What's new

Who is Geir Isene?

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
According to L. Ron Hubbard, publicly leaving His 'Church' is a High Crime and a Suppressive Act.

Zinj

His story is basically identical to everyone else's story about the cult

Does the cult actually believe anyone is stupid enough to buy into their propaganda which contradicts information such as this?

If you have any interested in Scientology, You'd have to be in a technological vacuum to believe any of the propaganda the cult is pushing ... Either that or severely brain damaged.

Feral

Rogue male
I just received his doubt formula by e-mail and from a 'scientologist'.

It's spreading through the field.:happydance:

Rae

Patron with Honors
This is brilliant. I just received one in my inbox too. I hope all the OTs get one...this is what will collaspe the field..getting to the OTVlls and Vllls.

Isene

Patron with Honors
Hello

I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

I am not an active poster on web forums, and I don't think that will change :)

Thanks for noticing my doubt formula. I hope others will do fact checking like I have done and come to their own conclusions.

I have spent some 1000 hours during the past two years researching to the point where I now announced my decision to both sides. Part of my research has been to lurk on this board for two years. Thanks for all the data.

I was in good standing with the church and in no ethics trouble until I announced my decision on Friday. I am the only OT VIII in Norway - so the church may not take lightly on this.

I am in the middle of a storm and will keep people posted on a newly erected blog: http://elysianchakorta.wordpress.com/ It is empty now but will be active soon :coolwink:

->Geir

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am very happy to see you here, Geir. I think you have made the right decision. And a correctly done doubt formula. You don't often see one of those! I hope it is OK with you if it is passed along?

Where is that written? I couldn't find anything in the Ethics book.

These chapters are on the subject of "High Crimes, Suppressive Acts".

From the 1979 version of "Introduction to Scientology Ethics", page 52:

2. Announcing departure from Scientology (but not by reason of leaving an organization, a location or situation or death).

6. Continued adherence to a group pronounced a Suppressive Group by the Hubbard Communications Office.

7. Aiding or abetting a person demonstrably guilty of Suppressive Acts in such acts.

10. Continued membership in a divergent group.

From the 1998 version of "Introduction to Scientology Ethics", page 209 & 210,page 296:

*Continued membership in a divergent group.

*Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO.

*Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts.

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/ethicsbook.pdf

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/analysis.html

Xclam

Patron
Välkommen Geir!

Very very interesting. I tend to regard the *subject* of Scn as a scam, and not only the CoS, and I have serious problems with the manipulative side inherent in Scn - the KSW attitude, TRs, the "it's all your own fault" attitude (expressed by Geir as "as one knows when studying Scientology and attaining spiritual freedom, one is causing one's own enemies") which I find downright evil - etc. etc.

But still, this may be the most efficient way to bring down DM&Co. Scientologists wouldn't have to take the scary step to renounce their religion, but just to see the evils of the management of the "church" and revolt against it.

knn

Patron Meritorious
These chapters are on the subject of "High Crimes, Suppressive Acts".

From the 1979 version of "Introduction to Scientology Ethics", page 52:

2. Announcing departure from Scientology (but not by reason of leaving an organization, a location or situation or death).

Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO.
None of it says that it's a High Crime to leave the Church. Departure from Scientology? High Crime. Departure from the Scientology Church? Not.

Especially since the doubt formula clearly states that Isene doesn't leave Scientology.

Distinguishing these 2 is especially important because there are many ex-Churchies who still believe in the Tech.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
1.3. L. Ron Hubbard says to “Never use lies in PR" {7}.
The Church of Scientology is lying to its public and the public at large when it refers to the number of Scientologists worldwide. Figures of 8 or even 10 million are given by the church. Any Scientologist should be able to calculate that this is a vastly exaggerated number, at least by a factor of ten – probably even more.

Falsifying statistics = Treason, if I remember correctly. Thus International Management is in Treason.

Miscavige has been reported by David Mayo to be falsifying stats even to Ron himself when he was alive.

In late '81 (about November), LRH sent down orders to CMO INT to collect up and send him data on the state of the orgs and Scn internationally. The data he asked for was very comprehensive and took about two weeks for the FB (Flag Bureaux) to collect and send to CMO INT for relay to LRH! Then an evolution began at CMO INT of rewriting/retyping all these reports to omit and add data so as to make things appear to be much better than was the actual truth. I was horrified that this was being done and the extent to which it was being done and particularly at the intention to deceive LRH into thinking that things in Scn were much better than they were. I first discovered this when one of the reports that I had written to LRH came back to me to sign after having been re-written. I then found out that all three of the reports I had written had been or were being re-written so as to grossly falsify them. I had carbons of the originals of these reports and began to argue with those concerned about the re-writing of these reports on the grounds that I insisted that LRH should be truly informed of the actual conditions existing in Scn internationally.

At the same time as this, I received the order from LRH to sec check Pat Broeker on certain subjects and did so (meeting Pat Broeker secretly at motels). I brought the matter of the falsification of the Scn reports to LRH to Pat Broeker's and David Miscavige's attention, asking them to intercede as they had seniority in the CMO. At first, both seemed reticent to do anything about it, then assured me they would handle it after Pat had consulted with Annie Broeker. Pat later spoke to me about the "undesirability of putting upsetting news on LRH's lines, but when I didn't agree with the falsification of these reports, he again assured me they would be handled. Pat's sec check and some other auditing was completed and I wrote a summary report to LRH. This report was later retyped in Pat's favour. The attempted falsification of the international reports on Scn to LRH were used as the reason (or one of the major reasons) for the removal of Gale Irwin by David Miscavige and Pat and Annie Broeker - from the post of CO CMO INT. Although I was assured at the time by Miscavige and Broeker that the correct reports would be forwarded to LRH, I later learned that that wasn't done. And, even later realized that Miscavige and Broeker had only used the.... of the falsification of the reports as an explanation and convenience to get rid of Gale Irwin as CO CMO INT. (Some months earlier, Miscavige and Broeker had busted Dede Voegeding as CO CMO INT for "security reasons" which later turned out to be because she was considered a threat to their authority.) Although these reports to LRH were falsified, it was usualy quite some time before I discovered the fact - partly due to the time before a reply came back and partly due to the practice at that time of simply passing on the LRH reply and keeping what went up in files (so unless one got access to and went into these files one wouldn't see what went up, just what came down). David Mayo

None of it says that it's a High Crime to leave the Church. Departure from Scientology? High Crime. Departure from the Scientology Church? Not.

Especially since the doubt formula clearly states that Isene doesn't leave Scientology.

Distinguishing these 2 is especially important because there are many ex-Churchies who still believe in the Tech.

http://suppressiveperson.org/spdl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=534&Itemid=32

Just about every declare has this as one of the high crimes

PUBLIC DISAVOWAL OF SCIENTOLOGY OR SCIENTOLOGISTS IN GOOD STANDING WITH SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATIONS.

Expressing you views about L. Ron Hubbard 2.0 aka David Miscavige is a high crime ... It's a cult plain and simple

Supposedly from 1998 edition: "Introduction to Scientology Ethics"

I googled this. Now I have looked back and the part I changed to italics may have been inserted. It may not be actually in the book that the list of crimes was taken from.

Quote:

"HIGH CRIMES of the Church of Scientology

These consist of publicly departing Scientology or committing suppressive acts. (See list below)

Here are the HIGH crimes ...

142) Using the trademarks and service marks of Dianetics and Scientology without express permission or license from the owner of the marks or it's authorized licensee.

143) Falsifying records.

144) Testifying or giving data against Scientology falsely or in generalities or without personal knowledge of the matters to which one testifies.

145) Organizing splinter groups to diverge from Scientology practices still calling it Scientology or calling it something else.

146) Organizing a splinter group to use Scientology data or any part of it to distract people from standard Scientology....."

Last edited: