What's new

Rex Fowler - Everywhere, All the Time

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This is it.

Lisa McPherson is nothing compared to this.

Rex Fowler is an OT 7, in-ethics, in-session OT 7 Scientologist who believed that it was the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics to murder a business partner, then kill himself.

How much more OT can you get?

It will be tried in a court of law - with rules of evidence and subpoena power and everything.

This is it.

I'm telling you, this is it.

No Scientologist can ever see Clear and OT the same again.

You can't make a Scientologist mortgage their home or spend their life savings to be like Rex Fowler anymore.

Every on lines Scientologist needs to see this trial.

Get every Scientologist you know to Google "Rex Fowler"

They don't have to Google "Scientology", just have them Google "Rex Fowler".

It is finally happening.

The Big Toxic Pool of Spiritual Deception is finally being revealed.

Last edited:
I think Rex Fowler fries will soon be on the menu.

Actually, I think this won't make any difference to any true believers.

Fortunately, it will probably keep new members from joining.

Did you notice how the TV reporter said the word "Scientologists" and that Fowler was "listening intently but unemotional."

This won't go away from the Church for a long time.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
There are going to be a few raised eyebrows if anyone mentions these particular points in Scientology's Code Of Honor;

• Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.

• Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.

• Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
These guiding principles may well help non-scios understand, or at least grasp, the insanity of Fowler's mindset at the time.

I think the aussie press might well want to go into detail about a few things on RF's "spiritual" status and position in the church.

This is very different from their abuse stories so far. It's unique with very stark aspects to it that other stories don't have. They can mention what Fowler *is* as a Scientologist without attacking the religion. Just present the facts. They have had to deal with the difficulites of lack of evidence over and above peoples' stories.

Now they have the man, the victims body the gun the bullets the blood, the notes, etc. Courtesy of RF.

Last edited:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
A shock wave or a seed...

... Actually, I think this won't make any difference to any true believers. ...The Anabaptist Jacques

Oh, I think it will too! Years ago I would periodically come across 'entheta' that was stronger than the tight mental straight jacket that I let the clams wrap me in. The strength of that occasional 'negative' or anti-$cientology comment would have too many elements to be ignored, smashing through the powerful state of denial hubbard concocted and unethically and immorally used against us, one and all. :grouch:

If the Fowler incident doesn't cause a massive 'blow-off' then those who stay clammated will have a seed sown in their mind, one that will grow over time until they too join the 'blown' and the deprogrammed. :thumbsup:

Feral

Rogue male
I think the day that Rex (allegedly) committed that murder suicide a chain reaction of events went into play that are going to have devastating effects on the CofS.

I know the Lisa MacPhearson death was one of those straws to a camel incident for a lot of Scientologists. But the cult covered that one up pretty well, at least it seemed that way to us once we got out.

I don't think there is a hope in hell of covering this one up.

Having been on FGlag lines for 15 years I can see how they got this poor fellow into a state of mind whereby all this seemed to be "the greatest good".

If I was to speak to a mass of Scios, say at AOSH ANZO, this is exactly what I'd talk about as well as the numerous other suicides of solo nots publics.

It would be a "what your donations buy you" sort of talk.:coolwink:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There are going to be a few raised eyebrows if anyone mentions these particular points in Scientology's Code Of Honor;

• Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.

• Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.

• Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
These guiding principles may well help non-scios understand, or at least grasp, the insanity of Fowler's mindset at the time.

When well-publicized in the press & media, these revelations about the cult's teachings will be nothing less than lethal for wogs who might otherwise become prospects to join the Church of Scientology.

Add to that the beliefs of Scientologists that the most advanced Operating Thetan in the Universe, Hubbard, became so powerful and knowledgeable that he was forced to kill his own body to advance. Think about that. The "top" of the bridge is where you believe you need to kill yourself to become immortal.

The fact that this "briefing" was made very public on film in 1986 and can be viewed today (Miscavige's dead-ron speech) would scare the living hell out of normal folks.

The aggregate effect of the Code of Honor PLUS the Ron kills himself PLUS Rex kills another and tries to kill himself is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off.

If this is a horserace, this story is neck-and-neck with Miscavige imprisoning and beating his loyal parishioner staff.

Mystic

Crusader
Rex Fowler, the Scientologist OT doing OT things and saving the planet...one murder at a time.

Oh, Rex, a little advise: When you're in the court room, or even in your jail cell, be sure to hold the 2 back corners of the room.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
This report says that the prosecution has 4 witnesses.
http://cbs4denver.com/local/rex.fowler.ciancio.2.1622943.html

An Adams County judge says a man, accused of shooting a former business partner, will stand trial. The first degree murder trial will begin May 19.

Prosecutors claim Rex Fowler shot himself after shooting Thomas Ciancio on Dec. 30. The prosecution presented four witnesses during Friday's preliminary hearing.

Fowler has been charged with first degree murder. He appeared in court wearing shackles around his wrists and ankles.

An Adams County Sheriff's Deputy testified that Fowler seemed dazed after the shooting.

A detective who responded to the hospital after the shooting said he heard in the emergency room that Fowler had been shot under the chin.

A second detective who took the stand said witnesses heard a series of three gun shots, then a break, then another shot or two. Co-workers said they never heard yelling, only gunshots.

Deputies also testified that Fowler brought his gun to work and wore a suit, something he only did on special occasions. He also tucked a living will inside his pocket.

Another detective testified that witnesses stated both Ciancio and another employee suspected that Fowler had embezzled money, up to $250,000 from the company for his church. Fowler was a practicing Scientologist.

They said Ciancio was so upset that he decided to resign and was going back to work at Fowler Software Design to pick up his final check on the day he was killed.

Deputies testified they found a note formalizing the severance pay and a checkbook with a bullet hole through it beside Ciancio's body.

According to autopsy reports, Ciancio died after being shot three times in the head.

Mystic

Crusader
Wearing shackles around his wrists and ankles. The scientology shackles around his mind are much more binding.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Agreed this is HUGE. But it would be better to wait for the trial when all the facts come out. I´m acquainted with one of the people who was in the building during the shooting and she is still in Scientology (can´t let anything like an OT murdering someone dissuade us from total freedom). Seems like a nice person and I would like to think that they would not perjure themselves, you know about the whole greatest good thing. It is going to be interesting what they have to say about Rex when they are called to testify. Especially since what they say about Rex will be a reflection on all OTs.

I can anticipate what Tommy Davis is going to say about the whole affair when pressed by a reporter... ¨Rex Fowler is an individual who does not represent the church...¨ While it may be true that the CofS didn´t tell Fowler to shoot someone, it is true that he, as an OT, does represent the Church.

If it is going to be a public trial, maybe I see about getting a seat in the court room. At the very least, we will need transcripts.

Rex Fowler, the Scientologist OT doing OT things and saving the planet...one murder at a time.

Oh, Rex, a little advise: When you're in the court room, or even in your jail cell, be sure to hold the 2 back corners of the room.

Mystic,

That's a great motto for Scientology...

"Clearing the planet...one murder at a time."

The Anabaptist Jacques

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Agreed this is HUGE. But it would be better to wait for the trial when all the facts come out. I´m acquainted with one of the people who was in the building during the shooting and she is still in Scientology (can´t let anything like an OT murdering someone dissuade us from total freedom). Seems like a nice person and I would like to think that they would not perjure themselves, you know about the whole greatest good thing. It is going to be interesting what they have to say about Rex when they are called to testify. Especially since what they say about Rex will be a reflection on all OTs.

I can anticipate what Tommy Davis is going to say about the whole affair when pressed by a reporter... ¨Rex Fowler is an individual who does not represent the church...¨ While it may be true that the CofS didn´t tell Fowler to shoot someone, it is true that he, as an OT, does represent the Church.

If it is going to be a public trial, maybe I see about getting a seat in the court room. At the very least, we will need transcripts.

You can be ESMB's on-scene correspondent, with live updates from inside the courtroom!!

Be sure to wear one of those Dan Rather desert jackets with the big pockets.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
For me, what's more important than Rex, as an OT, speaking for the Church, is Rex as an example of the tech.

There is no such thing as OT, and this is proof.

A world without war, crime or insanity?

Scientology does not produce it.

And this is proof.

All the abuses in Scientology are justified by the claim that Scientology produces the State of OT.

When you don't have the State of OT, you don't have the abuses.

Rex Fowler is proof for all Scientologists that Scientology does not produce the State of OT.

For me, what's more important than Rex, as an OT, speaking for the Church, is Rex as an example of the tech.

There is no such thing as OT, and this is proof.

A world without war, crime or insanity?

Scientology does not produce it.

And this is proof.

All the abuses in Scientology are justified by the claim that Scientology produces the State of OT.

When you don't have the State of OT, you don't have the abuses.

Rex Fowler is proof for all Scientologists that Scientology does not produce the State of OT.

Or if it does produce a state of OT, and Fowler has achieved it, then it is dangerous to civilization.

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

You can be ESMB's on-scene correspondent, with live updates from inside the courtroom!!

Be sure to wear one of those Dan Rather desert jackets with the big pockets.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Also, be sure to get video of Rex's defense attorney producing exculpatory evidence from his C/S that scientifically confirms he had some unflat NOTS phenomena at the time of the murder.

And try to get close-up footage when he explains how Xenu and psychs implanted this uncharacteristic behavior into Rex, especially when he turns to the jury and says "IF THE BT DOESN'T FIT--YOU MUST ACQUIT!"

HelluvaHoax!

WHAT'S REX GONNA DO AT TRIAL?

Plead Not Guilty? No. Not possible. Not even Tommy Davis on his best day with aviator shades could say that without bursting out laughing.

Plead Self Defense? No. Three head shots at point blank range on a defenseless man could only convince a jury of Rex's actual peers (OT VIIs).

Plead Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity? Should take this plea, but... won't happen cuz of Rex's concerns that it might affect his getting an invitation for OT VIII.

Plead Not Guilty By Reason of the World's Insanity? This one really indicates to Rex, but OSA doesn't want him talking to anyone about it. So Rex is using a lot of theta com to his attorneys suggesting they show the jury Ron's policy on "A world without insanity" and a picture of a volcano. Rex feels certain that wogs on the jury will "get it".

Carmel

Crusader
I would like to see a site that was and remained dedicated to "WHERE OT7 PUT ME AND LEFT ME" or "WHAT I'VE HAD TO CLIMB OUT OF AFTER YEARS ON OT7".

I wouldn't wanna see "stories" as such, on it.......Just numerous descriptions from individuals, about the deterioration of their mental/psychological states, which were a direct result of their endurance with and adherence to, all that doing OT7 under the Church's *guidance* encompassed.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is it.

Lisa McPherson is nothing compared to this.

Rex Fowler is an OT 7, in-ethics, in-session OT 7 Scientologist who believed that it was the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics to murder a business partner, then kill himself.

How much more OT can you get?

It will be tried in a court of law - with rules of evidence and subpoena power and everything.

This is it.

I'm telling you, this is it.

No Scientologist can ever see Clear and OT the same again.

You can't make a Scientologist mortgage their home or spend their life savings to be like Rex Fowler anymore.

Every on lines Scientologist needs to see this trial.

Get every Scientologist you know to Google "Rex Fowler"

They don't have to Google "Scientology", just have them Google "Rex Fowler".

It is finally happening.

The Big Toxic Pool of Spiritual Deception is finally being revealed.

They will not see what they are looking at because they have the ultimate service facsimile: "Out-Ethics." Yep. He was out-ethics.

And if that fixed idea doesn't hold water, "He was very cleverly out-ethics."