What's new

Seattle emails leaked

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: In the Footsteps of the Founder...
To:
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010

4468945477_716fc37ddc_o.jpg

Welcome to the “Emerald City”

…Seattle, Washington!

Located on Puget Sound, an area of unsurpassed beauty, snowcapped mountains and azure waterways, Seattle is the largest city in the Northwestern United States and is a thriving center for technology, aviation, culture and the arts. With more boats per capita than any other city in the country Seattle has been called the “Boating Capital of the World” and is home to the Space Needle…and of course that great coffee. But while Seattle is all this and more, to Scientologists it is a city and area that will forever hold a special place in our history and in our hearts…for it is here that it all started.

"In the Footsteps of the Founder”

The Unique History of Scientology in the Seattle area!

Read Part I Today!

Go to

www.seattleideal.org

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Poor Diane. I think she and Kenny are decent people who really want the best for others, Amy Scobee's experience notwithstanding. Hopefully they can get out of the maze soon.

Div6

Crusader
Nice win. Advertising their illiteracy.

"Policies Letters" - ? LOL

Hope she isn't a KTL grad....

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Swords???

Is this how you build a world without war or insanity?

To
Sent: Saturday, April 17
Subject: And they're Off...

4531234098_b6368207af_o.jpg

Here is the bizarre tale of what happens with those outer org trainees unlucky enough to be sent to Flag for training. Upon completion of their training, INCLUDING internships, they are put onto “apprenticeships” in the Flag HGC and are required to get 5 public from lower orgs arrived to do Grades before they can “graduate”, or they are made to do a “Div 6 apprenticeship” supervising “Basics” courses. But the worst fate for an outer org trainee is to be sent to the newest undermanned Idle Org (and believe it, they are ALL undermanned). The tech resources for the “Idle Orgs” are manned by staff imported from other orgs and they are there until they replace themselves. The Flag Outer Org Trainee weekly staff meeting announces how many staff have been recruited for Idle Orgs by other orgs (“Sacramento recruited two tech staff for Las Vegas this week”).

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/idle-orgs-the-great-ponzi-scheme/

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Some interesting happenings at the Seattle Idle Morgue.

NOTE: Scn site

First we have their Idle Morgue Website.

http://www.seattleideal.org/?page_id=204

Per the April 16th update, they are having the GRAND OPENING of their new Test Center/Life Improvement Center on May 22nd.

and then there is this lovely photo with this caption:

Also, there was a small patch of asbestos that still needed to be cleared, and the fellow arrived while I was there to handle it.

4550608281_acdfe4e890_o.jpg

http://www.seattleideal.org/?p=564

So basically they are cleaning up asbestos without the proper safety requirements.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: From David Stedman
To:
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4561183910_74fb6a45e8_o.jpg

I am often asked why I joined staff.

I had always been interested in the finer things in life.

To put it bluntly, I had a middle class attitude about obtaining lots of MEST. As I went up The Bridge my view point shifted and I realized the most important action I could to would be to do all I can to clear this planet. There is no doubt in my mind that if Scientology does not expand rapidly, we will be in trouble, all of us.

And when I found out what an Ideal Org was, and that we could actually take one ourselves here in Seattle, I made this my life purpose. More and more I have come to realize that nothing else really matters on this planet at this time than to have ideal orgs; islands of sanity amidst this chaotic and enturbulated world. For the first time I can see how we can have a civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights.

Becoming the ED of the Seattle Foundation Ideal Org has made me more alive than ever. And now I have my wife and son on staff with me; my wife is a top executive under me, and my son is going to Flag for full time training to become an expert auditor.

My dynamics have never been so aligned and I have never been so happy on my whole track.

The smartest, sanest, most survival and most theta thing you could do would be to join staff and be a part of our team.

If you think you might be interested in joining our team reply to this email or call me 206-284-0604.

David Stedman

Executive Director

Seattle Foundation

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
To:
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subject: The Big Win?

4595493482_53cd9d6ae2_o.jpg

4595493444_ec1874e1b9_o.jpg

Why I joined staff

Once I really understood the Ideal Org strategy for myself I was rehabbed on my innermost purpose line: to contribute to the making of a new civilization. I had been on staff before from 1979 to 1990 and had been through a few wars and 3rd dynamic engrams, so for any of you reading this story who have had similar track, I want you to entertain this idea: You may have had a similar staff track experience and it may well be that if you had any failed purpose it could be due to being in a group that was not properly manned and trained. For lack of this we were often compromised in our ability to succeed simply because all of the sub-product lines were not in place. Add to that the pre Golden Age of Tech and it's no wonder there were “difficulties” along the way.

So my message is this: IF you have a 3rd and 4th Dynamic purpose line now is the time to re-engage it with the pending Ideal Org start here in Seattle. Look at it this way- a 2 & ½ year commitment is really a small time commitment in the big picture. Just think about what you've done over the last 10 years as 2.5 year blocks, they probably went by pretty quickly, like where did it go?

Now and here if we all band together and boom the Ideal Org as a fully staffed activity, with the Golden Age of Tech, then we are in a position to pull off the BIG win! If you're like me, that desire still resides within.

Hope to see you soon!

ARC,

Steve Rodriguez

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
To:
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subject: The Big Win?

4595493482_53cd9d6ae2_o.jpg

4595493444_ec1874e1b9_o.jpg

Why I just got stiffed

Once I really understood the Idle Org strategy for myself I was rehashed on my innermost bank account: to contribute to the making of a new scam. I had been stiffed before from 1979 to 1990 and had been through a few paychecks and lines of credit , so for any of you reading this story who have had similar track, I want you to entertain this idea: You may have had a similar staff trick you out of cash and it may well be that if you had any failed purpose it could be due to being in a group that was not properly regging you for every dime. For lack of this we were often compromised in our ability to send enough cash simply because all of the sub-product lines were not in place worth our dough. Add to that the pre Golden Age of Tech and it's no wonder there were “difficulties” along the way. Once they re-released it all again, I found it easier to part with my money.

So my message is this: IF you have a 3rd and 4th bank account or credit line now is the time to re-engage it with the pending Idle Org start here in Seattle. Look at it this way- a 2 & ½ year commitment is really a small time commitment in the big picture. You can always be bleed for more after that. Just think about what you've done over the last 10 years as 2.5 year blocks, they probably went by pretty quickly, like where did it go? Into the Warchest, that's where.

Now and here if we all band together and boom the Idle Org as a fully stiffed activity, with the Golden Age of Tech, then we are in a position to pull off the BIG win! If you're like me, that desire still resides within your bank account.

Hope to see you soon!

ARC,

^^^^ That!