What's new

Urgent: DC Ideal Org Opening Oct 10th

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
That was freakin' awesome.

Who was that dude that was stalking you?

The chick had some well formed mammary glands.

Sheeeeit, Uncle Sam would bestow hottie status on her ass.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron

Looks like Bruce Thompson aka MatrixMan from Philly.

Ladybird

The cult must be racking up some serious plane fare bills dragging all their few remaining members from one event to the other.

Ladybird

Look here at 1:10. Itsa Sea Ogre in Ideal org uniform but her shoes are not regulation CFM black high heels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMXLucKWvpg

opquqr.png

uncle sam

Hottie status

Dear Noz--the chick in question-years ago would of been granted said status--but- now-since things have changed--to be a hottie she can't be "in' as we all are "out"-therefore for this chick -to be given the stauts of a "hottie'-she would have to blow.......

Good twin

Floater
Dear Noz--the chick in question-years ago would of been granted said status--but- now-since things have changed--to be a hottie she can't be "in' as we all are "out"-therefore for this chick -to be given the stauts of a "hottie'-she would have to blow.......

For gosh sakes Sam. That goes without saying.:eyeroll:

Mystic

Crusader
And just exactly what is it she would be blowing?

These are very important questions here. I...I...I can't wait for the answers.

uncle sam

After Much Thought....

And just exactly what is it she would be blowing?

These are very important questions here. I...I...I can't wait for the answers.

I seems that --this would be an odious task and it would take great fortitude to willing submit oneself to be the recipient of said 'blowing"-therefore--I will call for volunteers----okay -here goes--Raise your right hand if you are willing to aid and assist putting this young girl on the path to 'hottiness". START!

Wisened One

Crusader
They're doin' good bein' all nicey-nicey to each other while outside and in pubic. But you can BET that in a room somewhere in that Ideal Morgue, LOTSA SO/Staff are gettin' barked at and their daily face-rippin' :coolwink:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I seems that --this would be an odious task and it would take great fortitude to willing submit oneself to be the recipient of said 'blowing"-therefore--I will call for volunteers----okay -here goes--Raise your right hand if you are willing to aid and assist putting this young girl on the path to 'hottiness". START!

th_rh.jpg

uncle sam

And the Hero to Be is our very own-Nozeno

It is with great courage on your part to volunteer for this mission-you will be a hero in the annuals of "outness" as you offer up your body to the "she-temptress of inness"--as someone once said in ancient Rome "Ye who are about to be blown-We salute you!"

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Notice that, among other failings, Nozeno can't tell his right from his left.

No Blow For You!

Zinj

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Noted Sea Ogres present at Saturday raid:

C/O CLO EUS - Billy Lindstein
CMO Investigations Chief - Gerome Benison
CMO Supergargo - Kirsty Clements
C/O CMO CLO - Sabine Egerer
Dir I&R CLO -Andrew Heald
D/PS FLAG - Harrison Lul (seriously, that's his name)
E/D Long Island - Nicholas Gambino
E/ ED Long Island - Callie Parz-Gambino

and maybe others. It takes a lot of causative OT Sea Org types to stat push an org to Ideal Org status.

I worked with Rich and Joanie Gambino in Boston. Are the Gambino's in this list their kids?? Also the name Andrew Heald sounds familiar. Is he from Boston?

Mystic

Crusader
It is with great courage on your part to volunteer for this mission-you will be a hero in the annuals of "outness" as you offer up your body to the "she-temptress of inness"--as someone once said in ancient Rome "Ye who are about to be blown-We salute you!"

:roflmao:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
The whole crowd has moved here. I better get my voice in here. Is it that she has to "blow" or is it that we have to blow her to get her out?