What's new

Scientology is Anti-Human

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
So.....you're saying now that you AGREE with the churchs policy?

I thought you were of the opinion that there was no truth in any of it.

Alex are you really this fucking twisted?

As you are a true believer that is the frame work that you must work within or be considered an evil sp. That is the rule dictated by your cult philosophy.

Which either makes you an agent of OSA or you are willing to accept being considered a suppressive person by the very cult you defend.

If the latter is the case your continued defense of it is not only illogical, but strangely self loathing.

But I think you're just a deluded tool

Last edited:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am going to 'get it' for this one, but maybe, just maybe????:

:dontfeedtrolls:

I dunno - we have a person on X-SCN message board talking to SP's, squirrels, dissidents, etc, etc…. and this I am sure will be labled as ‘simple minded thinking’ but frankly I don’t know how else alex is able to be on this board and still be a scientologist. We (most of us) all know on a first hand basis what ramifications scientologists face for doing MUCH less.

Sorry alex – if I offend. And I will not be responding to challenges. I just got done reading this board from beginning to end. I see distractions, I see needling and I see attempts to change the subject and personal slights (though some are more well hidden than others). I am not going to debate the harms and crimes of scientology with someone who is aware of specific fats and continues to defend a harmful cult – period.

Call it what ever you want. Make whatever statements you want. This is what I see on this thread and others. Now…. Let the needling and attempt to change subject and/or introvert begin as I am sure they will.

Just because a denial is given or an explanation does not mean it isn’t occurring.

I think you misunderstand what I defend.

Knowing what you know, do you not think me posting is a slap in the face of the churchs considerations?

I dont think that I have denied that the church has done wrong. I dont dispute peoples personal accounts of their experiences.

I do try to give a larger view on why things happen as they do. And it is my own personal opinion.

I have extensively discussed my motivations in the past.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

As you a true believer that is the frame work that you must work within or be considered an evil sp. That is the rule dictated by your cult philosophy.

Which either makes you an agent of OSA or you are willing to accept being considered a suppressive person by the very cult you defend.

If the latter is the case your continued defense of it is not only illogical, but strangely self loathing.

I am willing to be considered suppressive by my church.

Alex (yours in deluded tooldom)

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron

As you a true believer that is the frame work that you must work within or be considered an evil sp. That is the rule dictated by your cult philosophy.

I think we are on the same page here - interesting we were working on a similar response. See mine:

I am going to 'get it' for this one, but maybe, just maybe????:

:dontfeedtrolls:

I dunno - we have a person on X-SCN message board talking to SP's, squirrels, dissidents, etc, etc…. and this I am sure will be labled as ‘simple minded thinking’ but frankly I don’t know how else alex is able to be on this board and still be a scientologist. We (most of us) all know on a first hand basis what ramifications scientologists face for doing MUCH less.

Sorry alex – if I offend. And I will not be responding to challenges. I just got done reading this board from beginning to end. I see distractions, I see needling and I see attempts to change the subject and personal slights (though some are more well hidden than others). I am not going to debate the harms and crimes of scientology with someone who is aware of specific fats and continues to defend a harmful cult – period.

Call it what ever you want. Make whatever statements you want. This is what I see on this thread and others. Now…. Let the needling and attempt to change subject and/or introvert begin as I am sure they will.

Just because a denial is given or an explanation does not mean it isn’t occurring.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
I am willing to be considered suppressive by my church.

Alex (yours in deluded tooldom)

The above admitted tool makes this statement yet defends the cult and its philosophy at every turn in the presence of those victimized and harmed by it.

It is easy to conclude by its statement that it does not give a damn about itself, and it cares less about anyone else.

Its agenda is the defense of Scientology cult technology at any cost, right here where its victims congregate.

Scientology is Anti Human

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The above admitted tool makes this statement yet defends the cult and its philosophy at every turn in the presence of those victimized and harmed by it.

It is easy to conclude by its statement that it does not give a damn about itself, and it cares less about anyone else.

Its agenda is the defense of Scientology cult technology at any cost, right here where its victims congregate.

Scientology is Anti Human

I think Alex responded to your name calling with gracious levity.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Oh Alex.....

"Thank you for your repeated assertions that I am brainwashed/hypnotised/sleeping etc.

I am truely sorry that your brother died in a situation you find so wrong. A situation that he seemed to have chosen for himself, apparently out of love for a woman who scorned him. It is truely a tragedy. Blaming a philosophy or the organization that pretends to support it will not change the past

Changing it will change the future. But I suspect that you will find that calls to demolish the church will be empty crys, when subtle changes to a more positive and less abusive church would be easier and ultimately more effective.

I am at least as well informed about scientology and the chruch as you are, but have come to different conclusions than you. Maybe it is just that I have not had the horrible experiences that you have, or it may be that I CAN see the wrong things but also have a larger context to place them in.

People die. 200 off the radar today on Air France. Stop flying? Some will.

You keep bringing up anti democratic as if it is a crime to be against mob rule, (essentially what a purely democratic system is). You want other people to side with you and act as the anon say as your own personal army, to stop something you no longer believe in. But that wont happen.

If you have specific crimes you are aware of involving the church, report them to the authorities. If they wont act, change the laws, gather your mob and vote for whatever imposition of will on others beliefs you want.

If you can.

I believe you do your cause a disservice when you do not focus on exact incidents, documented and placed in front of interested and authoritative parties.Alex"

You know nothing about my family and the situation of my brother but you are so sure that Scientology did everything right.

I will send you my detailed report about the crimes scientology did on my brother and my family if you really want to read it - it includes all the writings of Mr. Hubbard where you can see that he obviously is the cause of this crazyness. And don't bother the report will be filed and Scientology will not get away this time.
Uwe was blown from the Sea Org and was held back by YOUR organisation. This I know for sure and I have countless witnesses for this. Alex YOU are a criminal person if you try to change facts to defend your abusive church. It is fine if you have no bad experiences with it and you spreading this information on this board but it is not ok to tell me what happened to my brother or to my family because I'm sure that you don't know anything about this and I'm very sure that you can't imagine what pain YOUR church is causing every day all over the planet.
And in my report I will focus on the exact incidents. It is not as bad as it seemed first but it will be enough to defeat your church in this case -don't worry.

Everybody should be free to believe whatever he or she wants to but this doesn't include that everybody should be free to fraud and abuse everybody just because he or she claims to follow a religion.

Scientology is a criminal anti democratic money making organisation I can give you all the refferences by Mr. Hubbard if you want to see them.
So we don't need to discuss this here any longer. Just tell me if you are interested to read it black on white - or should I say red or green on white.
Then we can speak about the facts i.e. the writings of Mr. Hubbard and how this body of thought destroyed my family - and I don't need the anons to hurt and defeat your church - I can do it on my own just with the facts I have in my hands now. You are free to fantasize, but it is absolutely not ok if you want to tell me that your church did everything right on my brother and my family. There is no need to reform this church because in my opinion its roots are evil. This I learned in the last seven months.

So just wait and see what happens - in my opinion in 2010 this world will be free from this criminal organization called "Church of Scientology"

And to all the OSA staff who is reading this I have to say run and change the side before it is to late and you go to jail for all the crimes, abuses and lies you did.

Love

Markus

Last edited:
The word scientology means a lot of different things to different people. To some it is the church and not the concepts. To some it is the concepts, freezoners tend to fall into this category. To some it is both concepts and organiztion all wrapped into one big, never to be untangled, ball.

To the anon it seems to be sort of the face of the organization, the handlers and pr, but they dont see the people as they are, sincere believers.

That is what I mean by a generality. It does not mean an exact enough thing to be useful anymore.

Yes it is a correct indication that my responsibility on the third dynamic is not as high as it could be. But to say that I dont take any responsibility is untrue.

I know you dont like me and that you feel I am disingenuous, and I can understand that from having read your various opinions on things.

My opinions are my own. Honestly related. Very different than yours. But certainly not those of the church! And my life has not been a waste.
:)

You are not taking any repsonsibility for the anguish and pain caused by Scientology--the Church, the philosophy, and the social group that has sprung around it.

If fact, by coming here and pouring salt on the wounds of those who have been harmed and injured, you clearly show your support for the anti-human and damaging effect on people's lives that Scientology (the philosophy, the Church, and the Scientological community and society) has on people.

Your no-responsibility lies in the fact that you pretend the damage does not have anything to do with Scientology--so much so that you know say you can't discuss Scientology because it is too general a term.

You are despicable, and a coward, because you hide behind semantics to dodge the truth.

Is that clear enough for you, or is that too general for you to undersatnd?

The anabaptist Jacques

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Personal attacks, even where you feel they are warranted, are unlikely to produce dialogue, or to encourage posting.

Please do not allow your own beliefs and interpretations (such as that Alex is pouring salt on people's wounds) to goad you, or to justify attacking him personally.

I like a lot of your posts, I like the thought and the background that go into them, but personal attacks are entirely unproductive.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Thank you for your repeated assertions that I am brainwashed/hypnotised/sleeping etc.

I am truely sorry that your brother died in a situation you find so wrong. A situation that he seemed to have chosen for himself, apparently out of love for a woman who scorned him. It is truely a tragedy. Blaming a philosophy or the organization that pretends to support it will not change the past

Changing it will change the future. But I suspect that you will find that calls to demolish the church will be empty crys, when subtle changes to a more positive and less abusive church would be easier and ultimately more effective.

I am at least as well informed about scientology and the chruch as you are, but have come to different conclusions than you. Maybe it is just that I have not had the horrible experiences that you have, or it may be that I CAN see the wrong things but also have a larger context to place them in.

People die. 200 off the radar today on Air France. Stop flying? Some will.

You keep bringing up anti democratic as if it is a crime to be against mob rule, (essentially what a purely democratic system is). You want other people to side with you and act as the anon say as your own personal army, to stop something you no longer believe in. But that wont happen.

If you have specific crimes you are aware of involving the church, report them to the authorities. If they wont act, change the laws, gather your mob and vote for whatever imposition of will on others beliefs you want.

If you can.

I believe you do your cause a disservice when you do not focus on exact incidents, documented and placed in front of interested and authoritative parties.Alex"

You know nothing about my family and the situation of my brother but you are so sure that Scientology did everything right.

I will send you my detailed report about the crimes scientology did on my brother and my family if you really want to read it - it includes all the writings of Mr. Hubbard where you can see that he obviously is the cause of this crazyness. And don't bother the report will be filed and Scientology will not get away this time.
Uwe was blown from the Sea Org and was held back by YOUR organisation. This I know for sure and I have countless witnesses for this. Alex YOU are a criminal person if you try to change facts to defend your abusive church. It is fine if you have no bad experiences with it and you spreading this information on this board but it is not ok to tell me what happened to my brother or to my family because I'm sure that you don't know anything about this and I'm very sure that you can't imagine what pain YOUR church is causing every day all over the planet.
And in my report I will focus on the exact incidents. It is not as bad as it seemed first but it will be enough to defeat your church in this case -don't worry.

Everybody should be free to believe whatever he or she wants to but this doesn't include that everybody should be free to fraud and abuse everybody just because he or she claims to follow a religion.

Scientology is a criminal anti democratic money making organisation I can give you all the refferences by Mr. Hubbard if you want to see them.
So we don't need to discuss this here any longer. Just tell me if you are interested to read it black on white - or should I say red or green on white.
Then we can speak about the facts i.e. the writings of Mr. Hubbard and how this body of thought destroyed my family - and I don't need the anons to hurt and defeat your church - I can do it on my own just with the facts I have in my hands now. You are free to fantasize, but it is absolutely not ok if you want to tell me that your church did everything right on my brother and my family. There is no need to reform this church because in my opinion its roots are evil. This I learned in the last seven months.

So just wait and see what happens - in my opinion in 2010 this world will be free from this criminal organization called "Church of Scientology"

And to all the OSA staff who is reading this I have to say run and change the side before it is to late and you go to jail for all the crimes, abuses and lies you did.

Love

Markus

I encourage you to do whatever you feel is needed in regards to your brother, to obtain what ever you feel would be justice.

I would be interested in reading your report, although I have read all you have already posted. Perhaps you can post it? or pm or email it to me?

Personal attacks, even where you feel they are warranted, are unlikely to produce dialogue, or to encourage posting.

Please do not allow your own beliefs and interpretations (such as that Alex is pouring salt on people's wounds) to goad you, or to justify attacking him personally.

I like a lot of your posts, I like the thought and the background that go into them, but personal attacks are entirely unproductive.

I understand. But there is a point where I draw the line too.

I do not believe Alex is sincere and is interested in a productive dialogue. That is evident by her dodgeing direct questions.

She is personally insulting too, but in a very covert way.

And I do feel that she purposely pours salt on people's wounds.

Very many of her posts are also subtle attempts to introvert people. I am just fighting fire with fire.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you Alex...

I encourage you to do whatever you feel is needed in regards to your brother, to obtain what ever you feel would be justice.

Thank you Alex - Well I will do what has to be done and I don't need your permission to do so.

I would be interested in reading your report, although I have read all you have already posted. Perhaps you can post it? or pm or email it to me?
My report is much more detailed than anything I posted here and I'm not sure if it is wise to post right now - and I must say I don't know if I can trust you - you know OSA is controlling many spheres of live even the communication in my family is controlled by them - this fact alone for me already is a proof that Scientology is evil!

Love

Markus

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors

Your use of the world "although" - do you see how that communicates your actual feelings on the matter?

My opinion is you may be more evil than anyone suspects.

How else do you explain your recognition of the cult of scientology's abuses yet do nothing but post pro cult of scientology propaganda?

Ignoring the real damage your cult and its tech inflicts on the world while pushing its bullshit PR is very evil, especially when one considers where you are at, and the people you are addressing.

Someone that cared for others would allow them to recover in peace, without being bombarded by cult propaganda.

Sincerity in desiring change within your cult would entail doing something about the abuses directly. But you do the opposite, you defend the cult where its victims congregate. Defending the cult in the midst of its victims demonstrates a true hatred of people. Just more proof the cult removes one's humanity.

Does the CoS know you are here?

Cult policy is very clear that you are a suppressive person if you post here, unless of course you are the person authorized by the cult to handle ESMB.

I asked that same question while reading this thread.
My conclusion is the same as WTS.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
Screwing up people's heads to the point they believe in body thetans, space cooties, intelligent lice, space ghosts, cluster fucks, or any other hilarious phrase that describes scientology's manufactured insanity isn't all that funny when you look at the real costs.

Kyle Brennan

Kyle and his mother were not scientologists, but his father is, as is his step mother Denise Miscavige (sister of the Tiny Tyrant, David Miscavige).

“According to a complaint filed in Florida federal court, an adult son, Kyle Brennan, visits his Scientologist father and he has with him a prescription to Lexapro for depression and social anxiety. The Scientologist father lives in a complex with other Scientologists and the father is instructed by a church chaplain to take away the son’s Lexapro so he locks the medication in his truck. On February 16th with ready access to a loaded gun, the son shot himself in the head.”

How much you wanna bet he saw this video at least once in his life? Targeting people, young or old, at vulnerable points in their life is evil, and anti human.

"If you leave this room after seeing this film, and walkout and never mention Scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so, it would be stupid, but you could do it. You could also dive off a bridge or blow your brains out..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cEQeomI_E

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
I mean to look in my writing for my expression of scientology concepts in "plain language".

I am trying to expand you not cause you to look inward.

Im not as evil as you may think!
:)

It/Alex/whatever called itself evil, I just voiced my position on the statement.

You are just as guilty as Alex for posting pro scientology crap on ESMB, your defense of this tool via an attack on me clearly defines your post..ition

Last edited: