Geir Isene has a new Natterboard!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
TSF´s ROC:
1. No trolling or off-topic comments
2. Be respectful and polite
3. Keep your comments short
4. No linking to confidential material

Whaaaat!? But Xenu feels so great to write. I mean, just try it: XENU! Holy galactic overlord XENU! Burning doen all the people! His name is XENU!

Xenu.. I´m just saying.....xenu

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
TSF´s ROC:
1. No trolling or off-topic comments
2. Be respectful and polite
3. Keep your comments short
4. No linking to confidential material

Whaaaat!? But Xenu feels so great to write. I mean, just try it: XENU! Holy galactic overlord XENU! Burning doen all the people! His name is XENU!

Xenu.. I´m just saying.....xenu

It says no linking. It doesn't say you can't just quote the stuff in the body of your post. :)

Paul

He-man

Hero extraordinary
So, He-Man, you've never heard of moderated boards and private forums? How long have you been on the internet?

Yes, yes, since 96' or therabouts. Though it still fascinates me that Geir & co decides to stay "in the bubble" if you understand me.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
And it's up at this address:

http://www.scnforum.org/

Looks a bit too sanitary for my taste. Still, I guess there are a bunch of people who freak out at ESMB.

Maybe it should be mandatory for exes to *rate the PL on duplicative functions before they start up *yet another* natter board, even a polite one. If these board owners got together and came to some agreement on what niche each would occupy, and promoted it, it might help. Otherwise it's kinda annoying to have to cruise around a bunch of boards all saying much the same thing, except each having its own honcho.

There is still the matter of niche creep (no, not Alanzo), but one can at least try.

Paul

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Well I´m definitively gonna have it as an "accidental" link on my msnprofile for a couple of days to see if It could interest my parents to be non Co$ scientologists instead of DM followers.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
On the bright side, an actual forum can't help but be an improvement over the Rathbun Blog type thing. At the very least it should be possible to run a successful 'search' function; not that I thin Marty really wants people to be able to find anything but his latest red herrings and brilliances.

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I wont be registering over there. I don't need another clusterfuck of Scientology bullshit.

That's your choice. And it's his choice to have his blog and his board the way he wants.

He is quite critical of the cult and that is something a number of people here would have in common with him. At least that's something, right?

Plus, dollink, he left a lot more recently than you did...probably it all seems quite different to him than it would to others.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well I´m definitively gonna have it as an "accidental" link on my msnprofile for a couple of days to see if It could interest my parents to be non Co$ scientologists instead of DM followers.

Well, there are people who make that choice. It's better than being in the cult, IMO.