What's new

Age 22 Ex Sea Org no friends just blew five weeks ago

Sadness

Patron
Hello friends

My name is Ivan Demidov. I am originally of Russian descent but unfortunately I do not have any contact for my family who left Sea Org in early 2000 and are declared SP. Through various subterfuges I remained in the custody of Scientology in Cadet Org and was later on post in ANZO. I did mostly grades auditing but for roughly 3 mos I was also ethics officer in Sydney org. I don't fully understand what has happened still but after extended RPF I knew I must escape or die and I never quite fit in anyhow.

In early 2004 I was married to Charlotte Jones. She also goes by Charlie. We have a child together who would be 5 years now. She blew in 2005 with her parents and served me through mail with custody papers. Obviously I never spoke to her again yet now I am here in the USA without any friends or money trying to find her. The address was a Southern Carolina address.

For three weeks I have been lurking this site and reading about what has happened to the tech because of COB. More importantly is that I committed serious crimes to leave post and get a plane ticket thinking I could find Charlie but I am now broke and trapped in Pittsburg.

I have been using library internet computers and internet coffee houses while living in a men's shelter. I do not know anyone and have no one to turn to. I am lonely and cold. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know Charlotte? Sometimes we were out 2D for which I am sorry but she is the lone hope for me now.

Thank you for any help. Please contact me through this site.

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm glad you're out. We'll try to help you, but first: have a hug.

Have you called 1-866-XSEAORG?

It's a toll-free number.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Get in touch with Chuck Beatty! He lives in Pittsburgh and I'm sure would be willing to help you out in some way. Paging Chuck!

Or even Nancy Hawkins!

G

Gottabrain

That was very brave for you to leave that note. If someone doesn't answer immediately or very quickly for you, I recommend you immediately go to Salvation Army or one of the Christian churches. Salvation Army offers free counseling and they are very good people and can help you get your feet on the ground.

It was also incredibly courageous of you to leave and sometimes when we are desperate we do things that we would not normally do. You found a way out, though, and that is commendable. You'll be okay, mate. You'll be okay. Take a deep breath. You are with thousands of friends here who understand and have been in bad predicaments because of Scilo ourselves.

I don't know your ex, I am on the other side of the world and unfortunately, don't know anyone in Pittsburgh, but you are welcome to write me ANYtime and I will give whatever advice I can. Use the Personal Message thing on here.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi Ivan,
Glad you've arrived at ESMB. Here are some additional resources (in addition to this board) where you can find some help:

"Here are some useful phone numbers and links:
In USA and Canada Call toll free 1-866-XSEAORG .
That's 1 866- 973-2674 This is a good number to call to hook up with old friends or find a place to stay if you're just out..

In UK (London) call 0208 864 4940.
There is an XSO chat site which is not viewable by the public and which is exclusive to X Sea Org members regardless of current status or affiliations. Here is the link, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSO/. "

http://www.exseaorg.com/

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Sadness

The exseaorg number is Chuck's number. You will get a recording but it gives you Chuck's mobile or home #. He lives in Pittsburgh, and has taken it upon himself to help ex sea org members get re-connected with their friends and families. Give him a call.

Good luck on finding Charlotte. Sea Org is so callous in ripping apart families.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
You are among friends. Keep telling your story. Put up paypal information. Google what it is if you don't know. People here will help you with money and support until you can find a solution other than going back to the Church.

You are worth helping. I wish you well. Stay connected to this group. You are not alone.

You can't steal your passport, unless you steal it from someone like the immigration dept who have a right to be in possession of it.
About the money you mentioned, along with your passport.
Why put that up for the whole world to see?

Carmel

Crusader
Hey matey,

Are you and Australian citizen, USA citizen or what? If you are an Aussie citizen, then we could help ya get back on your feet, if ya got back to Oz (we're just north of Sydney). I have sons your age, and there would be work labouring, if you'd be prepared to do it. You could take it from there. Let me know, if and when this might be an option for you.

Crikey, sorry we can't just go and pick you up.

All the best with this - hopefully you'll have a resolve on at least your current dire predicament, in short order.

Carmel

Sadness

Patron
To Degraded Being:

I took the passport from the office. The money I guess I had better not say. It was a stupid thing to attempt for sure but I had to try. We are extremely unethical now and I had to keep my conscience. Im not sure if what I did was right. Its a big secondary. Lucky me I have papers from New Zealand. Thank you for these numbers I will try to call in the morning.

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome: Ivan!

I'm glad you are here and among others you can talk to of like-mind. Can't wait to hear more to your story at a later time, but for now, I hope you have gotten a hold of Chuck Beatty by now and are getting help!

And definitely put up a paypal or similar info so we can help donate if we want to! :yes:

I hope you find Charlie soon! :)

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
For Safety's Sake

I would suggest making Paypal donations to the ExSO site if Chuck Beatty has a setup. I am not questioning Sadness, but it would be pretty easy for someone to tell a sad story and get people donating via paypal. You already know we are all suckers for a sad story or why would we have ever donated to the IAS? Lol. I myself would be happy to give something to Sadness, but as I said, I would rather go via an established line. So, details for donations, Chuck?

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would suggest making Paypal donations to the ExSO site if Chuck Beatty has a setup. I am not questioning Sadness, but it would be pretty easy for someone to tell a sad story and get people donating via paypal.

Exactly, plus it would give contact information and possibly out our nicks.

I'm reasonably sure someone's emailed Chuck already or will soon.

compass

Hello friends

My name is Ivan Demidov. I am originally of Russian descent but unfortunately I do not have any contact for my family who left Sea Org in early 2000 and are declared SP. Through various subterfuges I remained in the custody of Scientology in Cadet Org and was later on post in ANZO. I did mostly grades auditing but for roughly 3 mos I was also ethics officer in Sydney org. I don't fully understand what has happened still but after extended RPF I knew I must escape or die and I never quite fit in anyhow.

In early 2004 I was married to Charlotte Jones. She also goes by Charlie. We have a child together who would be 5 years now. She blew in 2005 with her parents and served me through mail with custody papers. Obviously I never spoke to her again yet now I am here in the USA without any friends or money trying to find her. The address was a Southern Carolina address.

For three weeks I have been lurking this site and reading about what has happened to the tech because of COB.....<deletion by moderator on request>...... to leave post and get a plane ticket thinking I could find Charlie but I am now broke and trapped in Pittsburg.

I have been using library internet computers and internet coffee houses while living in a men's shelter. I do not know anyone and have no one to turn to. I am lonely and cold. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know Charlotte? Sometimes we were out 2D for which I am sorry but she is the lone hope for me now.

Thank you for any help. Please contact me through this site.

Interesting: I will leave it at that.. I wish you the best...I don't know the psychological dynamics here but this seems odd. Maybe paranoia on my part but why would you mention your ex wifes name here in a public post I am curiouse.. If you are true and need help, I beg you, look around the corner there are people not filled with beings or ill intent willing to help you one step away. Walk out the door of where you are (Starbuck's etc.) turn your head, and ask for help,,,, the, us, we, are all willing to help.
Best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Carmel

Crusader
Interesting: I will leave it at that.. I wish you the best...I don't know the psychological dynamics here but this seems odd. Maybe paranoia on my part but why would you mention your ex wifes name here in a public post <deletion, after compass deleted> . I am curiouse.. If you are true and need help, I beg you, look around the corner there are people not filled with beings or ill intent willing to help you one step away. Walk out the door of where you are (Starbuck's etc.) turn your head, and ask for help,,,, the, us, we, are all willing to help.
Best of luck
I can't say that this is for real, but if it is, then.......how could he find his wife who he feels is his only hope, without giving her full name....and, ya can "steal" your passport back from the SO if they stole it from you in the first place.

Last edited:

compass

Interesting: I will leave it at that.. I wish you the best...I don't know the psychological dynamics here but this seems odd. Maybe paranoia on my part but why would you mention your ex wifes name here in a public post ........<deletion as requested>........I am curiouse.. If you are true and need help, I beg you, look around the corner there are people not filled with beings or ill intent willing to help you one step away. Walk out the door of where you are (Starbuck's etc.) turn your head, and ask for help,,,, the, us, we, are all willing to help.
Best of luck

sorry again, but I have to ask,, why are you not searching for your family first? If they Blew already they will be your greatest foundation in finding you wife and daughter. They will give you protection, and love which you need right now.. I would go that route.
all the best

Last edited by a moderator:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
sorry again, but I have to ask,, why are you not searching for your family first?

Cadet Org implies child of Scns and thus, since blowing will declare him, they are not a reliable resource.

Besides, his ex-wife IS his family too.