What's new

I've seen it!! a REAL cure for cancer!

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Kevin Trudeau is not such a bad guy, he is not nearly the asteroid orifice that the media makes him out to be. The trouble with Kevin Trudeau is that his solutions require work, they are not instant quick fixes. For instance, the mega memory course. It works if you work it ... CONSTANTLY. So do his diets ... IF YOU FOLLOW THEM. Most of us, me included most of the time, seek quick fixes, unfortunately.

If you want to point to some real hucksters, try Don LaPre and, in the past, Tom Vu, the real estate guru who's stuff was a total rip-off.

Pete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
By whose authority can he make the claim that "animals don't get heart attacks"? Is this man an experienced vetinarian who has performed autopsies on many animals?

This dog died of a heart attack. How can this be if "animals don't get heart attacks"? Maybe it was a plot by Big Pharma to murder this dog to claim that their heart drugs should be taken by humans, when just eight grams of Vitamin C per day would do.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/derbyshire/7596009.stm

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Our veterinarian, on explaining why larger dogs have a shorter life span, said that "larger animals tend to get cancer". Well, humans are a large animal. Not just fat-wise, we're bigger, taller- we're just a larger animal, though not as big as a whale or a gorilla. But as animals go, we're a larger one.

And that's why we get cancer so much. Humans were originally set up to live to about age 35. Grow up, have offspring, raise them- die. That was the natural order. That's not the expected lifespan any more.

All primates get cancer.

Including all those gorillas in the mist, sitting in the grass, eating green leafy vegetables all day, just like we should be doing to keep from getting cancer.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
All primates get cancer.

Including all those gorillas in the mist, sitting in the grass, eating green leafy vegetables all day, just like we should be doing to keep from getting cancer.

I guess the gorillas don't have a source of brocolli which would help prevent cancer. Can't we do something to help them?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
All primates get cancer.

Right. I would say that maybe all mammals can get cancer though I don't know anything about the aquatic kind...

shadow

Patron with Honors
Right. I would say that maybe all mammals can get cancer though I don't know anything about the aquatic kind...

Even sharks get cancer. There used to be a lot of hype about shark cartilage being a cancer prevention because sharks did not get cancer. It turned out to be wrong on both counts.

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
VQ_P2_1_illustration.jpg

NEED I SAY MORE?

GENTLEMEN, I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT THIS IS A HUGE DISCOVERY FOR HUMANITY.

BALDNESS IS OVER!

REJOYCE HAIRLESS MEN OVER THE WORLD.