What's new

WOW!! Thanks everyone!

I Call BS

Patron
Thanks everyone, for such a great welcome. Feeling a little better...safer. I am straight bawling crocodile tears uncontrollably right now, :omg:and laughing at the same time. (Don't tell anyone of this hysteria...God forbid I get accused of "GLEE"!! Ug!) LOL.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks everyone, for such a great welcome. Feeling a little better...safer. I am straight bawling crocodile tears uncontrollably right now, :omg:and laughing at the same time. (Don't tell anyone of this hysteria...God forbid I get accused of "GLEE"!! Ug!) LOL.

You're not in Glee, you're blowing charge. LOL!!!

No, you're actually experiencing human emotions and it's totally OK.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I have been hiding for nearly 20 wonderful years in fear that they would take my freedom away from me again. this board has helped me realize that i dont need to be afraid anymore, there are others that know how i feel. welcome, God speed!

Wisened One

Crusader

It's completely ok (and good) to feel emotions, don't squelch them! You'll feel soooo much better afterwards, trust me! :yes: :hug:

Michelle

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
I read a simple statement a long time ago that helps me understand my world a bit better: Loneliness is not a yearning for company, it is a yearning for KIND. That's what you will find on ESMB - people who "know" you already, people who are like you and/or can understand you. Help you feel safe, accepted. Friends. The best thing in the world!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board I Call BS! I'm not on here much these days and I'm missing a bunch of new people, but I caught this thread.

That was EXACTLY what happened to me when I found ESMB. All those emotions I had been hiding/suppressing started to come out. I cried when people understood me, or when I read people's stories, and I found myself screaming with laughter sometimes especially when people here dared to be irreverent about Scientology. . . it had been SUCH a "deadly serious" subject for so long, and it was unbelievably therapeutic to finally start seeing it for what it really is.

I'm glad that you are experiencing that. You are healing!

-TL

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
With the ability to express grief comes an equal ability to express joy.

Welcome to life.

Glad you made it. :)

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I read a simple statement a long time ago that helps me understand my world a bit better: Loneliness is not a yearning for company, it is a yearning for KIND. That's what you will find on ESMB - people who "know" you already, people who are like you and/or can understand you. Help you feel safe, accepted. Friends. The best thing in the world!
Aaaw!!!!! :cloud9::hifive::heartflower::cheers::grouphug: