What's new

Rex Fowler - Everywhere, All the Time

I would like to see a site that was and remained dedicated to "WHERE OT7 PUT ME AND LEFT ME" or "WHAT I'VE HAD TO CLIMB OUT OF AFTER YEARS ON OT7".

I wouldn't wanna see "stories" as such, on it.......Just numerous descriptions from individuals, about the deterioration of their mental/psychological states, which were a direct result of their endurance with and adherence to, all that doing OT7 under the Church's *guidance* encompassed.

Good idea. Videos would be good too - just talking to camera/watchers.

Good twin

Floater
They will not see what they are looking at because they have the ultimate service facsimile: "Out-Ethics." Yep. He was out-ethics.

And if that fixed idea doesn't hold water, "He was very cleverly out-ethics."

He was actually PRE-OT. If he'd kept his ethics in and gotten himself through the level and on up the bridge....who knows? :confused2:

This fiasco just gives the cult a great reason to re release something major.Again.

Good twin

Floater
Publicly blowing the church is a suppressive act and so is murder, how come so many OT's are suppressive?

This is kinda funny La la. I remember when I was in and quite a few years ago I told a friend that I thought the wrong people were going OT.....and I meant it. It's a cognitive dissonance thing.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
WHEN REX WAS IN POWER? Church staff members and Scientologists joyously celebrated his OT wins, cause over life & mastery of MEST. Rex was a shining example of Ron's tech working...a product!

SO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN REX APPLIED HIS WINS FROM RON'S TECH IN HIS LIFE? (in a published press release response) "The Church of Scientology deeply respects the sanctity and confidentiality of the priest-penitant relationship and respectfully declines to comment on Rex's personal relationship with God. We strongly recommend that you buy Dianetics and find out what it can do for you!"

HelluvaHoax!

Publicly blowing the church is a suppressive act and so is murder, how come so many OT's are suppressive?

ANSWER: Because they did not do the newly released Basic Books that corrected the typos that forced OT's to blow and kill people. Buy yours now and avoid the devT of a life sentence!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would like to see a site that was and remained dedicated to "WHERE OT7 PUT ME AND LEFT ME" or "WHAT I'VE HAD TO CLIMB OUT OF AFTER YEARS ON OT7".

I wouldn't wanna see "stories" as such, on it.......Just numerous descriptions from individuals, about the deterioration of their mental/psychological states, which were a direct result of their endurance with and adherence to, all that doing OT7 under the Church's *guidance* encompassed.

I will have one up for you within the hour. I've started on it. I'll edit this post to include the link when it is done. I'm not going to continue to administer it, but I will get it rolling. I'm using a free Wordpress blog so that the administration is fairly easy and the ownership can be legally transferred.

Stay tuned. . . . http://snotties.wordpress.com/

:)

Paul

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
As an in-ethics, in-tech, onlines, OT7 Scientologist, you know Rex studied the Basics.

Yet he still stands accused of killing his partner.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The Snotties Blog

http://snotties.wordpress.com/

At Carmel's suggestion, here is a website to document the effect on a person of maybe ten years of solo auditing on Solo NOTs.

I don't intend to administer it for very long. I'll turn it over to anyone I consider competent to take care of it. It's a free Wordpress blog, so won't cost the owner anything other than a bit of time and effort. Oh yes, and maybe getting tortured by CofS thugs, if you are concerned about such trifles. :D

If the new owner doesn't like the title, he or she is welcome to create another one and edit posts to fit.

Paul

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Actually his body was temporarily taken over by marcabians, just to make the tech look bad. His defence will prove so in court.

How I hate those marcabians!:melodramatic:

HelluvaHoax!

As an in-ethics, in-tech, onlines, OT7 Scientologist, you know Rex studied the Basics.Yet he still stands accused of killing his partner.

A SCIENTOLOGIST RESPONDS TO YOUR RIDICULOUS ENEMY LINE: "The Basics Tech works! All this proves is how powerful the tech is even when it is not applied 100% correctly. All of this DevT could have been avoided if Rex had only found his misunderstood word."

(actually, the Scientologist would be entirely correct...if the word discovered and truthfully 'cleared' was "Scientology".
)

Div6

Crusader
Those were just the pre=trial witnesses. I am sure they have a lot more cards to play. This will be a big trial.

I don't think there will be a trial, not at least on the facts of the murder. That seems pretty open and closed. Thery may be a trial on the penalty phase, as his public defender seems to be angling for a murder 2 charge, perhaps to set the stage for a plea bargain. I mean, its not like Fowler can plead "Insanity" as a defense.....

Smilla

Ordinary Human
When well-publicized in the press & media, these revelations about the cult's teachings will be nothing less than lethal for wogs who might otherwise become prospects to join the Church of Scientology.

Add to that the beliefs of Scientologists that the most advanced Operating Thetan in the Universe, Hubbard, became so powerful and knowledgeable that he was forced to kill his own body to advance. Think about that. The "top" of the bridge is where you believe you need to kill yourself to become immortal.

The fact that this "briefing" was made very public on film in 1986 and can be viewed today (Miscavige's dead-ron speech) would scare the living hell out of normal folks.

The aggregate effect of the Code of Honor PLUS the Ron kills himself PLUS Rex kills another and tries to kill himself is a nuclear bomb waiting to go off.

If this is a horserace, this story is neck-and-neck with Miscavige imprisoning and beating his loyal parishioner staff.
This came to mind after reading your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9UXKOIvuYE

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I will have one up for you within the hour. I've started on it. I'll edit this post to include the link when it is done. I'm not going to continue to administer it, but I will get it rolling. I'm using a free Wordpress blog so that the administration is fairly easy and the ownership can be legally transferred.

Stay tuned. . . . http://snotties.wordpress.com/

:)

Paul
Wow Paul. That was quick!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
WHAT'S REX GONNA DO AT TRIAL?

Plead Not Guilty? No. Not possible. Not even Tommy Davis on his best day with aviator shades could say that without bursting out laughing.

Plead Self Defense? No. Three head shots at point blank range on a defenseless man could only convince a jury of Rex's actual peers (OT VIIs).

Plead Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity? Should take this plea, but... won't happen cuz of Rex's concerns that it might affect his getting an invitation for OT VIII.

Plead Not Guilty By Reason of the World's Insanity? This one really indicates to Rex, but OSA doesn't want him talking to anyone about it. So Rex is using a lot of theta com to his attorneys suggesting they show the jury Ron's policy on "A world without insanity" and a picture of a volcano. Rex feels certain that wogs on the jury will "get it".

Option 5: Plead Justifiable Homicide, saying the guy was an enemy of Scientology, and all such enemies must die.

See how that goes over with the jury.