What's new

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
hello...we are getting off topic here...the point of the videos is to get people out...to see the truth on their own...

These videos have helped many many people to do that

Diana

Diana, Not knocking your vids which are excellent imo, just reacting to you response that you didn't get into scientology seeking OT powers. Whereas this is fine and good for you that you were no taken in, it is however not fine and good for many who expended their resources to chase this lie.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Diana, Not knocking your vids which are excellent imo, just reacting to you response that you didn't get into scientology seeking OT powers. Whereas this is fine and good for you that you were no taken in, it is however not fine and good for many who expended their resources to chase this lie.

Oldtimingman...

Thanks for clarifying...and I agree with you...

And thanks for the compliments...

Diana

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also had not been exposed before to the viewpoint that a person entering Scn in just the last 10 years might have. I'm such an old-timer, I couldn't imagine such a thing. But that was also a very interesting viewpoint.

***I don't know exactly what you refer to, but new people do not know how it used to be and all they know are the lies but they are noticing...I get emails of people who have only done Comm Course and they noticed something wrong but could not pinpoint.

What I meant was that the audience being addressed in all the videos I have seen on ESMB so far were for long-time Scios that had gone "Clear and OT," that would have noticed things deteriorating over a long period of time. This interviewer was asking you questions from the viewpoint of being so new as to not even be aware that things had ever been different. That was a viewpoint I had not considered before.

dianaclass8

As long as you are not regging me we are cool lol. Alsoo can you provide me the link to the excact link to that California Bussiness thingy. I have searched myself to no avail.

Wiki helped thoug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Spiritual_Technology

It is just that I want to see it up there where you said it will be.:coolwink:

Hi

Here it is...but as a result of my videos, they changed the agent for service of process because Sherman Lensky was too obvious and I pointed that out.

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C1074287

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowList

Just enter any name of any church here and find them...they did a lot of changes as a result of my video which has been seen by more than 5, 000 people in another youtube channel.

Diana

dianaclass8

What I meant was that the audience being addressed in all the videos I have seen on ESMB so far were for long-time Scios that had gone "Clear and OT," that would have noticed things deteriorating over a long period of time. This interviewer was asking you questions from the viewpoint of being so new as to not even be aware that things had ever been different. That was a viewpoint I had not considered before.

Thank you for explaining to me now I do understand you. Yes, the interviewer was a new person and was honestly asking me questions...of course I was ready for anything as I had done my homework...:happydance:

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Hi

Here it is...but as a result of my videos, they changed the agent for service of process because Sherman Lensky was too obvious and I pointed that out.

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C1074287

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowList

Just enter any name of any church here and find them...they did a lot of changes as a result of my video which has been seen by more than 5, 000 people in another youtube channel.

Diana

It seems that David Miscaviges real Masters are beginning to feel the heat. The name Sherman Lenske makes me think of old Jewish Mobsters. Thank you for your deliverance on my /r/ing. Your caak was not a lie.:coolwink:

It seems that the C of $ does not own its on brass ones anymore. They are kept in a jar lablled CST.

dianaclass8

It seems that David Miscaviges real Masters are beginning to feel the heat. The name Sherman Lenske makes me think of old Jewish Mobsters. Thank you for your deliverance on my /r/ing. Your caak was not a lie.:coolwink:

It seems that the C of $ does not own its on brass ones anymore. They are kept in a jar lablled CST.

Yes...and thanks to your inquiry I just discovered that if you enter the name church of scientology in this website...you will get ALL the data at once...and Sherman Lensky's name appears somewhere there...:happydance:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

That old fart must be 80 by now if he is still alive...

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes...and thanks to your inquiry I just discovered that if you enter the name church of scientology in this website...you will get ALL the data at once...and Sherman Lensky's name appears somewhere there...:happydance:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

That old fart must be 80 by now if he is still alive...

Diana

OMFG this is getting better and better. EVERYONE LOOK at the list that comes up when you search! all those Suspended. Disolved and Merged out Churches of scientology. LULZY I must notify my /b/rothers.

Jeeze, certainly lookes like they are EXPANDING lulz:D

dianaclass8

I just realized what Marty Rathbun is after HE WANTS THE LICENCE that only the CST can provide !!!! They can revoke it from the C of $ and give it out to Marty ! God I am smart ! LULZ. Think about it.

Anon, I do not know about that; but I am glad that he is talking to the SP Times; in the meantime I am going to create 2 blogs; one in English and one in Spanish because we need as many blogs as possible...to let the world what is happening...:happydance:

Diana

dianaclass8

AnonKat

It seems that David Miscaviges real Masters are beginning to feel the heat.

I do not know if they care, they are old gizzards and very wealthy in their 80's probably...

The name Sherman Lenske makes me think of old Jewish Mobsters.

**Isn't that a fact? LOL!

Thank you for your deliverance on my /r/ing. Your caak was not a lie.:coolwink:

**I am sorry...what does r/ing and caak mean?

Who knows who really is behind CST..I'd pay to see...:coolwink:

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
AnonKat

Who knows who really is behind CST..I'd pay to see...:coolwink:

Diana

I just know that it will in time be more profitable to the CST to give the licsence to the Independant field headed by mr. Rathbun.

If the IRS is behind it still It is a funny way to get the taxes covertley.

dianaclass8

I just know that it will in time be more profitable to the CST to give the licsence to the Independant field headed by mr. Rathbun.

If the IRS is behind it still It is a funny way to get the taxes covertley.

AnonKat...if you enter the address in google that appears in those documents...6400 Canoga Ave #315, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, you will get a piccie of a building and a list of businesses and if you scroll down...guess what name is there? just count # 10 on the list :happydance: LOL!

Diana
PS tell me the meaning of the words...

AnonKat

Crusader
AnonKat...if you enter the address in google that appears in those documents...6400 Canoga Ave #315, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, you will get a piccie of a building and a list of businesses and if you scroll down...guess what name is there? just count # 10 on the list :happydance: LOL!

Diana
PS tell me the meaning of the words...

Gary Rosenburg Lawfirm. I am have to wing it I am from Europe. I have hiates in my knowledge.

/r/ ing is requesting Whent you post in a chan in /r/ you make a request for something

Caek ( I misspelled it to Caak) is how you pronounce Cake and Anons love Caek (mmmmm delicious) . Alsoo Anons love Cats especcially lolcat.

Hmm maybe these adresses deserve raiding.

dianaclass8

Gary Rosenburg Lawfirm. I am have to wing it I am from Europe. I have hiates in my knowledge.

/r/ ing is requesting Whent you post in a chan in /r/ you make a request for something

Caek ( I misspelled it to Caak) is how you pronounce Cake and Anons love Caek (mmmmm delicious) . Alsoo Anons love Cats especcially lolcat.

Hmm maybe these adresses deserve raiding.

AnonKat

Read carefully...and you will find Sherman Lenske's name....LOL!

It would be interesting to see those offices being raided...:roflmao:

What would the neighbors thinK....lol!:clap:

Diana

Human Again

This lady says that Hubbard studied all these great philosophers and thinkers, and Hubbard says similar.
When you look at his actual life history, childhood, youth and leading up to the war etc, even just before Dianetics was written you will notice that he can't have had much time to 'study' any of this.
He probably read a few books, I'll give him that, and he seems to have worked in a mental hospital for while, or may have even been in one himself.

I have said it before and will say it again, as whacky as it sounds, but I personally believe a great deal of what his son Nibs said in his interview about his father.
Who would know him better?
He grew up with the guy after all.

Also the personal accounts of people that knew Hubbard from this time tell a similar story.
Hubbard was a good fantascist and fiction writer.
He even earned himself a living for whole while writing, so we know that he can write.
His son said that most of what his father siad about himself was highly exagerated and a a lot of it was lies.

After living 50 years on earth myself and observing people around me I must say I have often bumped into this type of character, who I could now spot more easily.
We all want to beleive in superhumans, special powers and saints or whatever, but reality is.....
There is nobody that can turn water into wine and nobody that can make an ashtray rise just by looking at it.

Hubbard was obvioulsly an imaginative writer but also a con-man looking to make a few bob, which he did.

Three cheers to LRH...
hip hip....
hip hip
hip....................I cant believe I fell for this crap:yes:

Thank you for saying this. It needed to be said here, nice and early on the thread.:thumbsup:

dianaclass8

Thank you for saying this. It needed to be said here, nice and early on the thread.:thumbsup:

You choose to ignore my answer to his posting...this posting I started is not to say how bad or good Ron or whoever else is, frnakly I do not care really...it is to show a video of the alterations of the Tech because most Scientologists do not care what is going on...unfortunately...and the one thing they do appear to care is the alteration...these videos are helping a lot of people leave the CofS.

Read my answers and my reasons...

This is not a make you wrong I am right thing...

Diana

AnonKat

Crusader
AnonKat

Read carefully...and you will find Sherman Lenske's name....LOL!

It would be interesting to see those offices being raided...:roflmao:

What would the neighbors thinK....lol!:clap:

Diana

I have reviewed the Streetview. Good pavements, Restaurant nearby Maybe some shade. Onley the building is boring and they probably stay in all day. But cars will go by that can honk.

Those Lawyers are guilty of sitting by and taking kickbacks while they actually have power to revoke the license given to the RTC. They are making money of human rights violations.

dianaclass8

I have reviewed the Streetview. Good pavements, Restaurant nearby Maybe some shade. Onley the building is boring and they probably stay in all day. But cars will go by that can honk.

Those Lawyers are guilty of sitting by and taking kickbacks while they actually have power to revoke the license given to the RTC. They are making money of human rights violations.

That is for sure...

But they can be raided at lunch time...when the secretaries go out to lunch...LOL!!

Diana