What's new

A Note for Vinaire

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, well since nobody asked, :) ... let me return a favor by rendering my play by play account of the source of Vinnie's upset!

Vinnie was doing just fine and holding his own against all the bantering up until the Class 12 incident.

My bet is that when Ralph and Class 12 acknowledged Vinnie's data series expertise, to handle their ARC or hate break, seems Vinnie was launched into a new 'altitude' of orbit and all the prestige that comes with bringing together two titians of the freezone. He even postulated a reward with a fee.

My bet is that they had no intention of mending their relationship in the first place.

But , and to use Vinnie's terms, what a crush it must have been to his 'ego' when he discovered that all the kings’ horses and all the kings’ men couldn’t bring Ralph and Class 12 back together again.

He let his ego take a chance, prematurely boasted his win. Now in light of his failure to accomplish his stated goal he now deflects his upset with typical scientological attempts to handle by introvertion by claiming 'projection' and blaming others with his favorite list of ad homs.

:waiting:

I was a little shocked by Vinaire's scientology, introversion and deflection tactic that he used on me on Page 1 of this thread. I don't know anything about the Ralph and Class12 incident or anything about Vinaire other than what I've seen in the past couple of months on here.

He is apparantly a Hubbardite in his use of attack tactics of introversion, and deflection, when questioned a little closely. Sort of sad really. His other tactic is to simply ignore close questioning as here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=2089&page=3

I see this behaviour of his clearly now. Sad that an ex-scientologist can't learn enough from the cult mind-trap to engage in reasonable discusion. But it is his choice and I personally will leave him to it, to play whatever funny little game he is playing.

It's a pity, because he raised some interesting points, but appears to be unwilling to discuss his ideas on a discussion board. He, by his own words, takes disagreement to be an attack on him or his ideas. How sad is that?

I have decided to not try to dialogue with his Hubbarditic Viewpoint any more.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have unlimited faith in Vinaire.

I think one more layer of the onion skin is peeling back, and Vinaire will, once again, emerge victoriously more himself and freer than ever.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think one more layer of the onion skin is peeling back, and Vinaire will, once again, emerge victoriously more himself and freer than ever.

Is that an example of the Hubbarditic Viewpoint Alanzo? :)

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree.

If my perception is correct Vinaire 'left' the church this year. 2007. If that is the case, he is, at some level of being, standing in a different place, so to speak.

Vinaire is a spiritually brilliant being whose mental/emotional faculties have been systematically dominated by an ad hoc doctrine of a committe composed of L. Ron Hubbard wannabe's that couldn't see spiritual freedom if it fluttered up and kissed em on the nose.

Re-orientation takes time (like settling in at home after having been on a long long vacation).

I love that guy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Is that an example of the Hubbarditic Viewpoint Alanzo? :)

Maybe your one-time version of it.

For me, it is a highly Semitic stance, taught to me by faithful and non-judgmental Christians who valued love above all else.

(Not really...I just know Vinaire. And what a scrappy little Vedic fucker he is. :))

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Wow. Let's dogpile Vinaire.

Please, by all means, guys, bring out the KY jelly before you bugger him.

Look- nobody's perfect. But this gangbang sec check does nothing but make some people right and Vinaire wrong.

You think he's going to take this to heart? You're attacking him and calling him a Hubbardite in a negative way.

He's not perfect. He can sound a bit arrogant at times but who here hasn't?

Isn't there some hubris involved in this judgmental stuff?

What are you REALLY trying to accomplish?

Teach Vinaire something, honestly communicate with him or are you venting about what a shit you think he is?

A couple posts here may be some relatively honest and somewhat friendly communication but there's also a bunch of dogpiling here.

Even if every single thing y'all are sayin' about him is/are correct(I'm not saying it is or is not- that's an hypothetical)- having this group venting, this gang bang sec check- that's only going to annoy him and it won't change anything he is doing.

People don't like being ganged up on- even if everyone involved had something true to say. A lot of what's being said here is not phrased particularly pleasantly or ARC-full.

It's just going to make him more defensive.

Is that really the product you wanted?

What are you really trying to accomplish by posting in this thread in this way?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I like him, too. And there isn't one of us here who is perfect.

I think there're constructive ways to point things out to people. I don't think that a dogpile is one of them.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I like him, too. And there isn't one of us here who is perfect.

I think there're constructive ways to point things out to people. I don't think that a dogpile is one of them.

What constructive ways do you use to point things out to people?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yeah. Search for recent posts on poop and raisins between me and Alanzo.
(You didn't expect me to post a link now did you? :) )

Oh my god. I am sorry I asked.

I didnt know the two of you were engaged in such strange rituals. Must be a guy thing.

(And NO, I will not do a search. That is just too weird)

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Oh my god. I am sorry I asked.

I didnt know the two of you were engaged in such strange rituals. Must be a guy thing.

(And NO, I will not do a search. That is just too weird)

Sometimes poop has big ole hunks of corn in it........if you catch my drift.

(girls can made poop jokes too)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This joke has its origins deep in the bowels of Scientology Critic history and culture.

There was once a famous critic on ARS, way back in the early days of the Internet. Someone told him that you shouldn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater" with regard to Scientology, that you should look around for the good things in it and keep them.

This critic replied, "Trying to find the good in Scientology is like trying to pick the raisins out of a turd."

I find that really funny. To this very day, even.

I think that critic was Dennis Ehrlich, or "Tarbaby".

(Am I right, Zinj?)

So. Make no mistake: I was not simply trading poop jokes with Tansy, I was making a literary allusion with deep cultural meaning.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Holy crap!!! The lot of you!!!!

I am in a meeting and almost burst out laughing. Dang it. You guys are messing with me.

Tansy, that sig line!!!!

I'm trying my dangdest to not burst out laughing!!!! British!!!:dieslaughing:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
This joke has its origins deep in the bowels of Scientology Critic history and culture.

There was once a famous critic on ARS, way back in the early days of the Internet. Someone told him that you shouldn't "throw the baby out with the bathwater" with regard to Scientology, that you should look around for the good things in it and keep them.

This critic replied, "Trying to find the good in Scientology is like trying to pick the raisins out of a turd."

I find that really funny. To this very day, even.

I think that critic was Dennis Ehrlich, or "Tarbaby".

(Am I right, Zinj?)

So. Make no mistake: I was not simply trading poop jokes with Tansy, I was making a literary allusion with deep cultural meaning.

Yes. Raisins has a very special meaning in Scientology Criticism :)

And, includes references to 'Body Raisins', although, Space Cooties is more popular.

Zinj