What's new

Scientology is Anti-Human

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Google Lisa Mc Pherson or Heribert Pfaff - his wife was a friend of mine and I helped her to watch Heribert in the night over here in germany when he got his heavy seizures.
Scientology did not care for him and he died alone in his hotel room in Fort Harrison. Read the story of my brother. Or the story of Bee Sting - what else do you need? Scientology is stupid dilettantism in pure form. For me it was enough to read Hubbards anti democratic statements in his books and see the hard sell tactics in the Div 6 in which I was on staff till 1983. And I knew that there is something very rotten in this organization. What else do You need to wake up Alex?

Love

Markus

Thank you, Marcus for your support!:)

Alex,

Reading this thread you remind me about a lot about my x-hubby, a die hard scientologist.

"Always" with the "all knowing" come back of some sort; a Scientology Hubbard policy quote tailored to emphazise your "correctness" of the "tech"; delibirating a politically view to induce an argument that truly its not argument to the substance of the actual disagreement, skirting around the real point attempting to throw the other party "off course" and strutting your Scientology stuff because - that is only thing that really works if applied correctly, isn't it? It seems to me, your true opinion is that everyone whom might disagree with the Scientology religion are just low life abberated imbecills who are glib about Dianetics and Scientology, could that "somewhat" be true how you feel, Alex?

Yes, you are correct, you do have the right to be here on board per rules and present your arguments, thoughts and opinions and frankly, I am glad that you are here. But the sad part is that you missed boat on what so many are trying to say to you on this board. It isn't about changing your mind about a belief or proving wrongs, that is not the message. It isn't about the pain the we feel. This is not a cest pool of antagonism, grief or misemotions. It is not about misunderstoods or a contest of whom can politically win an argument about the workability of the tech, or application for that fact. This is is not a game, Alex. The message here is called - real life.

You are so "Scientology" in the ways I read your attempts to manipulate and control the behaviour of the members in you response and sometimes you do succeed. If you choose to remark about the comparison I made to you and my x-hubby, I will not go there with you. You are free speak and I grant you that comm.

I find a coldness and disconnect within you reading this thread, a disconnect to humanity or what is commonly considered humanity outside Scientology. I feel no sympathy for you and you are free to eval that in anyway you choose nor do I have no empathy for your point of views. I rather feel pity on your poor soul for there is so much to enjoy equally or greater than Scientology.

There is no sarcasm intended with my response, anger or bitterness, past or present nor is there an attempt to eval your case or as we say in the wog world, put words in your mouth. The message here is well intended. When the walls of glass come crashing down you'll know what this message means.

Bz,

Bee Sting

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you, Marcus for your support!:)

Alex,

Reading this thread you remind me about a lot about my x-hubby, a die hard scientologist.

"Always" with the "all knowing" come back of some sort; a Scientology Hubbard policy quote tailored to emphazise your "correctness" of the "tech"; delibirating a politically view to induce an argument that truly its not argument to the substance of the actual disagreement, skirting around the real point attempting to throw the other party "off course" and strutting your Scientology stuff because - that is only thing that really works if applied correctly, isn't it? It seems to me, your true opinion is that everyone whom might disagree with the Scientology religion are just low life abberated imbecills who are glib about Dianetics and Scientology, could that "somewhat" be true how you feel, Alex?

No. Not at all. Many fine people have no interest in it. I am of the opinion that many people are confused by the stupid actions of the church, and dont see the philosophy as a subject and the church as a group of people. And dont consider the concepts of the subject because of it. I have had some very good experiences debating scientology the subject with non scientologists, it has improve my understanding of it to be challenged.

Yes, you are correct, you do have the right to be here on board per rules and present your arguments, thoughts and opinions and frankly, I am glad that you are here. But the sad part is that you missed boat on what so many are trying to say to you on this board. It isn't about changing your mind about a belief or proving wrongs, that is not the message. It isn't about the pain the we feel. This is not a cest pool of antagonism, grief or misemotions. It is not about misunderstoods or a contest of whom can politically win an argument about the workability of the tech, or application for that fact. This is is not a game, Alex. The message here is called - real life.

I also live my life with the problem of scientology. You may miss that. But it is something that I have a large amount of attention on. Attention that could be put to better use. I dont have the horrific tales of abuse. Sorry I have done so well in life and in dealing with the church, but thats me. But it is something that looms large in my life and this is how I deal with it. I am working though my stuff too. Really. I do moderate my behaviour here because of some posters. I do cry at times too. Really.

You are so "Scientology" in the ways I read your attempts to manipulate and control the behaviour of the members in you response and sometimes you do succeed. If you choose to remark about the comparison I made to you and my x-hubby, I will not go there with you. You are free speak and I grant you that comm.

I am sorry you and your ex werent able to come to some happy resolution. I am flattered that you chose to compare me to someone you loved.

I find a coldness and disconnect within you reading this thread, a disconnect to humanity or what is commonly considered humanity outside Scientology. I feel no sympathy for you and you are free to eval that in anyway you choose nor do I have no empathy for your point of views. I rather feel pity on your poor soul for there is so much to enjoy equally or greater than Scientology.

I am a bit autistic. Read up on Aspergers..... But my life is rich in its own ways. Dont pity me. I live well. I am happy.

There is no sarcasm intended with my response, anger or bitterness, past or present nor is there an attempt to eval your case or as we say in the wog world, put words in your mouth. The message here is well intended. When the walls of glass come crashing down you'll know what this message means.

I have no problems understanding what you say, but my experiences are much different than yours and thus supportive of different viewpoints. If the church crashes, I will not be devastated, the concepts live on in various forms. The church is in need of serious reform and if it doesnt happen it will crash....but from my reading of history and observation of life, it will take much longer to happen than many think. It could drag on for centuries. really.

Bz,

Bee Sting

thanks for your comments and sincere expression.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
How very interesting to see Fair Game and OSA tactics applied by ex members. It's nice to know that hypocrisy is still part of the human condition.

Oh, but wait- it's ok because Right is On Your Side. Ah...but isn't that the same reasoning the cult employs? I rather think that it is.

Rock on!
For the record.. I'm not fairgaming Alex, or anyone!
HCOPL 18 OCT 67, Issue IV
PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS
··/··
ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
I have no intention at all to deprive Alex of his property and I certainly won't injure him. I'm not out to trick him, sue him or lie to him. And I will not 'destroy' him!

I will not engage in conspiracy against him.. Like sending sexy women to his home to smear blood over his walls (Look up Miss Bloodybutt).. I will never conduct a black operation on him aimed to frame him and get him jailed for bomb threaths against the Sinister Cult of Scientology (Look up Operation Freakout).. And I will not drown his dog! (Look up Judge Swaeringers dog)

I might talk some shit to his face.. That's not fairgaming.. I will express my disageement with him while not caring much that he gets pissed or even feel 'invalidated'. That's not fairgaming either.

(Response to Markus): <snip> Thank you for your repeated assertions that I am brainwashed/hypnotised/sleeping etc. <snip>
That's tit for tat.. The sinister Cult of Scientology asserts this about all of us. That we are 'abberees' with 'engrams' and 'implants' controlling our thoughts and behavior in a way that curiously resembles brainwashed/hypnotised/sleeping etc.

As a WOG and SP I expect a dedicated scientologist to hold these 'opinions', or even worse, about me. Else he's in violation of KSW and a host of other PL's..

Should I be offended?

Well, I think they're nutters too..

:yes:

Last edited:

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
I mean to look in my writing for my expression of scientology concepts in "plain language".

I am trying to expand you not cause you to look inward.

Im not as evil as you may think!
:)

My opinion is you may be more evil than anyone suspects.

How else do you explain your recognition of the cult of scientology's abuses yet do nothing but post pro cult of scientology propaganda?

Ignoring the real damage your cult and its tech inflicts on the world while pushing its bullshit PR is very evil, especially when one considers where you are at, and the people you are addressing.

Someone that cared for others would allow them to recover in peace, without being bombarded by cult propaganda.

Sincerity in desiring change within your cult would entail doing something about the abuses directly. But you do the opposite, you defend the cult where its victims congregate. Defending the cult in the midst of its victims demonstrates a true hatred of people. Just more proof the cult removes one's humanity.

Does the CoS know you are here?

Cult policy is very clear that you are a suppressive person if you post here, unless of course you are the person authorized by the cult to handle ESMB.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Somebody, preferably Alex, please explain Alex to me.

I don't find him/her inherently evil nor half the things that he/she is sometimes accused of, yet it still remains a mystery to me why he/she spends his/her time correcting the erroneous (by his/her lights) data here on ESMB.

Alex? Anyone?

I don't find him/her inherently evil nor half the things that he/she is sometimes accused of, yet it still remains a mystery to me why he/she spends his/her time correcting the erroneous (by his/her lights) data here on ESMB.

Alex? Anyone?

In Scientology terms, she would be a no-responsibility case on the third dynamic. She can't take any responsibility for the human anguish Scientolgy causes.
In my terms, she is either acting under the aegis of OSA or it is because she has to defend every parcel of Scientology or else she will have to confront that she has waisted her life and been duped and indoctrinated by a cult.

Only exes will come to grips with that, and we know how painful that can be. Defending Scientology is her opiate.

Scientology is anti-human, and Alex is its poster child.

The Anabaptist Jacques

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Alex? Anyone?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3443

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5167

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5650

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11184

http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=1226019

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
In Scientology terms, she would be a no-responsibility case on the third dynamic. She can't take any responsibility for the human anguish Scientolgy causes.
In my terms, she is either acting under the aegis of OSA or it is because she has to defend every parcel of Scientology or else she will have to confront that she has waisted her life and been duped and indoctrinated by a cult.

Only exes will come to grips with that, and we know how painful that can be. Defending Scientology is her opiate.

Scientology is anti-human, and Alex is its poster child.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The word scientology is a generality.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors

Based on the contents of the very first link you are an SP per Scientology policy. You are part of the 2.5% that should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow and yet you still defend the philosophy and doctrine? Alex I believe you are completely full of shit.

If you cared one iota for your fellow man you would work to find a way to reform your cult. Instead you deny the people that have been damaged by your cult the peace of mind to work through the hell caused by your cult's evil technology and policy without being exposed to the cult party line.

There are no declared representatives of the cult here, your words are directed at its victims, in its defense. Victims with whom you have no compassion or solidarity. You counter their claims of scam and inhumanity at every step. Its apparent to me you have evil intentions toward the ex scientology community and the members of ESMB.

"A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON or GROUP is one that actively seeks, by action or statement, to suppress or damage Scientology or a Scientologist by Suppressive Acts.

"SUPPRESSIVE ACTS are acts calculated to impede or destroy Scientology or a Scientologist in his studies or counselling, or to affect adversely his well-being." (HCO PL 16 May 80 II)

It is a SUPPRESSIVE ACT to deal with a Declared SUPPRESSIVE PERSON unless you are the named terminal to deal with the SP (i.e. Sea Org MAA). Per the above referenced PL, "continued adherence to a person or group accurately pronounced a Suppressive Person or Group by HCO" is a Suppressive Act.

To maintain a line with, offer support to, or in any way grant credance to such a person indicates nothing more than agreement with that person's destructive intentions and acts. Such dealings in fact act as a covert or overt attempt to undermine and negate the ethics and justice strengths of our ecclesiastical structure.

Standard on-policy lines exist should a Declared SP seek to set things right and make up for damage caused.

So labeled and declared, a person claiming injustice has the right to request a Committee of Evidence via their nearest HCO.

However, unless you are the named authorized terminal to deal with the Suppressive Person, to deal with one constitutes no less than a Suppressive Act. Such an act is cause to have levied against you the same per policy Church justice procedures afforded any Suppressive Person. Full ethics penalties will be applied.

Where the matter concerns family relations or where a Scientologist is in the position of being closely associated to a person found to be Suppressive the materials covering Potential Trouble Sources apply. There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of Scientology and these materials cover completely how one may use proper lines and procedures to handle a PTS condition.

One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so outside of current and future membership in the Church.

To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.

The above is unequivocal Church Policy.

— Watchdog Committee
for the Church of Scientology International
SPD 28 13 August 1982 Suppressive Act Dealing With A Suppressive Person

Thanks OCMB

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Thanks for the links, Alex.
I'll check 'em out over the next few days.
One thing for sure; you certainly provoke a lively response or two.

The word scientology is a generality.

This game of glib word playing you are using to dodge people's point isn't fooling anyone Alex. "Scientology is a generality." Like that is supposed to mean something.

If you don't know what Scientology means after all this time then no wonder you write what you do. Auditors is a generality. airplanes is a generality, generality is a generality, so what? Is English your first langauge?

Since you didn't duplicate what I wrote I will repeat it here:

"In Scientology terms, she would be a no-responsibility case on the third dynamic. She can't take any responsibility for the human anguish Scientolgy causes.

Scientology is anti-human, and Alex is its poster child."

You answer "Scientology is a generality" proves my point.

The Anabaptist Jacques

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good point!

Many second generation keep up appearances of being happy little vegemites to their family, yet keep one foot firmly out the door as well. Third generations either get that door right open and walk into normality, or get sucked back into the belly of the beast.

As a former second generation scientologist I can tell you this is TRUE. :yes:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
As a former second generation scientologist I can tell you this is TRUE. :yes:

I feel SO FREAKING GUILTY about having children and raising them as scientologists. I feel so fucking horrible about leaving them in the care of their scientologist mother while I was really mindfucked after leaving, myself. Saving grace is they seem to be doing okay in their lives. But that is not my doing.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
This game of glib word playing you are using to dodge people's point isn't fooling anyone Alex. "Scientology is a generality." Like that is supposed to mean something.

If you don't know what Scientology means after all this time then no wonder you write what you do. Auditors is a generality. airplanes is a generality, generality is a generality, so what? Is English your first langauge?

Since you didn't duplicate what I wrote I will repeat it here:

"In Scientology terms, she would be a no-responsibility case on the third dynamic. She can't take any responsibility for the human anguish Scientolgy causes.

Scientology is anti-human, and Alex is its poster child."

You answer "Scientology is a generality" proves my point.

The Anabaptist Jacques

The word scientology means a lot of different things to different people. To some it is the church and not the concepts. To some it is the concepts, freezoners tend to fall into this category. To some it is both concepts and organiztion all wrapped into one big, never to be untangled, ball.

To the anon it seems to be sort of the face of the organization, the handlers and pr, but they dont see the people as they are, sincere believers.

That is what I mean by a generality. It does not mean an exact enough thing to be useful anymore.

Yes it is a correct indication that my responsibility on the third dynamic is not as high as it could be. But to say that I dont take any responsibility is untrue.

I know you dont like me and that you feel I am disingenuous, and I can understand that from having read your various opinions on things.

My opinions are my own. Honestly related. Very different than yours. But certainly not those of the church! And my life has not been a waste.
:)

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Based on the contents of the very first link you are an SP per Scientology policy. You are part of the 2.5% that should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow and yet you still defend the philosophy and doctrine? Alex I believe you are completely full of shit.

If you cared one iota for your fellow man you would work to find a way to reform your cult. Instead you deny the people that have been damaged by your cult the peace of mind to work through the hell caused by your cult's evil technology and policy without being exposed to the cult party line.

There are no declared representatives of the cult here, your words are directed at its victims, in its defense. Victims with whom you have no compassion or solidarity. You counter their claims of scam and inhumanity at every step. Its apparent to me you have evil intentions toward the ex scientology community and the members of ESMB.

"A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON or GROUP is one that actively seeks, by action or statement, to suppress or damage Scientology or a Scientologist by Suppressive Acts.

"SUPPRESSIVE ACTS are acts calculated to impede or destroy Scientology or a Scientologist in his studies or counselling, or to affect adversely his well-being." (HCO PL 16 May 80 II)

It is a SUPPRESSIVE ACT to deal with a Declared SUPPRESSIVE PERSON unless you are the named terminal to deal with the SP (i.e. Sea Org MAA). Per the above referenced PL, "continued adherence to a person or group accurately pronounced a Suppressive Person or Group by HCO" is a Suppressive Act.

To maintain a line with, offer support to, or in any way grant credance to such a person indicates nothing more than agreement with that person's destructive intentions and acts. Such dealings in fact act as a covert or overt attempt to undermine and negate the ethics and justice strengths of our ecclesiastical structure.

Standard on-policy lines exist should a Declared SP seek to set things right and make up for damage caused.

So labeled and declared, a person claiming injustice has the right to request a Committee of Evidence via their nearest HCO.

However, unless you are the named authorized terminal to deal with the Suppressive Person, to deal with one constitutes no less than a Suppressive Act. Such an act is cause to have levied against you the same per policy Church justice procedures afforded any Suppressive Person. Full ethics penalties will be applied.

Where the matter concerns family relations or where a Scientologist is in the position of being closely associated to a person found to be Suppressive the materials covering Potential Trouble Sources apply. There is no practice of "disconnection" allowed in the Church of Scientology and these materials cover completely how one may use proper lines and procedures to handle a PTS condition.

One does not however use a false excuse of "handling my PTS condition" to covertly maintain a line of supportful dealings and agreements with an SP. If you wish to maintain such a line, do so outside of current and future membership in the Church.

To deal with a Suppressive is a Suppressive Act.

The above is unequivocal Church Policy.

— Watchdog Committee
for the Church of Scientology International
SPD 28 13 August 1982 Suppressive Act Dealing With A Suppressive Person

Thanks OCMB

So.....you're saying now that you AGREE with the churchs policy?

I thought you were of the opinion that there was no truth in any of it.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel SO FREAKING GUILTY about having children and raising them as scientologists. I feel so fucking horrible about leaving them in the care of their scientologist mother while I was really mindfucked after leaving, myself. Saving grace is they seem to be doing okay in their lives. But that is not my doing.

Uniquemand – don’t feel bad. :no: I do not blame my mother and never will. How can you blame someone who is brainwashed? My Mother did for me the best she could with what she had and I love her for that. I got into the same trap she did. When I went on staff I became ‘more’ of a scientologist than she. If I could fall for it why couldn’t she? I just know better and in time to not get my own children sucked in. Don’t dwell on it. Move forward with what you now know.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

Alex? Anyone?

I am going to 'get it' for this one, but maybe, just maybe????:

:dontfeedtrolls:

I dunno - we have a person on X-SCN message board talking to SP's, squirrels, dissidents, etc, etc…. and this I am sure will be labled as ‘simple minded thinking’ but frankly I don’t know how else alex is able to be on this board and still be a scientologist. We (most of us) all know on a first hand basis what ramifications scientologists face for doing MUCH less.

Sorry alex – if I offend. And I will not be responding to challenges. I just got done reading this board from beginning to end. I see distractions, I see needling and I see attempts to change the subject and personal slights (though some are more well hidden than others). I am not going to debate the harms and crimes of scientology with someone who is aware of specific fats and continues to defend a harmful cult – period.

Call it what ever you want. Make whatever statements you want. This is what I see on this thread and others. Now…. Let the needling and attempt to change subject and/or introvert begin as I am sure they will.

Just because a denial is given or an explanation does not mean it isn’t occurring.