What's new

The Little Thread Which Grew - the Apollo '73 to Everything But

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
you gen Y kids are all slackers.

in my day we used to hike five miles uphill (going and coming) through snow storms to be able to send out personalized spam mailers to everyone on CF (Central Files), whether they were dead, had moved, or there were fifteen triplicate mis duplicated names in the addresso files.

when we were done, we played a hard game of volleyball in the parking lot

why don't you come in and take a personality test. we can help you. bring your checkbook and credit cards.

Damn! You old-timers are flush with attitude! :hysterical:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
That kind of CI can get you folders FESed and culled for evil intentions.

It would be more productive to cull my internet postings for "evil" intentions. I love to J&D ever since it fell out of fashion. Check the a.c.t archives through Google. There's enough there to keep y'all busy for quite some time.

Say, is that gonna cost me? I have just come into a huge sum of money and I am just wondering.

Never mind. I suppose the answer is, "YES!" :dieslaughing:

It would be more productive to cull my internet postings for "evil" intentions. I love to J&D ever since it fell out of fashion. Check the a.c.t archives through Google. There's enough there to keep y'all busy for quite some time.

Say, is that gonna cost me? I have just come into a huge sum of money and I am just wondering.

Never mind. I suppose the answer is, "YES!" :dieslaughing:

If you weren't so busy cleaning your pool, you could walk to the Ft. Harrison and get reged. We have package deals whereby you give us all your money and we refuse to audit you.

Terril park

Sponsor
If you weren't so busy cleaning your pool, you could walk to the Ft. Harrison and get reged. We have package deals whereby you give us all your money and we refuse to audit you.

This is a very creative take on " Senior Policy".

Really ups one's neccesity level!

If Emma had the inclination, she could probably arrange for posts to be
FESed for " evil intentions", have a spokesperson to say " I'm
not auditing you and never will", and do it for less than half the price of Flag. :)

Well in Alanzo's case he may find it cheaper to do this at Flag. :)

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kidding Or Not

Well you probably are kidding, but that is exactly what happened to me.

Well you probably are kidding, but that is exactly what happened to me.

It is only funny because it is true. Life is a joke. You are not the "only one" That story is standard procedure a great deal of the time.

Geoff Levin, for example, currently has a lot of money at Flag, but they won't audit him.

There are millions of stories in the Naked City, this is just one of them.

This is a very creative take on " Senior Policy".

Really ups one's neccesity level!

If Emma had the inclination, she could probably arrange for posts to be
FESed for " evil intentions", have a spokesperson to say " I'm
not auditing you and never will", and do it for less than half the price of Flag. :)

Well in Alanzo's case he may find it cheaper to do this at Flag. :)

I will beat or match any other organization's prices for "not auditing you"

I don't care if you are in jail or will be committing suicide this week, send me your money. I take postulate checks also.

As Cal Worthington would say, "I'll stand upon my head to beat all deals"

PS: my dog isn't named "Spot"

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
In scientology-world, drugs do not an illegal pc make. Having taken LSD makes one ineligible to join the SO. Are there other orders and considerations today? I do not know. But if a person is getting hammered to join, there's your excuse. Just tell the recruiters you have taken LSD.

Ritalin is a fairly common street drug these days, and it would make one an illegal PC. College students use it to cram for exams -- not only does it keep one awake (like cocaine would), but it also increases focus and concentration.

Additionally, anti-depressant use is common, and this used to make someone an illegal PC. If that's still true then there's a ton more illegal PCs these days.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ted - Interesting comments on various forms of going exterior. I am not 100% sure if LSD usage barred one from upper level audting in the 90's but I think that was the case. Perhaps someone else who reads this thread can step in and answer that for us or I can try Google and see if I can get that information on the internet.

It did not bar one from upper levels in 70s or 80s. I can't speak for too much of the 90s.

I worked with several people who'd done LSD and were OT III or above.

It did not bar one from upper levels in 70s or 80s. I can't speak for too much of the 90s.

I worked with several people who'd done LSD and were OT III or above.

I have friends who are OT Vll and / or OT Vlll who did tons of lysergic acid diethylamide, one, at least, who sold it on campus.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

Not meant to hurt anyone's feelings, but this is hilarious! A few of my last pc's had this very complaint!

:dieslaughing:

Terril park

Sponsor
I will beat or match any other organization's prices for "not auditing you"

I don't care if you are in jail or will be committing suicide this week, send me your money. I take postulate checks also.

Having met your dog I guess he's your reg. :)

Screw Les dane and such wusie sales techs.

" Sign now or I'll bite your ass " is far more effective from an Alpha dog.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
It is only funny because it is true. Life is a joke. You are not the "only one" That story is standard procedure a great deal of the time.

Geoff Levin, for example, currently has a lot of money at Flag, but they won't audit him.

There are millions of stories in the Naked City, this is just one of them.
I once severely pissed off a Flag reg by refusing to pay any more money until I got delivery of what I had already paid for. (The NOTs lineup was overfull and I was not getting much in the way of sessions). Then completed my NOTs within what I had on account.

New Flag Auditing Policy

If you need auditing, we don't give it to you. If you don't need auditing, we are ready to provide it. Read your havingness scale. It's simple. Just like bankers lending money.

omnom

Patron with Honors

Wow, a bit of nostalgia. Last I saw, Cal still does the commercials, but they're all green-screened - pretty much phoned in.

Cal Worthington said:
Buy a new car for your wife,
She will love you all your life;
Go see Cal,
Go see Cal,
Go see Cal!

Status
Not open for further replies.