What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
An e meter is not a lie detector.

If it were, the results of auditing OT3 would be proof of the existence of xenu, and the results of dianetics auditing would be proof of past lives.

It is easy to "lie" in a sec check if one is sufficiently aware of how the process works.

An emeter dectects a change in the bodies resistence that is a response to "energy" (manifesting as matter, mass) the person has attached to some subject.

How its interpreted is not the realm of the emeter.

alex ( who can mock up thoughts of sunny days in time with sec check questions)(and who has had enormous personal gains from honestly participating in "sec checks")

Per my little knowledge of lie detectors, none of them detects lies, they all detect changes in the body, as the meter do; they all require interpretation, as the meter do, they are all used to pull the truth out of somebody, as the meter is used in Security Checks. Truth is of course a subjective truth, probably what one considers to be the truth. That may explain OTIII.

I too had case gains on Grade II, Confessionals are good if, as I said, are administered with forgiveness and confidentiality.

It is not the case here, it is not the case of Security Checks to gather info and control people.

About sunny days, I may need some training :D and a not well trained Sec Checker.

M

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Confessionals are for the benefit of the individual, there should be forgiveness and confidentiality in them.

Security Checks, are not a religious service, not for the benefit of the individual, and should not be allowed, even less with the use of an e-meter.

That's another illegal activity they get away with by calling themselves a "Church".

M

Exactly! I know that I myself and others gained from the practice of Confessing. I feel that I have gained from confessing this experience today.

However, the use of such information by a private company is against the law for good reason. It violates basic human rights of privacy. While these rights are at times infringed upon, we have the right to demand retribution. I guess because Scientology calls itself a church, it is assumed that what an individual is subjected to is voluntary.

What may not be understood however, is that when one is employed by the church......and lives on the church grounds, and/or has family in the church, or has their entire life tied up in the church.....that such infringements may not be voluntary, but required in order to maintain one's connections to friends and loved ones, or to keep one's job.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
It is not the case here, it is not the case of Security Checks to gather info and control people.

M

That was my understanding too, when I first started out in the SO.

I learned that reality on the inside was quite different.

Terril park

Sponsor
Back in 1976, I was still wet behind the ears as an SO member, just two years in. But, I had won favor with Mark Ingber and I was placed on a special project with Sue Price, (who later sent out the my SP Declaration, by the way) Cirrus Porter, and Jesse Prince.

This project was for the CMO. The four of us were given a large office in the complex, and a very interesting task to fulfill. We were placed out of FOLO or Flag jurisdiction, and given the authority of the CMO to carry out our mission.
The mission was to obtain information on every staff member in the PAC area.

The information was collected first by way of a survey. Then by Sec Checking.

Examples of the information that were required on the survey:

Have you every been arrested?....when? Full discription required dates and all information on what was done.

Have you ever stolen anything from any one at any time in your life?, Leave nothing out (whether you were caught or not)

List all occassions on which you have engaged in sexual relations, list who you had sex with and list any deviant acts such as sodomy or other acts.

List any cases of deviant sex such as masterbation or homosexual relations.

List all familiy members, list any family members that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all friends....list all friends past and present that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all former jobs, all overts against former jobs, all former schools, all overts against former schools, list all overts against the church, all overts against your family, all overts against the police, ove any other authority...

It goes on and on. We left no stone unturned.

We executed the data collection from every staff member. Each questionaire was scrutinized. Any that appeared glib were set aside so that the information could be obtained by more aggressive means. Interrigation or Sec Check.

Day after day, month after month....we milled over the data. We knew things about the people of Pac that noone had a right to know.

I want to get it off my chest. I have this withhold and have had it for many years.

We would read the data on who had sex with who, and how the sex act was done OUT LOUD to each other when we found one that interested us. We would laugh about it and make jokes about many cases of homosexual acts and acts of masterbation and the methods that were used to masterbate. We would make jokes about who had sex and what kind of sex they had and with whom. Every detail was available to us because the staff were forced to report all of this this information to us.

Nothing was allowed to be private...personal. Secret. The indignity of it in some cases was embarrassing.

It makes me sick that I was that arrogant. To laugh and joke around about things that I really (humanely) had no right to know.

I felt proud to be working for the CMO. I felt quite the big shot.

Recently when I cross checked my name with Jesse Prince, his affidavit came up. He mentioned this project. It appears that Jesse too felt remorse. Because while we believed that we were doing something very important for the Church.....we were in fact helping them to build up amunition that could later be used to DA (Dead Agent) or destroy the reputation of anyone who could at at later timne speak out against Scn or the SO.

The surveys were attested to and signed by the originators.

Sometimes, when I look back, I remember the fun that we had, how we all became very close....locked away in that room milling over files for months on end. But from my perspective now, in my innocence....I contributed to something I regret being a part of.

Anyone out there that I laughed at, or made fun of, or who was harmed in anyway from this data.....

I wish I could take it all back, and burn those F#cking files. I am sorry for my arrogance.

This is a true and honest account.

Love,
Bernadette

Dear Bernadette,
Thanks for telling us all. and if I may say so the world.

You have my forgiveness. And I'm sure that of many others.

I think you've earned that forgiveness. Anyone who disagrees can come through me on this!

Terril park

Sponsor
Bernadette - well done! :)

To sum up this activity - it is reverse 3rd dynamic processing.

Gone are the four things that set people free from the past - Love - Care - Responsibility and Forgiveness. :happydance:

Alan

Oh Yes Alan!!!

COS operates on reverse ethics tech and admin. On lldynmics.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
Dear Bernadette,

I think you've earned that forgiveness. Anyone who disagrees can come through me on this!

Yes. These are my feelings too.
Thank you Bernadette! :hug:

Mark

Terril park

Sponsor
Since that evolution, they have put in everyone filling out "Life Histories", which give all of that information and much more. This is done by every person coming into the Sea org.

That information, in the 90's at least, were all put into computer for easy access by executives needing information on different Sea Org members. It includes ALL information, including test scores, post history, ethics and justice information, etc etc. Everything about that person.

They were planning to also add photos, but I dont think that was done.

I am not sure if that project ever got completed.

Because completing cycles of action would indicate non-SPs... and that is something the church cannot do: look at itself and correct itself, or complete cycles of action (such as making an actual Clear or OT, or get materials that are only LRH, etc etc etc...)

Your the Gal to ask.

The above is all about looking for outpoints, let me correct " outpoints".

Was their any look for plus points?

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Dear Bernadette,

Thanks Terril and Mark..........:modest: forgiveness is good and puts a smile on my face and in my heart.

Goopy sounding, I know.....but to minimize the feeling is to minimize the experience of living in the absence of forgiveness.

:bighug:

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
My impression was that the questionaires were started due to too many people getting uplines who were crazy.
The questionaires were introduced for all FEBC trainees when I was ITO MAA.
I remember one org sent someone for FEBC training who was the treas sec. He moonlighted as a male prostitute and charged men $15 for chaining them to a sink and pissing on them.
I see that it was abused later but there was, in the beginning, a need to protect the organization from nutters.
I encountered such things as sex with chickens and other farm animals and much worse.
The questionaires were originally a solution to a heavy problem.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I Just wanted to add one more thing to this post that I feel needs to be stated.

While on that mission, we did not discuss the information collected with anyone outside our office. What happened there, stayed there. After the project was done, the information was never brought up again.

At least by me. I cant speak for the other three missionaires on that.

And while it may have been used to weed out crazies, and make sure that there was noone in the SO that had committed acts that could be blackmailed from outside anti Scientology meanies, the information was not merely required by new staff, but all staff.

Invasion of privacy.

Div6

Crusader
I Just wanted to add one more thing to this post that I feel needs to be stated.

While on that mission, we did not discuss the information collected with anyone outside our office. What happened there, stayed there. After the project was done, the information was never brought up again.

At least by me. I cant speak for the other three missionaires on that.

And while it may have been used to weed out crazies, and make sure that there was noone in the SO that had committed acts that could be blackmailed from outside anti Scientology meanies, the information was not merely required by new staff, but all staff.

Invasion of privacy.

Its endemic in the states,

The US Intel community wants to change the definition of "privacy".

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071111/D8SRJ1DO0.html

"WASHINGTON (AP) - A top intelligence official says it is time people in the United States changed their definition of privacy.

Privacy no longer can mean anonymity, says Donald Kerr, the principal deputy director of national intelligence. Instead, it should mean that government and businesses properly safeguards people's private communications and financial information.

Kerr's comments come as Congress is taking a second look at the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act."

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Its endemic in the states,

The US Intel community wants to change the definition of "privacy".

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071111/D8SRJ1DO0.html

"WASHINGTON (AP) - A top intelligence official says it is time people in the United States changed their definition of privacy.

Privacy no longer can mean anonymity, says Donald Kerr, the principal deputy director of national intelligence. Instead, it should mean that government and businesses properly safeguards people's private communications and financial information.

Kerr's comments come as Congress is taking a second look at the Foreign Surveillance Intelligence Act."

That is scary. But not shocking considering the direction our great nation has been going. Are they trying to do a retroactive 'cover ye ole ass' move or what?

Ah ......we have already violated your rights of privacy...now dont you think its a great idea to redefine privacy.....so it looks better in the history books????

Div6

Crusader
That is scary. But not shocking considering the direction our great nation has been going. Are they trying to do a retroactive 'cover ye ole ass' move or what?

Ah ......we have already violated your rights of privacy...now dont you think its a great idea to redefine privacy.....so it looks better in the history books????

Its a huge issue. Already the UK is a police state. Its only a matter of time for the US, unless there is a groundswell change of direction. LRH in an early PDC tried to position Scn as the tech that would defeat the oncoming police state.
Interestingly, that quote has been deleted from the new "on-source" editions.

See the section on this page re: PDC 20:

"LRH original PDC tape 20 -
Here is excerpt from older un-edited version of PDC,

(copyright L.RON HUBBARD)

"Therefore, we really do have the remedy before the assault weapon is produced. Did you ever read poor old George Orwell's 1984? Yes,yes, that's wonderful. That would be--------could be the palest imagined shadow of what a world would be like under the rule of the secret use of Scientology with no remedy in existence."

Altered version of PDC tape 20:

"Therefore, we really do have the remedy before the assault weapon is produced."
The rest of the segment as it appears above was SEAMLESSLY deleted."

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Its a huge issue. Already the UK is a police state. Its only a matter of time for the US, unless there is a groundswell change of direction. LRH in an early PDC tried to position Scn as the tech that would defeat the oncoming police state.
Interestingly, that quote has been deleted from the new "on-source" editions.

Yes...and sadly Div 6......the inside realm of Scientology and those in charge...
(the SO) took on many of the vile characteristics that were laid out in Orwell's book.

Perhaps that is why someone had the rear end sight...(cant call it foresight) to edit that quote.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Back in 1976, I was still wet behind the ears as an SO member, just two years in. But, I had won favor with Mark Ingber and I was placed on a special project with Sue Price, (who later sent out the my SP Declaration, by the way) Cirrus Porter, and Jesse Prince.

This project was for the CMO. The four of us were given a large office in the complex, and a very interesting task to fulfill. We were placed out of FOLO or Flag jurisdiction, and given the authority of the CMO to carry out our mission.
The mission was to obtain information on every staff member in the PAC area.

The information was collected first by way of a survey. Then by Sec Checking.

Examples of the information that were required on the survey:

Have you every been arrested?....when? Full discription required dates and all information on what was done.

Have you ever stolen anything from any one at any time in your life?, Leave nothing out (whether you were caught or not)

List all occassions on which you have engaged in sexual relations, list who you had sex with and list any deviant acts such as sodomy or other acts.

List any cases of deviant sex such as masterbation or homosexual relations.

List all familiy members, list any family members that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all friends....list all friends past and present that are antagonistic to Scientology.

List all former jobs, all overts against former jobs, all former schools, all overts against former schools, list all overts against the church, all overts against your family, all overts against the police, ove any other authority...

It goes on and on. We left no stone unturned.

We executed the data collection from every staff member. Each questionaire was scrutinized. Any that appeared glib were set aside so that the information could be obtained by more aggressive means. Interrigation or Sec Check.

Day after day, month after month....we milled over the data. We knew things about the people of Pac that noone had a right to know.

I want to get it off my chest. I have this withhold and have had it for many years.

We would read the data on who had sex with who, and how the sex act was done OUT LOUD to each other when we found one that interested us. We would laugh about it and make jokes about many cases of homosexual acts and acts of masterbation and the methods that were used to masterbate. We would make jokes about who had sex and what kind of sex they had and with whom. Every detail was available to us because the staff were forced to report all of this this information to us.

Nothing was allowed to be private...personal. Secret. The indignity of it in some cases was embarrassing.

It makes me sick that I was that arrogant. To laugh and joke around about things that I really (humanely) had no right to know.

I felt proud to be working for the CMO. I felt quite the big shot.

Recently when I cross checked my name with Jesse Prince, his affidavit came up. He mentioned this project. It appears that Jesse too felt remorse. Because while we believed that we were doing something very important for the Church.....we were in fact helping them to build up amunition that could later be used to DA (Dead Agent) or destroy the reputation of anyone who could at at later timne speak out against Scn or the SO.

The surveys were attested to and signed by the originators.

Sometimes, when I look back, I remember the fun that we had, how we all became very close....locked away in that room milling over files for months on end. But from my perspective now, in my innocence....I contributed to something I regret being a part of.

Anyone out there that I laughed at, or made fun of, or who was harmed in anyway from this data.....

I wish I could take it all back, and burn those F#cking files. I am sorry for my arrogance.

This is a true and honest account.

Love,
Bernadette

I should have written in big letters N-O-Y-B!!!. Oh why, oh why didn't I lie? They said they lost my folders when I was routing out of the Sea Org, so I don't think my masturbatory history is going to appear in the National Enquirer :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I should have written in big letters N-O-Y-B!!!. Oh why, oh why didn't I lie? They said they lost my folders when I was routing out of the Sea Org, so I don't think my masturbatory history is going to appear in the National Enquirer :)

I hope they didn't lose my folders.

My masturbatory history belongs in the Guinness Book of World Records.