What's new

Yep, I was an MK Ranch Kid

Welcome Survivor!

Thanks. I have never been able to talk about this with anyone I know. Everyone thinks I went to military school for 2 years, other than the people I still keep in touch with that were there with me. It's not something you can talk about with people. They tend to look at you like you're from another planet :)

Hey Alphy, you can talk with us as much as you'd like to about it. We get it!

Welcome to the community! :)

Welcome to newbie Pinny, too! :)

Last edited:

smartone

My Own Boss
Hello All,

I found this site while trying to find a way to get my transcripts from the MK Ranch. The things I read have sent chills down my spine. I have many many stories (I was at the ranch for close to 2 years).... The funniest thing about it is my mother, who works in the psychiatric field, was the one who sent me there. I was their little science experiment. I would love to tell my stories and get in touch with anyone who shares them.

Welcome AlphaSierra!! We would love to hear all your stories. Fire away. We're all ears :happydance:

Wisened One

Crusader
Thanks for making and sharing those vids, Pin! They'll help many, I'm sure :yes:

I hope more speak out who were there!

And AS: :welcome: to ESMB, glad you have joined us :)

Michelle

Last edited:

mkranch-francis

I went to the Ranch from 2002 to 2003. I saw it end. I'm looking for kids that were there with me.

The story is good, and, for some unfathomable reason, it's not on the internet. Everything that's on here is old. There were many locations and aliases of the, finally named, "MK Ranch" school, so it's frustrating that all of these people are being grouped into this huge pool. Do you mean the Reserve Ranch? And if so which facility, the boys trailer park, or the girls hunting cabin? There's a lot on here that's unclear about the Ranch, especially it's fiery end.

Francis

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I went to the Ranch from 2002 to 2003. I saw it end. I'm looking for kids that were there with me.

The story is good, and, for some unfathomable reason, it's not on the internet. Everything that's on here is old.

Hi Francis,

Well then, put it on the internet if you know a bunch of data. Start a new thread and post it to ESMB. :)

Paul

AnonKat

Crusader
welcome

HappyKittenDoesItRite.jpg

mkranch-francis

You know, I'm sitting here feeling jilted. Just gipped, gipped for my time, gipped for my friends ( trust is something that's most easily acquired in childhood ), just gipped. If my stories are so valuable, I'll give the board one per friend. I'm not volunteering the only good thing I have from the Ranch just to wind up another lonely castaway on the forums.

One story per friend. Please start helping me; 2002 to 2003.
Francis

AnonKat

Crusader
Hello All,

I found this site while trying to find a way to get my transcripts from the MK Ranch. The things I read have sent chills down my spine. I have many many stories (I was at the ranch for close to 2 years).... The funniest thing about it is my mother, who works in the psychiatric field, was the one who sent me there. I was their little science experiment. I would love to tell my stories and get in touch with anyone who shares them.

http://exscientologykids.com/eskforums/index.php

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You know, I'm sitting here feeling jilted. Just gipped, gipped for my time, gipped for my friends ( trust is something that's most easily acquired in childhood ), just gipped. If my stories are so valuable, I'll give the board one per friend. I'm not volunteering the only good thing I have from the Ranch just to wind up another lonely castaway on the forums.

One story per friend. Please start helping me; 2002 to 2003.
Francis

I don't think it works like that. But, welcome to ESMB and share whatever you like. You may or may not find your friends. And, we don't have castaways. However, the more information you share about yourself, the more likely it is that one of your friends will recognize you and get in contact.

Zinj

Welcome newbie Alpha Sierra-Francis!!

Thanks. I have never been able to talk about this with anyone I know. Everyone thinks I went to military school for 2 years, other than the people I still keep in touch with that were there with me. It's not something you can talk about with people. They tend to look at you like you're from another planet :)

Welcome Alphie! :) You can sure talk about it here with us, there are lots of folks who will not only believe you, but will understand.

Feel free to tell us your stories in your own way and at your own pace.

Many people feel it has helped them a great deal to talk about their Scientology experiences here.

I think you will find others who have been there and done that as well. You're not alone! Welcome! :)

If you tell a little about your stories, others may recognize parts, places or times to relate to, and your friends might begin to get in touch with you...just a suggestion. :)

smartone

My Own Boss
Eyes, were eyes - we're reading this board, not listening to it. LOL!!!!

Aw alright... I meant it metaphorically, not literally. I do love a nice story tho'. I thought Mace Kingsley Ranch School had a good name amongst the people I knew. Just goes to show...

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Was about to answer what is MK, but smartone just did. That's the only name I knew of for the whole complex.

For mkranch-francis, if you post enough, you'll probably get responses from people you are looking for.

Welcome to AlphaSierra, and we encourage you to write whatever you feel inclined to write. There is a benefit for many who are just following the posts and never write anything. And you will find it is personally beneficial to you as well, I'm sure.

Glad to have you here.:welcome2: