What's new

Sydney - Halloween STREET PARTY 31st Oct

RSG

Patron
Hey everyone,

The Sydney Anons are planning a Halloween street party in front of the 201 Castlereagh St org (stationary protest, no walking) to celebrate its complete lack of development into an Ideal Org, months after their application has been approved.

We'd love to see some of you there! :happydance:

We will have music, and dancing, and cake, and there will be Guy Fawkes masks available to buy on the day if you don't want to bring your own mask. Current planned times are 6:30pm - 9:30 pm. Even if you've never been to a protest before, please consider joining us for some fun times! :prettyplease: Especially in costume... that would be amazing.

Planning thread here, for anyone who wants to contribute. Alternatively, reply to this thread and I'll cross-post as necessary.

RSG

Patron
Afraid not, although I'm sure you could find one on the internet or a costume shop if you're interested... we only do GF bulk buys.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Afraid not, although I'm sure you could find one on the internet or a costume shop if you're interested... we only do GF bulk buys.

Thanx, I'm unfortunately not anywhere near Sydney, but would like to check it out one day. Heard it is beautiful! Good luck with the party though, sounds like fun!

RSG

Patron
Don't forget this is on tomorrow night, for anyone who is interested! I'm planning on making special one-off Halloween chocolate decorations for my cake. :happydance: