What's new

Need e-meter and qualified scientology auditor for Saturday June 20

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debunking AO

Dude, you are debunked on this thread.

You know all about the e-meter, yet you have never worked with one!

I'll give you a week to gain some firsthand experience.

Talk to you next Sunday, but only if you have meter experience to back up your statements. :wink2:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Read my clear post. This is a SUPPLEMENTAL effect to the electrical signal from the heart. It measures the pulsing pressure of expansion/contraction in the veins.

I don't know what the fuck you mean by 'supplemental'

I do know your intended 'outcome' so, consider that discounted.

The sensor you show uses an Infra-red LED and sensor to react to changes in IR due to blood pulses. It uses no current at all, just an IR sender on one side and a receiver on the other.

I have no idea why you bring up the electrical signal from the heart. It's *completely* irrelevant.

No insult intended, but, you are a moron and if some asshole organization sent someone to the mooches of the world to make Science look bad, you would be a perfect candidate.

Zinj

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Read my clear post. This is a SUPPLEMENTAL effect to the electrical signal from the heart. It measures the pulsing pressure of expansion/contraction in the veins.

I had never seen heart-beats show up on an e-meter.
If Ted has seen them then I'll yield to his experience.

At this point in time, I think that all the various items and details that should be points of investigation have been covered. IMO, now YOU need to get an e-meter to actually do any further fruitful investigation - and it doesn't have to be with a Mark VII, any earlier model should be sufficient.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know what the fuck you mean by 'supplemental'

I do know your intended 'outcome' so, consider that discounted.

The sensor you show uses an Infra-red LED and sensor to react to changes in IR due to blood pulses. It uses no current at all, just an IR sender on one side and a receiver on the other.

I have no idea why you bring up the electrical signal from the heart. It's *completely* irrelevant.

No insult intended, but, you are a moron and if some asshole organization sent someone to the mooches of the world to make Science look bad, you would be a perfect candidate.

Zinj

OK, wrong choice of word on my part. Change the word from "supplemental" to "different". It's a different signal. The blood pressure pulsing is measured by the pulse ox.

So to make myself ultra clear, we have two measurements. Pressure pulsing and the electrical signal to the heart.

The electricity to the heart muscle is easily detectable by an EKG meter. I believe this may affect the E-Meter. It IS relevant. This is not something Hubbard intended to measure, which is why I call it an "artifact".

You make even the pseudoscientists look bad. OK, sorry that was a low blow.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
duty_calls.png

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll give you a week to gain some firsthand experience.

Yes I do. I have 10 minutes experience with an E-Meter, at a stress test. I have enough experience to eventually show ALL of you that disagree with me that you are wrong.

Zinjifar

OK, wrong choice of word on my part. Change the word from "supplemental" to "different". It's a different signal. The blood pressure pulsing is measured by the pulse ox.

So to make myself ultra clear, we have two measurements. Pressure pulsing and the electrical signal to the heart.

The electricity to the heart muscle is easily detectable by an EKG meter. I believe this may affect the E-Meter. It IS relevant. This is not something Hubbard intended to measure, which is why I call it an "artifact".

You make even the pseudoscientists look bad. OK, sorry that was a low blow.

The picture you showed has *nothing* to do with electric current at *any* level. It's *optical*.

Yes, I know you don't know what you're talking about, but, do you realize how *stupid* you sound when you deliberately try to confuse electric and optical signals?

Zinj

Abaddon

Patron
Guys, guys, stop arguing. AO is clearly correct. The tiny electrical charge of the nervous system clearly completely invalidates any readings of the e-meter because of IR cameras. How can you people not see this? Its SCIENCE. :melodramatic:

Zinjifar

I know that the CIA is making me stupid enough to even talk to AO using hyper-quantum brainwave radion thingies.

Me Culpa

Zinj

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes I do. I have 10 minutes experience with an E-Meter, at a stress test. I have enough experience to eventually show ALL of you that disagree with me that you are wrong.

Just to clarify...

Ten minutes holding e-meter cans while an inexperienced person operates it is NOT what I mean by experience.

Now off with you. Find yourself an e-meter. Play with it this week. Talk to you next Sunday.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope YOU will at least take an e-meter along, Ted, and a camera in case AO forgets his. :)

Paul

I meant "talk to you on this board," not IRL.

It's a long walk from here to L.A.

Since I am not and have never been anonymous, I usually don't quibble with anonymous posters. However, I am willing to put AO on a meter, with a full room of witnesses, and video from multiple angles. It's a question of where and when since he's on the West coast and I am on the East.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
The picture you showed has *nothing* to do with electric current at *any* level. It's *optical*.
Zinj

I TOTALLY KNOW THAT. The Pulse Ox measures the blood pulses, and yes it does that optically.

ALSO, the other DIFFERENT effect related to the heart, is the electrical signals that the cans can pick up.

TWO things: But the cans can pick them up BOTH. The pulsing varies the contact pressure, the electrical signal affects the current flow to the meter.

All these small artifacts add up constructively and destructively to produce MEANINGLESS needle movements. You guys have been fooled by that randomness and irrelevance.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I meant "talk to you on this board," not IRL.

It's a long walk from here to L.A.

Since I am not and have never been anonymous, I usually don't quibble with anonymous posters. However, I am willing to put AO on a meter, with a full room of witnesses, and video from multiple angles. It's a question of where and when since he's on the West coast and I am on the East.

That is NOT a scientific test. I want to see a proper, DOUBLE BLINDED TEST of the E-Meter. This has NEVER been done and the E-Meter will fail.

I would think by now that Paul's test should have convinced you. If you want it BLACK and WHITE, you'll have it!

PS: Unrelated to this thread, I just took real nice chemtrail pictures in lake Elsinore. Being uploaded now. Check the Chemtrails therad, where I debunk that too! I'm on a roll!

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
That won't stay up long!

I mentioned there was a nurse in my trailer park, that I consult with about E-Meter matters. She told me about the Pulse Ox device, stating wisely that blood pulsing could affect the cans.

Well, last night she and her friend enjoyed a bit too much Jaeger Bombs and decided to pole dance with the street lights!

IMG_6439800x600.jpg

And you guys say I'm not serious and scientific enough?!!

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to clarify...

Ten minutes holding e-meter cans while an inexperienced person operates it is NOT what I mean by experience.

Now off with you. Find yourself an e-meter. Play with it this week. Talk to you next Sunday.

How much time experience would you need to debunk "crystal on a string" dowsing (sometimes call divining)? None? 10 minutes, 10 hours, 10 years?

Same for the E-Meter. I debunked it just looking at it.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
How much time experience would you need to debunk "crystal on a string" dowsing (sometimes call divining)? None? 10 minutes, 10 hours, 10 years?

Same for the E-Meter. I debunked it just looking at it.

Seems like a person of your perception and intelligence would be in high demand leaving you little to no time for protesting or posting to the internet.

I'm just observing and saying... :confused2:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
AnonOrange said:
I mentioned there was a nurse in my trailer park, that I consult with about E-Meter matters. She told me about the Pulse Ox device, stating wisely that blood pulsing could affect the cans.

She was making a wild guess. A nurse is not likely to know anything relevant on this subject.
I have never seen a heart-beat effect on an e-meter.

Get an e-meter and check it out for yourself. You will see.

Zinjifar

I TOTALLY KNOW THAT. The Pulse Ox measures the blood pulses, and yes it does that optically.

ALSO, the other DIFFERENT effect related to the heart, is the electrical signals that the cans can pick up.

TWO things: But the cans can pick them up BOTH. The pulsing varies the contact pressure, the electrical signal affects the current flow to the meter.

All these small artifacts add up constructively and destructively to produce MEANINGLESS needle movements. You guys have been fooled by that randomness and irrelevance.

Ummm. The 'cans' can pick up *optical* stuff? Gee. Then maybe they should be painted with lowrider black primer before we 'test' them. Although, that might affect the 'conductivity'; unless it was pure *carbon* lampblack...

What the hell is this 'Oxuplse'? Is this something only 'nurses' know about? The thing being 'measured' in the $0.29 fingertip thing you pictured is the changes in IR levels between a tiny LED sender on one side and an equally tiny LED receiver on the other, which uses a leading-edge difference to *count* pulses. There's no such thing as a 'pulse ox' level.

How much oxygen is in the blood *doesn't matter* You could use the same sensor on a *dead* body and just rythmically jump on it enough to change the *optical* distance between the fingertip LED sender and the LED receiver.

You could attach *battery cables* to the toes and it wouldn't change the *optical* characteristics.

Holy Fucking Christ.

Zinj