What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
I hope they didn't lose my folders.

My masturbatory history belongs in the Guinness Book of World Records.

I mean, can you believe it?!?! I know someone who got kicked out of their local Org for that. What happened to "Audit, don't hit"? You know why that's the only way they can handle people? Because they don't have the auditing tech to handle people's compulsive identities.

What if someone came into an org with a thumbsucking compulsion? What is the C/S going to write up for them and how many years and how many dollars is it going to take to get this guy to be able to take other viewpoints besides the thumbsucking viewpoint?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I mean, can you believe it?!?! I know someone who got kicked out of their local Org for that. What happened to "Audit, don't hit"? You know why that's the only way they can handle people? Because they don't have the auditing tech to handle people's compulsive identities.

What if someone came into an org with a thumbsucking compulsion? What is the C/S going to write up for them and how many years and how many dollars is it going to take to get this guy to be able to take other viewpoints besides the thumbsucking viewpoint?

Well, face it; someone who's been whacking off has discovered pleasure that he's unlikely to attribute to Ron.

He may be guilty or embarassed about it, but, he won't thank Ron :)

Probably this could be better addressed if the 'conditions' included flagellation, but, that doesn't push any money 'uplines'...

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril, were you an auditor?

I was and still do solo. I interned on Ned.

The comment I made related to a fellow staff member who I
audited. I had to read drill and do quad ruds. I wsn't even trained in ordinry ruds.

She was this georgeous, very sexy israili girl. Anyway, at the end I had to
give her forgiveness. Which I did. Of course I meant it.

So had this girl ask me if I could do that, and said " Yes". So there she was giving me a 1000 watt smile through her tears.

Not sure who had the best wins there. :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You whacked off in your folders?

Gives a whole new dimension of meaning to "going up the pole".

That's kind of amusing. I think you suggested earlier that I was 'being audited' here, and, you may be right, in some sense.

Back when I was about 4 years old I was taking my nap and had my Roy Rogers 'Trigger' horse with me when I discovered the pleasures of masturbation. I was so impressed that I called my mom in to show her what I'd discovered.

She was pretty cool about it, and told me I shouldn't do that, but, didn't make a big thing of it. So, from then on, I didn't invite witnesses :)

I didn't end up with any 'horse' fetish or any huge button on whacking off, but, it did take till I'd flattened all my buttons on 'other people's guilt-trips' before I was willing to talk about it, when the 'issue' came up.

What I'd like to see is S. Clay Wilson as the new 'Commodore'

Zinj

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I was and still do solo. I interned on Ned.

The comment I made related to a fellow staff member who I
audited. I had to read drill and do quad ruds. I wsn't even trained in ordinry ruds.

She was this georgeous, very sexy israili girl. Anyway, at the end I had to
give her forgiveness. Which I did. Of course I meant it.

So had this girl ask me if I could do that, and said " Yes". So there she was giving me a 1000 watt smile through her tears.

Not sure who had the best wins there. :)

That is a great story.

There are gains to be had....I remember having gains much like that.

If only it could (and by "it" I mean the whole monster that is the C of S) be that simple...some beautiful girl or great guy, or nerd, or whoever..having wins...knowing that they are ok despite the fact that they are human.

....And being able to keep those gains with the knowledge that noone is going to toss that information back in her face some day.

By the way....speaking of this....an XSO posting today stated that on one occassion, DM threatened a senior exec in front of a meeting that if he did not tow the line.....he would start reading off information from his Sec Check.

As potentially beautiful as the tech can be......at the top there is an oppressor to turn something potentially good into something evil.

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
My impression was that the questionaires were started due to too many people getting uplines who were crazy.
The questionaires were introduced for all FEBC trainees when I was ITO MAA.
I remember one org sent someone for FEBC training who was the treas sec. He moonlighted as a male prostitute and charged men $15 for chaining them to a sink and pissing on them.
I see that it was abused later but there was, in the beginning, a need to protect the organization from nutters.
I encountered such things as sex with chickens and other farm animals and much worse.
The questionaires were originally a solution to a heavy problem.
Obnose that for a moment! - People sent uplines were too crazy!? - Huh!? - They were trained scientologists. They had studied L.Rum Hubturds policy letters and had been in sessions.. So, after all that, they were discovered to be too crazy!?

Well, I can't say I'm surprized really. I saw the staff at the Guardian's Office 'splurging' on the mindset of a motorcycle gang, enjoing to intimidate like they were the damned Gestapo. Was what turned me off primarily..

Looks to me like the 'tech' or the 'group' has this effect on people. They get too crazy!

ROFLMAO!!! - Re. the large percentage of sex deviants and chicken molesters. That might be another 'EP', or Cof$ eriely attracts these people! - Past life Gestapos, male pee hookers and chicken molesters!

Life Histories were required when I joined the GO in '79. I did mine without too much detail and no names of my former girlfriends. Frankly I didn't think it was any of the GO's bussiness. That first draft was rejected and I did a new one. This time including names, adresses and more detail.

I can't really understand why I did. I didn't want to.. I thought it was shameful.

Oh, theres nothing in there that's too embarrasing really. Youthful promiscuity and masturbation..

The shameful act was that I ratted on my GF's. In that I am a sleazebag along with Bill Clinton.. One just do NOT tell anyone about that stuff!

These days I encourage OSA to use the info! - I'd really like to talk to all my old girlfriends. We'd all have a good laugh I'm sure.. And who knows what.

:coffee:

Div6

Crusader
My impression was that the questionaires were started due to too many people getting uplines who were crazy.
The questionaires were introduced for all FEBC trainees when I was ITO MAA.
I remember one org sent someone for FEBC training who was the treas sec. He moonlighted as a male prostitute and charged men $15 for chaining them to a sink and pissing on them.
I see that it was abused later but there was, in the beginning, a need to protect the organization from nutters.
I encountered such things as sex with chickens and other farm animals and much worse.
The questionaires were originally a solution to a heavy problem.

It obviously is not an effective solution.
Look who is uplines and crazy! :omg:

Div6

Crusader
That's kind of amusing. I think you suggested earlier that I was 'being audited' here, and, you may be right, in some sense.

Back when I was about 4 years old I was taking my nap and had my Roy Rogers 'Trigger' horse with me when I discovered the pleasures of masturbation. I was so impressed that I called my mom in to show her what I'd discovered.

She was pretty cool about it, and told me I shouldn't do that, but, didn't make a big thing of it. So, from then on, I didn't invite witnesses :)

I didn't end up with any 'horse' fetish or any huge button on whacking off, but, it did take till I'd flattened all my buttons on 'other people's guilt-trips' before I was willing to talk about it, when the 'issue' came up.

What I'd like to see is S. Clay Wilson as the new 'Commodore'

Zinj

I noticed when you changed your sig line. Wasn't going to say anything tho.

I used to say that the "glorious irresponsibility of life" was never more manifest than a naked 5 year old running around with a stiffy....I think all kids go through that (my daughter spent her entire 4th year it seems, being dressed after she "lost" them some where....twas quite the game.

For those that don't know (I had to look it up) here is a link to the wikipedia entry on S. Clay Wilson...

Sounds like it would be amusing...

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Here is a link to a later version of the Life History form that had to be filled out by all SO staff. It is somewhat toned down from the original, but intrusive none the less.

http://warrior.xenu.ca/1997-0820.html

From what I now understand, this data collection started with the GO staff only. Then the Life History was required for all individuals going uplines to work at INT, to ensure no crazies made it uplines.

(Now, as discussed earlier it's a damn good thing there are no crazies up there right guys?)
:smack: :whipped: :nazi: :evillaugh:
Eventually, the orders came down for all staff in the SO, first at PAC and then Flag, to fill these things out.

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Yes....This was the beginning of the Life History thing.

Good to know they got it all on computer...thanks C of S. :angry: But I must admit, there was something about those hard copies, in everyone's handwriting and signed. When we were starting this out, there was overkill on the information collected. Hopefully they toned it down later.

So many details were required.

Sometime in the early 90's I had to fill out a Life History form at the Org. I had left staff and had paid off my freeloaders debt, but was then required by the EO (at local OSA's specific request) to fill out the entire Life History form before I was allowed to return and get auditing.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Sometime in the early 90's I had to fill out a Life History form at the Org. I had left staff and had paid off my freeloaders debt, but was then required by the EO (at local OSA's specific request) to fill out the entire Life History form before I was allowed to return and get auditing.

Wasn't that nice of them? They left no stones unturned. The buggers. :angry:

But, you know what? There are so many of us out here, I would love to see the OSA even try to make an impact against all of the testimonies coming out.

We certainly and clearly have more on them, than they could ever have on us.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
You know why they ask for a list of all of your past and present friends?

Doesn't it seem like a bit of an odd question?

The reason is (I kid you not) so that if you blow, they know all of your friends and contact information so that they can track you down and find you.

In their minds, they have the only tech to free mankind. So when you blow (take off) in a moment of anger and frustration, they don't want you to throw away your life, and give you the chance to come back in and get recovered.

When someone blows, they grab that life history for info on where the person might go.

This is NOT a guess.

I know this for sure.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I think that explains why I didn't do too well on staff - MUs.
You see, I always thought CF stood for Central Files or some such thing. :eyeroll:

Tansy, I truly admire your ability to take the useless chaff out of posts and find the most important point of any thread and respond to it.

It is truly an art form.

One you have mastered.

I am proud of you.

On this day.:yes: :yes: :yes:

duddins

Patron Meritorious
You know why they ask for a list of all of your past and present friends?

Doesn't it seem like a bit of an odd question?

The reason is (I kid you not) so that if you blow, they know all of your friends and contact information so that they can track you down and find you.

In their minds, they have the only tech to free mankind. So when you blow (take off) in a moment of anger and frustration, they don't want you to throw away your life, and give you the chance to come back in and get recovered.

When someone blows, they grab that life history for info on where the person might go.

This is NOT a guess.

I know this for sure.

That is interesting Bea. I never thought of that but it makes sense that they would do that.

Do you know of any cases where they have actually gone after a person that has blown? Are these attempts ever successful?

When I blew, had they found me, it would not have been pretty. I was good and done with it. I am glad they did not.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Tansy, I truly admire your ability to take the useless chaff out of posts and find the most important point of any thread and respond to it.

It is truly an art form.

One you have mastered.

I am proud of you.

On this day.:yes: :yes: :yes:

Gawd bless yer, Bea!
I swear you're the only thing left propping up my fragile self-respect. :melodramatic:

I THINK THAT ONE LAID AN EGG!

CAN AN EGG GET LAID?

I like your style Dudds! :thumbsup:

My gags are shamefully under-appreciated on this forum. :melodramatic:
Whenever I post one I get bugger all response. :bigcry:
Still, it's nice to know there's a smiley for every occasion.

:tumbleweed:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here is a link to a later version of the Life History form that had to be filled out by all SO staff. It is somewhat toned down from the original, but intrusive none the less.

http://warrior.xenu.ca/1997-0820.html

From what I now understand, this data collection started with the GO staff only. Then the Life History was required for all individuals going uplines to work at INT, to ensure no crazies made it uplines.

(Now, as discussed earlier it's a damn good thing there are no crazies up there right guys?)
:smack: :whipped: :nazi: :evillaugh:
Eventually, the orders came down for all staff in the SO, first at PAC and then Flag, to fill these things out.

Does anyone remember the order at Pac Base in LA that no ex-SO were allowed on base unless they were cleared by the Captains of the Org? That order came down shortly after I walked out of the SO.

Last edited: