What's new

AO IS AT IT AGAIN. DROPS DOX ON FEMALE ANON

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anonymous delivers :eyeroll:.

I'm sorry, but I'm just about over this lunatic fringe of Anonymous. I can probably count their numbers on one hand but they taint the whole group (which does not exist - I know, I know).

AO and AGP are about as anonymous as KKK members in Kenya. Their behaviour is fucking disgraceful to boot. Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't been hit with something that sticks properly and I fucking hope they do.

As for the 'your next' malarky, I expect a bunch to go after the Fz/RO, though that depends on the behaviour. Certainly they'll go after Marty Rathburn's Happy Fun Time Fruity Loop club.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AO and AGP are about as anonymous as KKK members in Kenya. Their behaviour is fucking disgraceful to boot. Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't been hit with something that sticks properly and I fucking hope they do.

As for the 'your next' malarky, I expect a bunch to go after the Fz/RO, though that depends on the behaviour. Certainly they'll go after Marty Rathburn's Happy Fun Time Fruity Loop club.

AGP has his own Fruity Loopy club. http://bigdonsboys.com/don/index.html

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I think it's defamatory to associate BigDon with AO.

"For kicks I protest the evil cult of S*c*i*e*n*t*o*l*o*g*y. They return the favor by watching my cell phone records. They are an anti-gay anti-psychiatrist fascist pyramid scheme. No really!" - Don

Zinj

Concern

First I think AGP & AO are egotistic assholes and do more damage then good!
:angry:
I’ve held back making comments here because I am not Ex-Scientologists and know nothing about what it’s like being in this cult (or any cult). I am also fairly new to Chanology/Anonymous (Nov. 2009) & attended my first protest on Feb. 13, 2010. :happydance:

I am also activist, survivor and work to help end violence against Native American women. I became a member of CAN (before the cult took it over) & Factnet, because I had several friends who joined cults, and I’ve been approached by many cults over the years, so mind control cults have been an interest of mine for many years.

:morecoffee:

I read some of your stories and they are heartening, tragic & some very painful reads but I must say I admire the courage you all had & continue to have in order to leave this cult. Especially, risking so much because of Co$ disconnection policies, etc. With that said, I realize this is an old thread and my intention is not to stir up old shit but I felt the need to express my concerns re: the negative generalities made about Anonymous on this thread.

:hmm:

First, I am old school meaning I am closer to Tory Magoo’s age, so when I first visited WWP, I was not only shocked I was beside myself from all the discriminatory, racist & sexist labels thrown around so freely on WWP, or when I expressed compassion for others, boy did the shit hit the fan!

:shithitfan:
(I can't believe there's an actual "shit hit fan!" emoticon)

I was about to leave after a horrible stereotypical comment was made against my heritage (I am enrolled member of a Native American tribe).
After my rant & about to move on from WWP, I was PM’d by several Anon’s who took the time to explain to me what was really going on...

AND I understood. :duh:

So I stayed. One of the reasons I stayed is because of what Anonymous has done to bring this cult down in just a few years, it’s totally amazing!
Before 2008, as you all probably know not very many people gave a rats ass about the cult or especially about people who join cults.
Sadly the majority of the general public applies the old adage, “You made your bed now lie in it!” AND the main public attention given to $cientology has been primarily about their well known celebrities, shedding a more positive light re: $cientology, which sadly helps recruit young people.
:no:

Please take time to read Richard Behar acceptance speech for the “Leo J. Ryan Award” from CAN in 1992, if you haven’t already, or reread it. BTW, this link was just posted by an Anon on WWP, who was just as moved as I was!

:touched:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/2abb3cddcce25de2/912beb3d3ad4dd05?hl=en&lnk=st&q=Richard+Behar&pli=1

It actually brought tears to my eyes, especially when he shared parts of letters he received from Ex-Scientologists! HOWEVER, his speech was made in 1992! AND CAN did end up going out of business (taken over by the cult) & very little media attention has been given to the cult during this 16 year span!

NOT until 2008 after Anonymous posted the famous "You Tube" video, pledging to put an end to the cult's abuses against their members and
Ex Scientologists! BTW I posted a similar comment on WWP re: my reaction to Richard’s speech BEFORE I even read this thread!

A statement was made on this thread that Ex Scientologist's DID NOT have a choice about Anonymous demonstrating against Co$!
:confused2:

OMG! I couldn’t believe it! It appears that some Ex's here may not really understand & that’s why I felt the need to express my feelings...

First, there are now thousands of people & YES without a leader (& despite what first led Anon’s to begin protesting against the cult) who volunteer on a daily basis, risk their young (& old) livelihoods to be possibility "Fair Gamed" and some Ex's here may believe they did not have a dam choice??
:confused2:

Second, Anonymous is basically why I decided to take a stance to protest against Co$! If not for their entertaining, very creative & often very funny videos :roflmao: & educating the public the way they've have these past few years, I have NO doubt that many of you would not be on this web site!

Compared to all the horrible devastating issues in our world like poverty, disease & war (including the astronomical amount of violence committed against Native American & First Nations women), a few people stuck in a cult of whom the majority of the general public believes voluntarily joined has NOT obviously been a priority.

Yes, I am quite aware and don’t agree with some of Anon’s views re: moon batty Ex- $cientologists, but this is where some of you may need to understand...

The Anon's who probably are doing the most
CRITICIZING HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A CULT!
But they are protesting & by doing so they are preventing others from joining this very dangerous cult, so they will never have to go through what you have gone through!

Please think about it. That’s all I have to say.
I wish you all the best and I hope I am still welcomed here.
:unsure:

mate

Patron Meritorious
Come on guys! AO and AGP are OSA operatives, not maybe, not perhaps, they are OSA operatives. Anyone who thinks that OSA has not infiltrated anonymous in the very key area of LA, needs to review GO and OSA activities, you can start with wikipedia's coverage of fair game of Operation Snow White, of Operation Freakout. Why did AO not proceed with the court case using a lame excuse?

How to handle? First make it clear to other members, that they, AO and AGP, are not a part of Anonymous, which I suggest should be done broadly.Every time when objectionable behaviour occurs on their behalf, call the police and let the police know they, AO and AGP, are inflitrators and in the case of any harassment, request for an "apprehended violence order" or whatever it is called in California. Videos of course, would help.

We have had infiltration in Sydney and we know who they are.

Just a thought.

Regards, David.

Terril park

Sponsor
Please take time to read Richard Behar acceptance speech for the “Leo J. Ryan Award” from CAN in 1992, if you haven’t already, or reread it.

Its the first time I've read this. Here is a line that was very interesting:-

"Why isn't the doings of Scientology in newspapers
every single week?"

It is now!

Come on guys! AO and AGP are OSA operatives, not maybe, not perhaps, they are OSA operatives. Anyone who thinks that OSA has not infiltrated anonymous in the very key area of LA, needs to review GO and OSA activities, you can start with wikipedia's coverage of fair game of Operation Snow White, of Operation Freakout. Why did AO not proceed with the court case using a lame excuse?

Well, Mate, what you say is certainly possible. Still, I'm inclined to doubt it, at least as so far as either is a knowing, and thereby intentional, agent of the Co$. :no:

AGP is simply: a complete and total fruitcake. AO on the other hand is an arrogant self-centered skunk, and unfortunately one with whom I suffered the great misfortune of unexpectedly sharing a luncheon not long ago. :melodramatic:

I doubt that either individual has a sufficient measure of compassion or idealistic concern for others to honestly serve any cause which extends beyond his own private interest. :eyeroll:

I consider it far more likely that the OSA has simply latched on to these two jerks as malleable to their purpose. They are both clearly being played like marimbas to achieve the pr effects the Co$ wants. I suspect they are both too thick to realize this basic truth about themselves and the roles they play. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yoohoo! Excuse me!

:vacuum:

Did anyone in here receive any unsolicited emails lately?

I guess not!

Oh will ya look at that, leftover coffee!

:coffee:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Oh! This thread was in 2009, back in the ''good ol days" of ESMB.

And here we go again.

Amazeballs how history keeps repeating itself innit? I guess there's always a clown and an arse on watch on ESMB at all times. And a hero. That's me.

Still trying to figure out who the clown is.

Probably Trouble.