What's new

Scientology is creating cold and heartless people

smartone

My Own Boss
Well, that is very smart, Smartone! Keep dancing. :yes:

Life is too short not to enjoy it and who gives a hoot about the next life time? It's now or never. Maybe next life Xenu can pick up a nice tango or or two perhaps a waltz? Nah, ... :no:

Is'nt it grand to be able to be free and do what you love? I can't dance but is it sure lovely watching that grace and beauty.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Life is too short not to enjoy it and who gives a hoot about the next life time? It's now or never. Maybe next life Xenu can pick up a nice tango or or two perhaps a waltz? Nah, ... :no:

:roflmao:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes please!

:roflmao:

Dance Xenu dance!!!

Love

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Two beautiful women singing a wonderful song in the eternal city.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?" by Bee Sting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR0eXZQD10g&feature=related

I really love it:cloud9: :heartbeat:

Markus

Markus,

Thank you for another lovely song.

One might say, that it is in moments of sorrow where we find our soul and discover whom we truly are and when our grief reaches into the deepest of darkness, when we see the journey from where we came and realize whom we have become, it is truly then the defining moments becomes clearer not to what we have sought but to what we have found.

It is then, in the midst of our pain when we feel the loss carved into our hearts, we must forgive not blame, accept and not regret. It is in our hearts we find love with love we begin to heal and when a heart heals it becomes whole and finds its peace.

The road to Total Freedom lies within our own hearts not on the road of LRH One Way "Free"way. LRH punishes us for our emotions but it is through our emotions and allowing ourselves to experience them, that is the very makeup of the soul in us human beings.

Who would we be if we denied them? What kind of persons would we become? Emotions shape, if not whom we were but who we become.

Scientology engages in a practice and "religious" teachings that certain emotions are "not ok" and must be "handled" when in fact it is through the experiences of having them that we may evaluate our own situation, we might find new appreciations, it may cause us to take a firm stand with or in opposition but no matter what those emotions caused or was a result of, it happens because we allowed ourselves to acknowledge them.

I am sure most agree, it is through those experiences we learn to see "life" in a different light. Emotions are good, they don't need to be handled. The situation that caused them needs love, care and understanding for the person experiencing those emotions.

So, to invalidate lower toned emotions such as grief and pain, punish them through ethics is by nature barbaric and cruel. So now, who colored the kettle black?

The "religion" Scientology is creating cold and heartless people.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

jenni with an eye

I also believe emotions are good.
I have always believed that you feel better if you let your emotions eg. grief, out rather than holding in.
The number of times that I have witnessed the inappropriate emotion being displayed is mind boggleing.
Life is so much more enjoyable when you free to experience your emotions!! :happydance:

Markus

Markus,

Thank you for another lovely song.

One might say, that it is in moments of sorrow where we find our soul and discover whom we truly are and when our grief reaches into the deepest of darkness, when we see the journey from where we came and realize whom we have become, it is truly then the defining moments becomes clearer not to what we have sought but to what we have found.

It is then, in the midst of our pain when we feel the loss carved into our hearts, we must forgive not blame, accept and not regret. It is in our hearts we find love with love we begin to heal and when a heart heals it becomes whole and finds its peace.

The road to Total Freedom lies within our own hearts not on the road of LRH One Way "Free"way. LRH punishes us for our emotions but it is through our emotions and allowing ourselves to experience them, that is the very makeup of the soul in us human beings.

Who would we be if we denied them? What kind of persons would we become? Emotions shape, if not whom we were but who we become.

Scientology engages in a practice and "religious" teachings that certain emotions are "not ok" and must be "handled" when in fact it is through the experiences of having them that we may evaluate our own situation, we might find new appreciations, it may cause us to take a firm stand with or in opposition but no matter what those emotions caused or was a result of, it happens because we allowed ourselves to acknowledge them.

I am sure most agree, it is through those experiences we learn to see "life" in a different light. Emotions are good, they don't need to be handled. The situation that caused them needs love, care and understanding for the person experiencing those emotions.

So, to invalidate lower toned emotions such as grief and pain, punish them through ethics is by nature barbaric and cruel. So now, who colored the kettle black?

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Here is a longer version of the last video - just for you Bee Sting - and for your lovely girl - may it help you to ease your pain about her early death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rMDnE4ROwQ

TRANSLATION:
agreed, there existed other ways of parting
if we looked at the bright side it might be able to help us
In this bitter silence, i decided to forgive you
it is the faults that we might do when we love someone so much
agreed the small girl in me often claimed you
you were almost like a mother, you edged me, u protected me
I've stolen your blood that we wont leave each other
in the middle of words and dreams im gonna shout:
I love you, I love you
like a crazy person like a soldier
like a star of cinema
I love you, I love you
as a wolf, as a king
as a man that i'm not
you see, i love you like that

agreed, I trusted you in all my smiles and secrets.
even those, alone whose brother is the unconfessed security guard
In this stony house,
Satan watched us dance
I wanted so much the war of bodies which made peace
I love you, I love you
like a crazy person like a soldier
like a star of cinema
I love you, I love you
as a wolf, as a king
as a man that i'm not
you see, i love you like that

Much love

Markus
:heartbeat:

Last edited:

Markus

Scientology engages in a practice and "religious" teachings that certain emotions are "not ok" and must be "handled" [B]when in fact it is through the experiences of having them that we may evaluate our own situation, we might find new appreciations, it may cause us to take a firm stand with or in opposition but no matter what those emotions caused or was a result of, it happens because we allowed ourselves to acknowledge them.[/B]

Scientology prevented my brother from communicating with his family -in the way he wanted to do it-for almost 30 years.
Scientology hindered him in telling his mother and his family that he suffers from Multiple Sclerosis for 6 years from 1996 to 2002!
Scientology hindered him from getting the so much needed warm and tender love from his wife, his mother his sister his brother and his father.
Scientology hindered him from founding a family despite he told me again and againg that he wanted to have children.
Scientology hindered him from seeing and hugging his three sweet nieces over here in Germany.
Scientology hindered him from getting the proper medication against his MS.
Scientology hindered him from leading a happy life without the mind manipulations and accusations by this crazy cult.
I have seen the pain that this ugly cruelness caused for my mother.
I felt and feel the great pain of this abuses so very very deep in my heart.

All this cruel craziness was and is caused by the mad ideas of L. Ron Hubbard.

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Children and wisdom of life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfFCQLjyJCY

Children are so wonderful - we can learn so much from raising children for our own life. They often can teach us how to love. This is what I observed - I have two wonderful girls - actually two young women 16 and 18 years old now- and raising them up made me a lot wiser and stronger to manage life. So why do the leaders of the Chuch of Scientology think that their Sea Org members are more effective if they are not alowed to have children. In my opinion this is total nonsense.
Sane people love children and it is so wonderful to see the innocencse in the eyes of a child - it gives me so much power everytime I see this beauty of life - it always helps me to cherish life.....
what a nonsense to abort children in order to keep an organization upstat. For me it is just stupid madness to utterly destroy and eliminate the first and second Dynamic in order to force the third Dynamic. It simply doesn't work. The stupid leaders of the CoS and Hubbard himself even never understood the little good contents of his writings. This is why the Church of Scientology will be erased from this planet soon. And this will be no loss at all!

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Another unbeliveable cruel story....

And the crimes of my brother Uwe Stuckenbrock.....

From Twin A :

"Because I had pleaded "ill" on my petition. I had to follow through and see Martine, the MLO, officially on a routing form. The IG MAA, Chris Guider also became interested in my routing form. One of the first steps of "To the MLO" routing form was to see Ethics for a PTS Check. I had to sit in a room and read ethics references over. I was given the Science of Survival Book and told to read certain chapters about my mother. She was upset that I had not been visiting her. She was therefore "downtone". She was in general not an enthusiastic person, but really what this was about was that I was being pressured to disconnect from my Mom as an enturbulative source in my life. My twin sister, Corinne, who was holding reception Gold, also was in the EThics Department. She had allowed a phone call from Jim Logan ( I think Jim had had his Mom call Annie and then he got on the line, so my sister thought she was passing Annie's Mom through to Annie and didn't really know) to pass through to Annie. My sister had been removed from the reception desk for that and made to write up O/Ws and do a full PTS SP Course and a PTS Handling. Our last visit to our Mom was kind of sad, had made us sad. I could mistake that for enturbulation, but I mean, my Mom wasn't doing well health wise. I thought it was just natural for daughters to be concerned about their Mom's health. But according to the Science of Survival and the other Ethics References I had to read and go over with the Ethics Officer and Chris Guider, my Mom was a down tone and suppressive person to me. I just didn't know.

My sister and I did finally decide to make the big move. We wrote disconnect letters. We were allowed to leave the Ethics Department. I said not to send mine because I wasn't really sure. The E/O said fine. I went to go see the SSO, Jan Norton at the time, to talk to her about it. She was holding "Qual DePTSer" from above. I sat down in front of Jan and before i could say anything I just started crying. I didn't want to disconnect from my Mom. I couldn't do that. Jan said she would help me with it. Not to worry. The next day I went to go see her. She was not in her office. She had been woken up in the middle of the night and sent on a mission! Some sort of Command Team mission. She was gone without a replacement. It was a COB Order and HAD to get done! I didn't know what to do. I tried to find someone else to help me in Qual to no avail. I went down to the E/O and I told him not to send the disconnect letter and I wanted it back. He said it was too late. He'd sent it, along with my sisters letter. My sister's Ethics Handling and mine were being monitored by the IG MAA and we had to FINISH it and DO the disconnection.

I had nightmares that night and could not sleep. Just weeks before this, I had been talking to someone out at Narconon Chilloco trying to find out if I could get my Mom into a detox program there. The CS there said that he could probably work with her, she'd have to have a special doctors supervision... but she might be able to do the program, a light light version of it. I was hopeful. I had also contacted CCHR and writen about my Mom to someone there. I had hopes that I could "handle" my Mom and help her with her health and mental problems. This is WHY I joined Scientology in the FIRST Godam place, to HELP MY MOM.

My committments to all my "friends" in The Cinematography Division kept my mind off of things for a while, but then I got a phone call in the middle of the day from the new receptionist. It was from the Santa Clara County Controller. My Mom had committed herself to a mental hospital because of my disconnect letter. NO...! But the Controller wasn't calling me because of THAT. He was calling me because my step-father Bill Smith had died. He'd killed himself. He'd gone on a fishing trip somewhere in Tuolomne River or Stanislaus County somewhere and 'forgot' to go to his kidney dialysis that day. The Controller gave me the name and address of the coroner in Stanislaus County. I called him and he told me that because my step-father had no ID on him, it had taken him a long time to track us down. The body had already been cremated. The coroner seemed angry with me, that we had been so hard to find. Or was I just so angry with myself for abandoning my step father? I called my brother Randy and I told him about it, Randy already knew. He'd arranged for my step father to get a headstone at a military cemetary for free because he was a vet. Randy had already spoken to Stan, my Step father's best friend and apparently my step father was really upset with the disconnect letters we'd written and how it had upset him and my Mom. My step father had been living with my Mom. They were looking after each other. When my Mom got committed, he lost his home, because her welfare check was paying the rent at the apartment. He couldn't afford it. He had to pay for Kidney dialysis twice a week to stay alive. He was homeless, without my Mom, and without us. Stan tried to console him, but he was pretty much devastated."

Then here you can read about the crimes of my brother against Twin A and her family:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=75578&postcount=138

Here is a short quote from this story full of crimes and abuses: "Uwe, said, OK, I've heard all that you've said. We can deal with this. I want to show you something, we need to go to an office space. He started to drive towards the RPF Site! Uwe, I am not going back! He kept driving. Stop the damn car! Uwe said, "Look, I just want to use the trailer as my office, it's no big deal". He had me sit in front of him at a desk in the back of the men's dorm trailer. He had me read something. I don't even remember what it was. Then he told me that I was officially declared a Suppressive Person again. I said "What????" I got up and I left the trailer, I walked outside and I started to walk out of the RPF Site. I was just going to walk out. I said, "WELL IF I'M DECLARED, THEN I DON'T HAVE TO DO THE RPF DO I?" I'm going home. Tom Woodruff and another guy stopped me. Tom stood in front of me and grabbed my arms. I pushed his hands off of me and then I lunged at him and wrapped my hands around his neck. I started to choke him. I said, "Let me fucking go" And then someone had pulled me off of Tom and slammed me down on the ground really hard. I landed on my back. I started screaming, "I'm not BAD, I'm not BAD". I started to cry."All based on the writings of Mr. Hubbard.....

Markus

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
:vacuum:

Ah this one, I should've known @Lurker5 bumped it so it got stuck in the 2013 loop! :grouch:

Yeah, I... :floor: ...strictly remember it to be from an earlier era.

Markus. I hope he is doing allright, hope he found some peace of mind, I came to think of him and his search for his brother yesterday and remember him and some others discussed emotions and Scientology. Scientology corrupts. Not talking about political corruption. I mean the dark place in your heart.

Don't believe it? Just read the stories man... :vacuum: ... like, the one's here on ESMB, Ex scientology kids, ARS, TV, wherever you can find them.

The stories will guide your path in darkness when this place goes cold, with nothing but the ghosts to remind us of who we were.

:floor:

Last edited: