What's new

xguardian, any other ex-G.O. on board?

Welcome, XGuardian!

Hi XGuardian, Welcome to the ESMB. Yes, there are several old-timer Ex's as well as Ex GO members. I hope that you will be able to find some old friends, as well as make some new ones. If you look around through the treads, you will find them. What made you join us? Folks here like to hear people's personal stories of their own experiences, good and bad, with the church of Scientology. I'll bet you have some good stories to tell us! We are a very diverse group here. I'm glad you joined us, welcome. :)

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Hi XGuardian, Welcome to the ESMB. Yes, there are several old-timer Ex's as well as Ex GO members. I hope that you will be able to find some old friends, as well as make some new ones. If you look around through the treads, you will find them. What made you join us? Folks here like to hear people's personal stories of their own experiences, good and bad, with the church of Scientology. I'll bet you have some good stories to tell us! We are a very diverse group here. I'm glad you joined us, welcome. :)

Thanx Sweetness and light, If I tell the whole story, I would have to tell about events unbelievable to some. I hope there are some ex's that remember our exploits and can coaborate things I will reveal.

_brian

WogRevert
Big welcome to you xguardian to esmb.

double size :drama: with extra butter.

Can't wait.

Brian

Thanx Sweetness and light, If I tell the whole story, I would have to tell about events unbelievable to some. I hope there are some ex's that remember our exploits and can coaborate things I will reveal.

Hi ExGuardian, you wouldn't believe what we would believe around here. Many of us have a lot of reality on the kinds of things that you could tell us. I'm sure you will connect with friends, old and new here.

Whenever you feel comfortable, we're listening..don't mind the popcorn, it's a local joke. Means folks are paying attention to what you are saying. :)

SweetnessandLight

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome Xguardian :)

Can't wait for your revelations. :yes:

Opter

celtg

Patron

With CofS you realize that allot of things are believable! :yes:

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi xguardian. I was a GO PR volunteer in Tucson from '76-78. Went to Las Vegas to become full-time GO staff '78-79. Was then transferred to GOPRNY in '79-84 and was OSAUS PR from '84-86.

Welcome to the board.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What is NCLE?

Excerpted from the CofS's http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part08/Chp29/pg0474-a.html:

NATIONAL COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE

To promote and advance the cause of civil rights, the Church of Scientology in 1974 created the National Commission on Law Enforcement and Social Justice (NCLE), a nonprofit and tax-exempt organization. Although its original mandate was to focus on issues in the United States, it has since taken on international responsibilities as a civil rights watchdog.​

Paul

DonkeyOT

Patron
Hi Exguardian

I wasn't in the GO, but my wife was in the 1970s. At SFO I knew Kathy O'gorman, Bill Hodgkinson and several others. We may even have known each other.

Those were some interesting times!

Bill O

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome2: to the board xguardian. Big melting pot here. I am not exGo, was on staff at LA Day in the 90's. Would love to hear some of your stories!

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Hi Exguardian

I wasn't in the GO, but my wife was in the 1970s. At SFO I knew Kathy O'gorman, Bill Hodgkinson and several others. We may even have known each other.

Those were some interesting times!

Bill O

She knew my counter part Jeff Q I might have known her by phone or stats....I kept up on up stat GO great talent pool...