What's new

WWP Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That is funny because AO pointed that out to me too. No but I had in '08, 15 videos removed by Ollie (a person that should pay for his crime) and I used the numbers to remind my why I fight the scilons. AO found a website from I guess Switzerland or Sweden, can't really remember that uses my number. But I like that translation because I am just an ordinary Joe protesting the cult.

Null Acht Funfzehn is, if I remember right, a german novel from the late '50s/early '60s? which has gone viral (title-wise) as a reference to bland and establishment. Much like 'grey flannel suit' which came from a '50s novel 'The Man in the Grey Flannel Suit' about an advertising minion.

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
the fact that everyone who was in contact with the people at the Ollie cause all confirmed AO was the only person there.....

Again more Snake lies. At Ollie's first trial, I was alone and didn't see anybody else. I posted pictures of the location for others to find it easier next time.

The second time, 0815 could not get in the courthouse but I was in. He was with a friend in the same car and they went to Ollie's mailbox but they didn't recognize him, because the old picture we have of him does not appear to match.

Ollie took a picture of 0815 and his friend in his car and sent it to me for laughs. 0815 and I just missed each other, and again NOBODY else was there. Instead of recognizing that we tried to catch ollie, long threads on WWP were written about the futility of the project.

Hey SoCal: Read these words: WHY WE PROTEST. We protest because the Co$ is restricting our freedom of speech and Ollie is the MAIN actor.

So Snake, could you kindly give us the list of "everyone" at the Ollie cause.

You little lying prick.

BlvdNights

Patron
Again more Snake lies. At Ollie's first trial, I was alone and didn't see anybody else. I posted pictures of the location for others to find it easier next time.

The second time, 0815 could not get in the courthouse but I was in. He was with a friend in the same car and they went to Ollie's mailbox but they didn't recognize him, because the old picture we have of him does not appear to match.

Ollie took a picture of 0815 and his friend in his car and sent it to me for laughs. 0815 and I just missed each other, and again NOBODY else was there. Instead of recognizing that we tried to catch ollie, long threads on WWP were written about the futility of the project.

Hey SoCal: Read these words: WHY WE PROTEST. We protest because the Co$ is restricting our freedom of speech and Ollie is the MAIN actor.

So Snake, could you kindly give us the list of "everyone" at the Ollie cause.

You little lying prick.

Post the pic Ollie sent you and i might send you in a PM who told me. It's people you talk to all the time and really don't care for you anymore.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
So, does this mean you're done with the awkward sexual propositioning of Anonymous' favorite hambeast? Guess I'm going to have to scrap the AO + HT = <3 YouTube video I was working on...

OH GAWD. :omg:

AO, I am glad you had fun with your redneck friends and have decided not to go to the global. Socal Anons, you know how to pm me with your thanks. ;)

Also, my boyfriend is a Jew so....whatever color a Jew is.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
OH GAWD. :omg:

AO, I am glad you had fun with your redneck friends and have decided not to go to the global. Socal Anons, you know how to pm me with your thanks. ;)

Also, my boyfriend is a Jew so....whatever color a Jew is.

sammydavisjr.jpg

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Post the pic Ollie sent you and i might send you in a PM who told me. It's people you talk to all the time and really don't care for you anymore.

I won't post the picture of someone who wants to remain anonymous. Also, I know who you're talking about, but you don't know why he/she doesn't care about me. It's for completely different reasons.

Again, please post the "everyone" that you claimed were there.

BlvdNights

Patron
I won't post the picture of someone who wants to remain anonymous. Also, I know who you're talking about, but you don't know why he/she doesn't care about me. It's for completely different reasons.

Looks like youre just lying all over again. The facts do not lie Frankie. You are really no better than the Scientologists you claim to fight against. OSA should send you another paid for bride.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like youre just lying all over again. The facts do not lie Frankie. You are really no better than the Scientologists you claim to fight against. OSA should send you another paid for bride.

Graham saw the picture. Will you accuse him of lying?

Just like a classic Scilon, I catch you lying and all you do is accuse me. You've learned your lessons well.

Patron

Orange, you can post the picture because you can't see the plates of my car and it show that you are telling the truth. Ollie might caught me on camera but I will eventually get him and I can't wait for it.

AND TO SOCAL ANONS
: I don't care about your problems with AnonOrange; I think he has committed some blunders but also achieved major wins for the TEAM. Personally I have no problem with him and I keep on target but I don't want to be the target of your rage against him. :thankyou:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Haha, thank god he's not bald.

Baldness is frequently caused by high levels of testosterone....in otherwords it can be a sign of virility....you make want to reconsider....unless you like a Shmendrik with a Shmeckel!!

Patron

Just like a classic Scilon, I catch you lying and all you do is accuse me. You've learned your lessons well.

Don't quite remember and I am lazy to look for the message but Ollie sent you a text or email? If he sent you and text and you still have the message, could you take a picture of the text and with his number (please remove part of it so we don't piss off some people here) and post it online?

This could show that Ollie is trying to mess with you on a personal level.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Baldness is frequently caused by high levels of testosterone....in otherwords it can be a sign of virility....you make want to reconsider....unless you like a Shmendrik with a Shmeckel!!

Too much testosterone kills brain cells too, according to the Yale School of Medicine.

BlvdNights

Patron

Tell me what I've lied about? Because as far as I know, you keep lying about me.

I am only providing actual evidence. You two have the exact IP as well as someone else from that exact IP made an account on WWP yesterday bawwwing to the mods to unban both you and 0815? You don't have supporters dude. If you do they surely aren't in Socal and they definitely have never raided with you, otherwise they would see all the things that Socal always says about you.

I hope you are also aware that falsifying legal information is a serious crime. You should watch what you say to who Frankie.

I hope you show up in SD next weekend. There will be a lovely surprise for you waiting.

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
You know I'm going to beg the admins at wwp to unban AO and 0815(sock) just so you all stop shitting up this nice board with pointless drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.