

Thanks.

They are both correct. Contradictions are consistently in scn. This is why the books keep being re-done - well ONE :coolwink: of the reasons. IMO - its a trap. Don't try to make sense of the contradictions. :thumbsup:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Oh!

Thanks.

It is in writing. It's a physical list.

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
awww, that's sad.

anyways, that's interesting. so it's only true if it's true for you, but it's only true if it's in writing, therefore the only things that are true are the things you've written down. right?

I'll tell that one to the next scio I see. Are you sure that "it's only true if it's in writing" is not a misquote? Is it stated another way? something that expresses "someone can only recognize something from someone else as true if it's in writing with a little "this is true" at the end?"

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, if someone is saying that Hubbard said this or that or that the theory of this or that Scn theory is XYZ, then of course it would have to be "in writing".