What's new

Illness Due to Doing Onself In

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Flu?

I just had the worst case of influenza ever, couldn't eat or drink nuttin. Just lied stupid in bed sweating like a hog and swallowing my own muccous. My girlfriend came (no pun intended) to visit and my boss threatened to fire my ass if I didn't show up for work mañana. I instantly got better! Nothing like sex and threats to overcome virii.

I got this flu from visiting a sick friend. On top of that I was reading NOTS bulletins. Not a wise mix. :p Got great cogs though, wow, life makes so much sense now and is so much real and glorious with the NOTS data, Mayo was a genius.

Class12

Patron
...I can't stand FPRD, on any flow.

So its my own personal aversion to that tech. I HATE IT. I have 100 pc folders and 85% of them is FPRD.

Its just my own personal aversion to it. I dont believe in it.

I realize that my answer may come a bit late, and that a number of views both pro and against what I say may have been posted since, but I wished to state the following:

I have audited hundreds of cases succesfully on FPRD, and I know several cases who swear it was the best auditing they ever had. But there are many cases where FPRD is NOT the appropriate action and cases that will not respond well to it (because it is the wrong action)

If I were to give you a session, I would prepare a taylored assessment which would include the following questions:

Has no one asked you waht you really wanted?

Were you told/implied that you were Evil?

Did FPRD invalidate you state of case?

Did you have to mock up Evil intenstions and Purposes?

Executive C/Sing?

Was FPRD and unnecessary action?

Has FPRD prevented you from going up the grade chart?

and I would indicate to you those that read.

FPRD is NOT the panacea (cure-all) some people announce it to be.

Of course people loaded with Evil Purposes themselves will seek to push it off on everyone else.

It has a specific application and is for specific cases.

Just like Curry, Coriander and Garlic can add a delicate touch to the appropriate dishes, pouring them indiscriminately over Chocolate cake or Vanilla ice cream will produce very unpalatable results.

Pierre

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I'd say yes to all those questions except that it did not keep me from going up the Grade Chart. I made it to OT V, Class VI.

Interesting assessment, though.

really wanted: Intro auditing and XDN.

Oh well. Its all water under the Bridge now. And Haiqu bitch slapped me last week and I have been F/Ning since then.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd say yes to all those questions except that it did not keep me from going up the Grade Chart. I made it to OT V, Class VI.

Interesting assessment, though.

really wanted: Intro auditing and XDN.

Oh well. Its all water under the Bridge now. And Haiqu bitch slapped me last week and I have been F/Ning since then.

When a person knows what he/she knows then the only issue is not knowing. (The OT levels are an attempt to solve this dilemna. I'd say they call for an agreement not to know "the next level", therefore are unlikely to produce in the long run. But that is opinion.) When a person knows that he/she knows, any action but addressing what that individual wants to get the truth of (solve not-knowing) is going to be counter-productive. That includes WHEN the person wants to do it. Because if you aren't addressing what the person wants to know, the person will put not-knowing there to play the game. Instant degradation on both sides of the table. This happens constantly in SCN thus the repair sheets. If they were going after what the individual really wanted to know there would be little need for fixes.
This is the reason for the militaristic nature of SCN. You can likely trace Hubbard's decline to the moment before he created the Sea Org and put the Navy stamp on it. And every step since is more piling on of not-know. Can you believe the level of dramatization of it? They now capture people by degrading them immediately.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
There is no doubt that one's mental outlook, state of being, is of
key importance in determining physical health. Stress is a killer.
People under stress have supressed immune systems, and
thus become easier targets for bacterial/viral infections.
People who are "in Scientology" seem to be under a bit more
everyday stress than those plodding along in the "wog"
world...hence It seems predictable that Scientologists would
be statistically more likely to be physically sick than their
wog brethern. I see a lot of cancer deaths among Scientologists...
interesting if a scientific study would indicate a statistical
higher incidence of cancer among Scientologists (after factoring
out high percetage of smokers).

haiqu

Patron Meritorious