What's new

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
You can be ill and not care. That's one approach!
You mean just accept what is?
My wife´s uncle who was for many years a priest in Guatamala had to reteurn to Spain to die from Cancer. When we visited him he looked so happy to see us. I was amased how cheerful he seemed. He´d just accepted what had happenned to him and found some kind of inner peace.

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
Unless he can substantiate his claim that "animals don't get heart attacks" by giving reference to reliable sources then I have to conclude that the man is a quack.

Considering the "wall of silence" that just poped up, I'd assume he was a quack too.

Aside from the knowedge that animals DO get heart attacks and therefore, he's a full-on full-of-shit quack snakeoil salesman.

knn

Patron Meritorious
Considering the "wall of silence" that just poped up, I'd assume he was a quack too.

Aside from the knowedge that animals DO get heart attacks and therefore, he's a full-on full-of-shit quack snakeoil salesman.
I haven't read his book, but isn't it obvious why animals (who live so much shorter than humans) don't get heart attacks?

oudeis

Patron
Many of you might have heard of 'laetrile' (spelling?) which is also called vitamin B17, and is present in many types of seeds. It is especially concentrated in apricot seeds; something like 2% which is remarkably rich.

I researched it on the net, and although I found some powerfully backed articles from doctors and the American Cancer Society debunking it, the many testimonials got me to start eating a few apricot seeds every day.

My friend Art's wife, Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer a while ago, and had been undergoing chemotherapy, and what not, and the cancer had come back twice, and the docs where saying she's had it. They were saying a couple of months and she's dead!

Art got me to order online a couple bottles of the extract. We both had read about it being used in high doses as a cancer cure, and he figured he didn't have anything to lose, so he followed the instructions for a laetrile 'bomb'. I was skeptical, as I'd read that you shouldn't take too much, as it can be toxic in high doses, but again, what did we have to lose?

He gave her 30 of the 500 mg capsules of laetrile on the first day, and two of them every day for a month. I think he was also giving her some seeds ground up with a coffee grinder, as she has bad teeth.

Well, SHE IS TOTALLY CURED NOW!!! I was at their place a few days ago for a barbecue. Shes healthy looking, full of energy and eating well.

The doctors are blown away. Art didn't tell them about the laetrile, just to see what they would say, and one said something along the lines of 'well, this is one of the rare instances where our treatments totally work.

Yeah, right.

The research I read said that the molecule involved has cyanide in it, but it's locked up with other atoms and it is in a dormant, harmless state until it contacts a certain enzyme that is only present in cancer cells. It then releases, killing the cancerous cells, but not harming the surrounding tissue.

Guys, I give you my word of honor that this is exactly what happened.

Can you guess why the mainstream medical establishment might not be down with this?

The cyanide compounds that are in apricot kernels are also in the kernels of peaches, nectarines, plums, cherries and even apple seeds. They are detectable by their bitter taste.

I have a long established (30 years) habit of eating these types of seeds and have not suffered anything worse than nausea as a result. I have also observed that wild birds and rodents eat these types of seed greedily; especially if they have sprouted.

People used to eat cookies that contained bitter almond, which is much the same as apricot kernel. (Edgar Cayce claimed that almonds prevent cancer.)
Nowadays the bitter almond is nowhere to be seen, because someone got worried about the cyanide content in its seeds.
In Germany a type of bittersweet marzipan candy made from apricot kernels is still sold.

shadow

Patron with Honors
I haven't read his book, but isn't it obvious why animals (who live so much shorter than humans) don't get heart attacks?

Yeah, it is because something eats them before they get that old.:D

Sorry, that was what jumped into my head and I know it was wrong and all, but what the heck.:blush:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Not to me. They eat junk food too, not in the wild but as pets. Have you ever researched what goes into pet foods? They are subject to similar toxin and parasite loads as humans. Probably more, as humans don't go around eating feces and licking sidewalks and so forth.

Paul

knn

Patron Meritorious
Not to me. They eat junk food too, not in the wild but as pets. Have you ever researched what goes into pet foods? They are subject to similar toxin and parasite loads as humans. Probably more, as humans don't go around eating feces and licking sidewalks and so forth.
But even with junk food humans usually won't get heart attacks when they are in their 30ies or even 40ies.

Humans are mammals with the longest lives, so they will get illnesses that are typical age ilnesses like Alzheimer or Osteoarthritis, while elephants (life span 35 years), dogs (13 years), cats (15 years) will not be old enough on the average to suffer regularily from these illnesses.

Even whales (= the longest life span of all mammal animals) live only 70+ years.

And the joke is then, that Vitamin C is NOT produced in humans (at least in most humans). Thus you could equally claim "Animals should reduce their vitamin C intake to live longer".

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Humans are mammals with the longest lives, so they will get illnesses that are typical age ilnesses like Alzheimer or Osteoarthritis, while elephants (life span 35 years), dogs (13 years), cats (15 years) will not be old enough on the average to suffer regularily from these illnesses.

So all these animals never die of old age?

Paul

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
But even with junk food humans usually won't get heart attacks when they are in their 30ies or even 40ies.

Even whales (= the longest life span of all mammal animals) live only 70+ years.

And the joke is then, that Vitamin C is NOT produced in humans (at least in most humans). Thus you could equally claim "Animals should reduce their vitamin C intake to live longer".

well if the whales would slim on down, cut out the blubber, they could live forever...

RolandRB

Rest in Peace

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Government Rat Study

It's fascinating how governments, in conjunction with the big corporations that receive funds for doing studies, have a wonderful outcome based tech for getting them done. Here is one such study, proving the harmful effects of marijuana:

500 rats were fed 3oz per day of high grade marijuana for 60 days. They were then euthanized, their brains were removed. The rat brains were centrifuged at 100G's for two hours. The resulting brain mass was autoclaved at 300 degrees Farenheit for 4 hours. The brain mass was then subjected to a 20% nitric acid bath for 6 hours, after which the nitric acid was decanted and the remaining brain matter/acid bath was neutralized with lye bringing the ph to neutral. Slides were prepared with the usual ethanolic dessication. The rat brain cells showed clear signs of damage, proving conclusively that marijuana causes brain damage, cancer, chromosomal damage, and loss of memory in humans.

Of course, the drug war continues on happily ever after and the company that conducted the studies continues to receive funding for additional studies to further the cause of outcome based research.

Pete

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Our veterinarian, on explaining why larger dogs have a shorter life span, said that "larger animals tend to get cancer". Well, humans are a large animal. Not just fat-wise, we're bigger, taller- we're just a larger animal, though not as big as a whale or a gorilla. But as animals go, we're a larger one.

And that's why we get cancer so much. Humans were originally set up to live to about age 35. Grow up, have offspring, raise them- die. That was the natural order. That's not the expected lifespan any more.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It's fascinating how governments, in conjunction with the big corporations that receive funds for doing studies, have a wonderful outcome based tech for getting them done.

True, and in the pharmaceutical industry (United States) if they didn't get the desired outcome in a clinical trial they could legally choose to hide their results from the public and we'd never know about it.
http://www.naturalnews.com/022045_white_house_the_FDA_Big_Pharma.html
I know that this was an issue in Congress a couple years ago with proposed legislation to fix this problem but President Bush was opposing it. I don't know whatever became of it.....if it passed or not.

"If (Marijuana) were unknown, and bio-prospectors were suddenly to find it in some remote mountain crevice, it`s discovery would no doubt be hailed as a medical breakthrough. Scientists would praise it`s potential for treating everything from pain to cancer and marvel at it`s rich pharmacopoeia ~~ many of whose chemicals mimic vital molecules in the human body" The Economist (April 29, 2006)

Last edited:

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
This thread makes me facepalm a lot.

kevintrudeau1.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not such a bad guy

This thread makes me facepalm a lot.

kevintrudeau1.jpg

Kevin Trudeau is not such a bad guy, he is not nearly the asteroid orifice that the media makes him out to be. The trouble with Kevin Trudeau is that his solutions require work, they are not instant quick fixes. For instance, the mega memory course. It works if you work it ... CONSTANTLY. So do his diets ... IF YOU FOLLOW THEM. Most of us, me included most of the time, seek quick fixes, unfortunately.

If you want to point to some real hucksters, try Don LaPre and, in the past, Tom Vu, the real estate guru who's stuff was a total rip-off.

Pete