What's new

List Of All Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
But what about me? I'm not a Freezoner. I find some of Scn useful, and some of it not useful. It's unworkable to keep lots of different lists, unless you personally want to do it and keep them up to date. As far as I can tell, the only common denominator is withdrawn support for the CofS.

Paul

Hope you will look at my Scn Labotomy thread. While this "list" you're talking about could also be broken down in "stages", I agree with "no longer support".
And while I agree there seems to be "some" things that work, I had comments in past about dumpster diving, where you can always find something of value, but you don't know where it came from, but should be required to say so if you turn around and sell it.
:yes:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well then we need four lists.....

But what about me? I'm not a Freezoner. I find some of Scn useful, and some of it not useful. It's unworkable to keep lots of different lists, unless you personally want to do it and keep them up to date. As far as I can tell, the only common denominator is withdrawn support for the CofS.

Paul

Withdrawn support for the Curch of Scientology in which form. I mean how many Free Zoners would go back if David Miscavige is no longer there?
How many would go back if the PTS tech is no longer applied in order to disconnect people. In my opinion the only important list would be how many Ex - Scientologists clearly say Scientology is not working and Hubbard was a crazy liar. This Ex - Scientologists are really EX-Scientologists - everybody else is still caught in the trapp as this very wise person "degraded being" stated is this post:

"The end product of scientology is a person who is fanatical about scientology and will work towards scientology goals to the extent that all other goals the person ever had are totally extinguished.

See "Mrs pattycake's" post of today where she talks about how she realised that that was what they were doing with her on the "OT levels" and how "sec checking" was in fact to bring about this result.

When a person does reach this enslaved state their purpose is to get as many others as they can to the same enslaved point.

The steps to the goal of enslaving the individual are a series of psychological traps which totally destroy the free will of the individual.

On this point Scientology could be said to be worse than nazism because the individual's psyche is "entered" altered, made susceptible to more and more control by the cult and the cult leader. The victim is manouvered into accepting alteration of his own mind, culminating at higher levels in the implanting of delusions which, once accepted mean that many of them will never be able to think "for themselves" again. Even some who beccome disaffected with the cult and leave, nevertheless, leave with their minds still controlled by implants recieved while in the cult. Even Hitler didn't go that far.

Scientology fits the definition of fascist and totalitarian.

Scientology has not yet done damage equivalent to the Holocaust. They have not had enough power to do that yet. Arguments comparing Nazism with scientology are completely sound if the argument is about the elements of the ideology, and their nature and whether or not scientology has the potential to achieve as much horror as Nazism did under Hitler. Scientology, because it has many elements of fascism should be looked at and compared to nazism."

Read more on this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12284

Love

Markus

byte301

Crusader
I'm just looking at the fact that these people are exes and have spoken out about the cult.

I don't think it should matter what you practice or believe in now...as long as it isn't the COS. :)

I'd hate to see this thread get into a tech is good vs. tech is bad derailment.

Markus

It is not that easy....

I'm just looking at the fact that these people are exes and have spoken out about the cult.

I don't think it should matter what you practice or believe in now...as long as it isn't the COS. :)

"I don't think it should matter what you practice or believe in now...as long as it isn't the COS. :)"

I basically agree.
But in my opinion L. Ron Hubbard created a trap for his followers and I think that all the free Zoners are still caught in this trap. In my opinion it is Hubbards Tech which causes and caused all the abuses and if you are not able to see this you still can be harmed by this or you can harm others by still believing in this nonsense. It is not only the CoS in the present form. Do you get what I mean? But I think too that it is important to stand together against organized Scientology in the form of THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY because within this organization we have these heavy abuses and evil violations of human rights. So lets make just one list called:""ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY NO LONGER SUPPORT THE C OF S because they have recognized the following abuses and violations of human rights" and let's list up the abuses and crimes at the beginning of the list.

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious
Sorry, but this is a false report

I couldn't find this posted before so forgive me if it has been. Over at WWP they are putting together a list of all Ex-Scientologist who have spoken out. I think that it is awesome. I think OSA would hate to see all these names posted together. And if Scientologist see the list and recognize names of old friends on there it will plant a seed of doubt.

So here is the list so far. 242 people. If you know of anyone else you can post them here and I'll post them over in WWP to be added. Or you can post them over there too. Please post their full name and any information you have about them. Links are great too.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-active-projects/list-all-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out-48237/

It is inaccurate to represent everyone on this list as saying that Scientology does not work. The list includes current Scientologists. I'm assuming the correct statement might be that everyone on this list is in open disagreement with the practices and methods of the CoS, some of whom remain Scientologists.

There are practicing Scientologists included on this list, including my dear friend Aida Thomas. As a matter of fact, Aida and her husband performed our Scientology wedding ceremony last February ( at her home in California- not Mexico. Aida is from Mexico, does not live there).

Best,
Dex

HolyCow

Patron with Honors
I'm clicking my heels 3 times, shouting "there's no place like home", and hoping Emma, the Good Witch will appear.

It's time there's Really no place like home.

Let the "true believers of tech, or FZ, go to their own little corner of their world of Oz.

So the rest of us, dealing with the real world, can heal in peace. Am I asking too much? :confused2:

byte301

Crusader
Okay. I'll tell the person compiling the list to take Aida off. Any other current scilons that need to be removed??

Okay guys. Since some are intent on getting into the significance of the list I'd say just don't add your name to it if you're not comfortable with being on a list with a freezoner, etc.

If your name is already on the thing it can be removed if you want.

The purpose of the damn thing is to show how many exes have spoken out about the cult. NOT how many freezoners, or Scientologists who don't belong to the cult but still believe, yada yada.

If your no longer a member of the cult your an ex. If you've spoken out and don't belong to the cult you qualify.

That's all.

:banghead:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Okay. I'll tell the person compiling the list to take Aida off. Any other current scilons that need to be removed??

Okay guys. Since some are intent on getting into the significance of the list I'd say just don't add your name to it if you're not comfortable with being on a list with a freezoner, etc.

If your name is already on the thing it can be removed if you want.

The purpose of the damn thing is to show how many exes have spoken out about the cult. NOT how many freezoners, or Scientologists who don't belong to the cult but still believe, yada yada.

If your no longer a member of the cult your an ex. If you've spoken out and don't belong to the cult you qualify.

That's all.

:banghead:

LOL! You should say what you REAALLLY mean! :p

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Only double! - If you include my 2 straight declares and all of my SP companies and SP groups - I am 8 or more times declared! :roflmao:

Looks like one nail wasn't enough for that coffin they tried to fit you in. Weren't you the guy who was declared "for eternity"? Who the heck can compete with that? I'm jealous. :lol:

RogerB

Crusader
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Only double! - If you include my 2 straight declares and all of my SP companies and SP groups - I am 8 or more times declared!
Looks like one nail wasn't enough for that coffin they tried to fit you in. Weren't you the guy who was declared "for eternity"? Who the heck can compete with that? I'm jealous. :lol:

Trouble is, he's too bloody good! They had to work extra hard to make him look so bloody bad!:eyeroll: :dieslaughing:

I'm jealous too . . . I want that kind of attention! :bigcry:

Terril park

Sponsor
I couldn't find this posted before so forgive me if it has been. Over at WWP they are putting together a list of all Ex-Scientologist who have spoken out. I think that it is awesome. I think OSA would hate to see all these names posted together. And if Scientologist see the list and recognize names of old friends on there it will plant a seed of doubt.

So here is the list so far. 242 people. If you know of anyone else you can post them here and I'll post them over in WWP to be added. Or you can post them over there too. Please post their full name and any information you have about them. Links are great too.

I don't think putting together a list merely to piss off OSA is a good idea.
Saves them a bit or work for starters.

Such a list to help people leave the COS is a good idea. The more old time auditors who still audit it has the more effective it would be in getting people to leave. So I'd suggest adding their training level and a brief caption still audits or something similar.

Yesterday I spoke to someone who left COS because his friend had been declared. His friend had been the most active and successfull field auditor
the COS ever had.

There are many other notable personalities who could be on such a list, for example Ken Urquhart who is publically listed as a freezone auditor.

There is the problem of disseminating such a list to the parishioners.

byte301

Crusader

Such a list to help people leave the COS is a good idea. The more old time auditors who still audit it has the more effective it would be in getting people to leave. So I'd suggest adding their training level and a brief caption still audits or something similar.

Yesterday I spoke to someone who left COS because his friend had been declared. His friend had been the most active and successfull field auditor
the COS ever had.

There are many other notable personalities who could be on such a list, for example Ken Urquhart who is publically listed as a freezone auditor.

Terril,

This list isn't really being compiled to piss off OSA. That's just a really funny by product. :p

The person compiling the list (RightOn on wwp) is very sincere and is planning on doing a website with the list in hopes that current scilons will check it out. RightOn is compiling this list for just the reason you stated...to get people still in to recognize some names and start thinking about it.

The names should include the years the person was a member, what training, auditing they had, what posts they held if they were staff, and the reason they left. You can add anything you want about what you're doing in the present as far as I know.

But I have to confess that by adding my name I was flipping off OSA. I hope they know that they hold no power over a lot of us any more. The only power they have now is holding one's family, friends, jobs, and so-called eternity at risk. No one expects people who have that much to lose to put their name on the list.

As far as doing OSA's work for them, I think most of the people listed are already declared or known. The list is totally voluntary. Some people have given RightOn lists and lists of people who've spoken out that has to be gone through. It's a work in progress.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious

the COS ever had.

Why not let the people on the list decide what is said alongside their name and not label the entire group as anything but Out of Corporate Scientology (meaning Declared or inactive and don't care who knows it)? The official corporation considers it a Suppressive Act to publicly declare you are leaving or have left, so some work is certainly done for them by distributing such a list. A person who has "disagreements" but is still on service lines will obviously find it costly and time consuming to attempt org or Flag services while being listed.

I think any spin applied by the list maintainer makes it easier to paint all with some generalization that doesn't apply to all.

I am a Clear, fully hatted ED, former Mission Holder who walked away from a nightmare. Whether I do self improvement or what flavor it is, well, is a separate topic.

byte301

Crusader
Chip, it's voluntary. If someone is still in they won't be added. If someone doesn't want to be on the list they won't be.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
It's the meta data I am talking about. What is said about the people who are voluntarily listed, what the list is called.

Mystic

Crusader
Yeah

Yeah, the FrozenZone doesn't work either. They just haven't graduated from the illusion yet.

The list is headed:-

"ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING...SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T WORK"

This is not true.

Many on this list are Freezoners.

There are to the best of my knowledge more people ex COS who still
believes scientology works than those who don't. There are thousands of Freezoners.

Mystic

Crusader
Mucho

Oh my, Markus! Mucho muy well said!

Withdrawn support for the Curch of Scientology in which form. I mean how many Free Zoners would go back if David Miscavige is no longer there?
How many would go back if the PTS tech is no longer applied in order to disconnect people. In my opinion the only important list would be how many Ex - Scientologists clearly say Scientology is not working and Hubbard was a crazy liar. This Ex - Scientologists are really EX-Scientologists - everybody else is still caught in the trapp as this very wise person "degraded being" stated is this post:

"The end product of scientology is a person who is fanatical about scientology and will work towards scientology goals to the extent that all other goals the person ever had are totally extinguished.

See "Mrs pattycake's" post of today where she talks about how she realised that that was what they were doing with her on the "OT levels" and how "sec checking" was in fact to bring about this result.

When a person does reach this enslaved state their purpose is to get as many others as they can to the same enslaved point.

The steps to the goal of enslaving the individual are a series of psychological traps which totally destroy the free will of the individual.

On this point Scientology could be said to be worse than nazism because the individual's psyche is "entered" altered, made susceptible to more and more control by the cult and the cult leader. The victim is manouvered into accepting alteration of his own mind, culminating at higher levels in the implanting of delusions which, once accepted mean that many of them will never be able to think "for themselves" again. Even some who beccome disaffected with the cult and leave, nevertheless, leave with their minds still controlled by implants recieved while in the cult. Even Hitler didn't go that far.

Scientology fits the definition of fascist and totalitarian.

Scientology has not yet done damage equivalent to the Holocaust. They have not had enough power to do that yet. Arguments comparing Nazism with scientology are completely sound if the argument is about the elements of the ideology, and their nature and whether or not scientology has the potential to achieve as much horror as Nazism did under Hitler. Scientology, because it has many elements of fascism should be looked at and compared to nazism."

Read more on this thread: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12284

Love

Markus

DCAnon

Whatever they choose to believe, all those people are "enemies" of the CoS and that kind of bullshit label on the friends, neighbors, parents, mentors, and children those still "in" know personally will shake 'em.

Plus, I happen to enjoy the nyah nyah nyah meanie pants aspect.

Mystic

Crusader
There is no "tech good tech bad". The tech IS THE IMPLANT.